Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
Good morning. I am just working on a few bugs in the latest update and will be uploading at some point this weekend. The update will include a lot of bug fixes and some new content. 0.0.773 had a few bugs in it as I was / am overhauling some of the core functionality so the game is in "shakedown".

as always I encourage people to join the discussion on Discord where players with more insight might be able to help with any questions and I also stay active there.

For the most part thanks for the comments.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
So just some clean up? or more content i wonder.. see if the change log is updated yet

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
so guess, toss old saves out of the window and start over . get several errors with old save.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label ''.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Frank\Desktop\Deeper-0.0.795p-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Frank\Desktop\Deeper-0.0.795p-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Frank\Desktop\Deeper-0.0.795p-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Frank\Desktop\Deeper-0.0.795p-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "script.rpyc", line 56, in script call
File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 3, in script call
File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 17, in script call
File "scripts/functions.rpyc", line 154, in script call
File "scripts/functions.rpyc", line 15, in script call
File "scripts/functions.rpyc", line 71, in script call
File "scripts/functions.rpyc", line 111, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 56, in script call
File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 3, in script call
File "scripts/mainloop.rpyc", line 17, in script call
File "scripts/functions.rpyc", line 154, in script call
File "scripts/functions.rpyc", line 15, in script call
File "scripts/functions.rpyc", line 71, in script call
File "scripts/functions.rpyc", line 111, in script call
File "C:\Users\Frank\Desktop\Deeper-0.0.795p-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label ''.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Deeper 0.0.795p
Mon Nov 05 06:43:21 2018

Gotta love when you are half an hour past a save in a very grindy game and get this nonsense.

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
I'm done trying to get anywhere in this game. All the hours wasted grinding and for what? A couple of nipple shots and a dick rub? Hell, the dude hasn't even gotten a headjob from his girlfriend. And you might as well have left the Tranny out of the game, no real relationship possible there.

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Content seems very little for a game with 7-8(?) versions. There are bugs. For me the only interesting character seems to be Laura, but there seems to be very little content with her. ANyways, I think there's a bug with the dep store where, i presume, i buy the condoms and lube that's part of the main story, I cannot click on it on the map so I cannot progress.

Reactions: Seriosha

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I think the Futa is in this only to teach the MC about transgenders and say it's ok to have relationships with them, then she's like "K bye lol".

No real content or progression with mom or sis either.

Very little content and the idea of not having a walk through is frustrating. I think I'm gonna finally pass on this one.

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
I think the Futa is in this only to teach the MC about transgenders and say it's ok to have relationships with them, then she's like "K bye lol".

No real content or progression with mom or sis either.

Very little content and the idea of not having a walk through is frustrating. I think I'm gonna finally pass on this one.
Which reminds me, I forgot to attach this to my previous post ... Yea, no. That doctor should lose her license. INB4 Gender is a social construct.

chrigelch

Feb 1, 2018
So again nothing with the tranny. Is for me the only interesting storyline. Would offer so many possibilities.
There are thousands of Incestgames. Not that I would mind, but now the genre bores me.

Reactions: Namco15
2.60 star(s) 33 Votes