Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
What did I tell you... When I hit the 4th I packed it in before it had a chance to throw up a 5th, 6th, 7th...

BTW - It crashes immediately on trying to load a save.
hello i get it on save i cant find save game it greyed out cant save game

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
If you can be more specific as to what you dislike, i am happy to engage

This is intentional. I understand it will not be to everyone's liking but such is life.

this isnt a monthly progressing story, but I will take it under advisement not to add locations without content

Cg is fine for now. Most people like it and once i have more support and can afford better hardware I will be able to improvie it.

Not sure anyone wants to know what you think about when you are alone at night.
yes it bugger this cant save game i don,t like auto save
ill wait next ver

Rakatosh

Nov 23, 2017
I think the Futa is in this only to teach the MC about transgenders and say it's ok to have relationships with them, then she's like "K bye lol".

No real content or progression with mom or sis either.

Very little content and the idea of not having a walk through is frustrating. I think I'm gonna finally pass on this one.
Thundorn pointed out on discord, this is fully intentional. Since the events are randomised and the mechanics are hidden, you kind of have to think for yourself.
As a rule of thumb, I'd say, the less you behave like a sociopath, the more rewarding it is. Judging from some commenters here, this might be an issue for some.

Which reminds me, I forgot to attach this to my previous post ... Yea, no. That doctor should lose her license. INB4 Gender is a social construct.
Lol. You know, if you say "INB4", it does not make it less true. Just like "HURHUR I IDENTIFY AS ATTACK HELICOPTER".
Its probably Perlen vor die Säue as we say in Germany, but here you go and educate yourself. I looked one up which is explained by a guy, so you don't have to fear your wang falling off by listening to a woman.
check youtube for "Human Sexuality is Complicated..." (embeds don't seem to work)

So again nothing with the tranny. Is for me the only interesting storyline. Would offer so many possibilities.
There are thousands of Incestgames. Not that I would mind, but now the genre bores me.
Check his discord, there is sneakpeaks for future versions and polls about who we are interested in the most and such.

Trying to subscribe on that website is impossible
I managed without an issue.

But really guys, why are some of you so damn rude? You act like fat ungrateful children in front of an icecream stand, screaming at their mommy they deserve icecream and when it finally gets it for free, it continues to whine its not exactly the way it imagined it. Its pathetic really.
1. This is game in an early stage of developement
2. This dev has to do it in his free time
3. This game is not a quick fap like 99% here, if you don't like that, look somewhere else but stop the child's tantrum
4. It costs you nothing to play this game and it costs you nothing to at least act like an adult and bring on some basic decency

cheers

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Thundorn pointed out on discord, this is fully intentional. Since the events are randomised and the mechanics are hidden, you kind of have to think for yourself.
As a rule of thumb, I'd say, the less you behave like a sociopath, the more rewarding it is. Judging from some commenters here, this might be an issue for some.

Lol. You know, if you say "INB4", it does not make it less true. Just like "HURHUR I IDENTIFY AS ATTACK HELICOPTER".
Its probably Perlen vor die Säue as we say in Germany, but here you go and educate yourself. I looked one up which is explained by a guy, so you don't have to fear your wang falling off by listening to a woman.
check youtube for "Human Sexuality is Complicated..." (embeds don't seem to work)

Check his discord, there is sneakpeaks for future versions and polls about who we are interested in the most and such.

But really guys, why are some of you so damn rude? You act like fat ungrateful children in front of an icecream stand, screaming at their mommy they deserve icecream and when it finally gets it for free, it continues to whine its not exactly the way it imagined it. Its pathetic really.
3. This game is not a quick fap like 99% here, if you don't like that, look somewhere else but stop the child's tantrum
4. It costs you nothing to play this game and it costs you nothing to at least act like an adult and bring on some basic decency

cheers
:test3:. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. No need to attack because you disagree.

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
    1. A certain level of grinding is a sign of sociopathy.
    2. I am really fed up with doing ever and ever the same thing since January 2018
    3. Some "bug" like missing image are really easy to avoir, isn't it
    4. The concept is good but random DOES NOT exist in coding
    5. The art is awesome
    6. The potention is here
    I gonna wait a next updade

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
I dropped it. And I'm sad. I really wanted to play the game, since the art is good, the idea is solid and kind of serious... but the grind. Oh, my fucking god the grind... I can't move past it. Nothing happens. And I am not talking about sex, I'm talking about the story. The game (currently) is in the trap so many sandbox games fall in - grind. I don't think I have grinded so much since the very early days of DateSims.

I actually loved the Trans Lady, don't see why people complain about her. She is nice enough, tho the introduction would probably off-put close to everybody. Sadly, that's probably the only positive thing I have to say. Decent unusual character and nice idea.

I have a lot of bad things to say, tho:
The MC looks 12, ffs!
At best it's a buggy tech demo. Not much content for anything else.
The school part is just idiotic. No way to see if you progress at all. Grind, grind, grind.
I can make more money begging on the streets of Eastern Europe, than my character. He should consider it - he already looks like a hobo. And 12. Kids make a lot of money.
RNG = Bad. Controlled RNG = Good. Here it's just grind, than grind, than grind... fuck.
Bugs... lots and lots of bugs. And don't even make me started on the fact, that my sister is somehow drinking wine at dinner.
I've had cruel, simulations GM that were more helpful than the Quest log.
There are many ways to talk politics in games. On the nose, patronizing is not one of them. They simply can ruin a good game. Sad.
No roll-back, only 3 save slots per screen and loooong saving times. Yeah, this does not work well with me.

As a whole I got in knowing it's an early game, but wanting to like it and see the potential. I dropped it, on the 3rd roadblock after a police search. Fuck grind. I can't even see the potential, honestly. The nurse is some slutty-nerd fantasy and as deep as most Harry Potter Gay fan-fiction. Mom is all over the place - this is actually good, after all that she has been trough it's almost expected. Sister is... not really there. Other characters are simply boring. And the economy of the place makes me wait for some magicians to show up.
To anyone reading this - wait an year. Maybe two. Than it may be decent. Currently it will leave you with really bad taste in your mouth.
PS: I just played some other games with close to no sex scenes. This is not my problem, when I say there is no content.

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017

cheers
No i think the grip is you have to pay to play the complete game ..forgive if i am wrong but that kinda sux ..do you not think ..since it is posted on free site thank you ..but i could be wrong just saying if the updates public gets is teases to real game feels more like extortion and not good will
P.S. I dislike this game because its mostly grind and no reward but for watching others have fun or getting the ugly ones out of the characters i donate to other dev because they post games here complete just saying

Reactions: Early Cuyler

hazoltd

Mar 2, 2017

cheers
Does S version have extra content? I tried to pay with paypal but it blocks me from doing so

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Problem with randomized events, in case of the sister going to the hospital the first time. It can trigger before you can do the "help her shower" scene with the mom, and then you will never be able to do it.

Nevermind, I actually got that event when the sister was in the hospital... thats some magic :p

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes