Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
one thing to many Dev's seem closeminded about is..this site is the very best free advertising they get..it DOES attract patreons and make them money..SO..give us the full version..even if its 3-4 weeks after patreon release...do not give us a cut up featureless piece of crap..if he wants more money..show us the full monty..if its actually good..some of the commentors here will put up money..its proven time after time..a good game will get a pirates money.
"Arrrgh" Y'all get me booty if you give me some actual content.

Reactions: _inactive44

Rakatosh

Nov 23, 2017
ok let me dumb this down so you understand ..this game is no different from other games posted here except you have to understand have to pay to play complete game..games posted here gives feed back to dev so game is better (fixing bugs) but no dev here has 2 versions of same game for non paying and paying persons except this one ..all this site gets is grind and like i said no one that people want to have relations with ..game look promising but no one on cover is getable understand now PS other dev wait if they want to make paying people happy but release whole game here when time passes
... ok you are saying you are dumbing this down for me, but I'm sorry, part of what you wrote still seems like pretty incoherent rambling to me. this game is not complete in any way, funding it or not. You get a few extra images and a minimal financial advantage but thats it. This dev decided to give something back to people who decide to support this project. If you don't want to support him- fine, but don't be greedy just because he made something extra for those who decided to help the project.
"getable" lol. Just be patient. Maybe you'll appreciate the game more if you don't play it for the sole purpose of each conversation to ultimately sticking your dick in it. It gets boring real quick this way. I like if the dev puts some effort into building facetted characters and a believable story. There isn't much yet, but he is doing that way better than the vast majority of recent games here.

Ah yes, the logic of an sjw - if I think that there are only two genders then I'm automatically a misogynist and I think women as lessen human beings. Good mental gymnastics there, buddy.
uh there is still people saying SJW! I did that as well about a decade ago. -shudders- must be a phase for all white boys somewhere between the age of 12 and 25. Took me a while to grow up as well. Check the video out, you might learn something. I'll leave you alone now :)

I will have to point out for the record. There has been a fair amount of Patreon developers who have justified their fees behind buying equipment and hireing staff. More than a few of these claims have turned out to be bogus. This is also a "no right or wrong" argument. You can say that I am paying to play this and should be patient and willing to drop money for what well may take a year to develop. Paying ultimately an incredible amount of money. you can also argue that I am being charged to beta test a game. Regardless, as a customer I have a right to expect prompt, solid updates and a reasonable short development window. Why should I drop $400 or more to help a developer create a game that he can ultimately sale as a completed project to make even more money? I have made that mistake one time to many. As a customer I have the right to expect ceratin things, you do not agree with some of the other consumers. Not an issue, we all haver our priorities. HOWEVER...being SNARKY about it only lowers you, it does not make you right.
Yea its a bit of a struggle and as far as I know this game's dev is quite aware of the mistrust towards devolopers, especially since DarkSilver's BigBrother and some similar cases. The sense of betrayal many supporters felt probably harmed the concept of funding games a lot, because most its success is based on trust.
I also see your reasoning, who knows how long this will take and who knows how much you'll have paid into it by the end of a year then.
Didn't intend to be snarky to critics in general, I just have no patience with childish dickery and bigotry.
In your case I completely see your point and its perfectly valid if you don't feel comfortable with paying for something incomplete. I see it as funding instead of paying, but in the end, you lose money of course. Maybe it just comes off easier to me as I've been doing that on indiegogo and kickstarter for quite a while now. Funded two of my favorite games of all time there and I was happy for the studios when they made a profit after the release.
On the other hand, just a few hours ago I checked another game I was interested in patreoning. "Forager". With 10$ a month you can get access to the beta of the game. So in the end you'll put the value of two AAA titles into a one man project where you're not certain how it'll look like in the end. Even as a crowdfunder, thats a bit too much for me. With deeper, thats a twelver spread out over a year, I won't even notice that. And since I see a potential in this game which kind of outshines most of the other current releases on the board here, it seemed only fair. Didn't even know about that bit of extra content at that point. And hey, if more people see it as I do, the dev might get funded enough to get into full-time developing.

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
... ok you are saying you are dumbing this down for me, but I'm sorry, part of what you wrote still seems like pretty incoherent rambling to me. this game is not complete in any way, funding it or not. You get a few extra images and a minimal financial advantage but thats it. This dev decided to give something back to people who decide to support this project. If you don't want to support him- fine, but don't be greedy just because he made something extra for those who decided to help the project.
"getable" lol. Just be patient. Maybe you'll appreciate the game more if you don't play it for the sole purpose of each conversation to ultimately sticking your dick in it. It gets boring real quick this way. I like if the dev puts some effort into building facetted characters and a believable story. There isn't much yet, but he is doing that way better than the vast majority of recent games here.

uh there is still people saying SJW! I did that as well about a decade ago. -shudders- must be a phase for all white boys somewhere between the age of 12 and 25. Took me a while to grow up as well. Check the video out, you might learn something. I'll leave you alone now :)

Yea its a bit of a struggle and as far as I know this game's dev is quite aware of the mistrust towards devolopers, especially since DarkSilver's BigBrother and some similar cases. The sense of betrayal many supporters felt probably harmed the concept of funding games a lot, because most its success is based on trust.
I also see your reasoning, who knows how long this will take and who knows how much you'll have paid into it by the end of a year then.
Didn't intend to be snarky to critics in general, I just have no patience with childish dickery and bigotry.
In your case I completely see your point and its perfectly valid if you don't feel comfortable with paying for something incomplete. I see it as funding instead of paying, but in the end, you lose money of course. Maybe it just comes off easier to me as I've been doing that on indiegogo and kickstarter for quite a while now. Funded two of my favorite games of all time there and I was happy for the studios when they made a profit after the release.
On the other hand, just a few hours ago I checked another game I was interested in patreoning. "Forager". With 10$ a month you can get access to the beta of the game. So in the end you'll put the value of two AAA titles into a one man project where you're not certain how it'll look like in the end. Even as a crowdfunder, thats a bit too much for me. With deeper, thats a twelver spread out over a year, I won't even notice that. And since I see a potential in this game which kind of outshines most of the other current releases on the board here, it seemed only fair. Didn't even know about that bit of extra content at that point. And hey, if more people see it as I do, the dev might get funded enough to get into full-time developing.
ok try this YES IT IS complete update here but is also a incomplete update version being p and not s so therefore the dev is saying pay or do not play ...what is download here only hurts the dev in long run ..i am trying to make you and dev to understand very few will help this game under these kinda of tactics more flies with honey than vinegar kind of thing now you understand lol and i am really glad you think your opinion of game overrides what everyone is saying because you know everything right lol
This grind fest is not even good and you saying stuff for dev as if you are them is also very condescending and thinking that story line is not important to me is a joke I am a writer and modder and have helped dev games in past ..so i just might know what I am talking about lol and from our conversation your paying and being greedy not wanting others to have what you was gifted the dev would get more money if we could see what potential the game actually has instead of this mess

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
Thanks, looking for a list of console cheat codes like jake.cash =
jake.cash = ***
jake.love = ***
mcstats.literature = ***
mcstats.strength = ***
mcstats.intellect = ***
x.affection = *** (x=name character)
x.corruption = ***
jobs[jakejob].xp = ***
jobs[jakejob].level = ***
KNR = ***
just so you know these didn't work for me why i used save editor

Reactions: Ryohky

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
I wish I would have read pages 82-83 a week ago. This game has potential, but it sucks right now. Don't know why it needs to be such a grind. I played 5 hours and no content or movement. Started over and thinking I missed some things, same story. 3rd time I went through it can't get the sister bath scene, the mother checking his balls or spying on sister.

Reactions: hameleona

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
I so want to like this game but after about half hour I just dont seem to know what to do.. anyone got a tip or guide?

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
And since I see a potential in this game which kind of outshines most of the other current releases on the board here, it seemed only fair. Didn't even know about that bit of extra content at that point. And hey, if more people see it as I do, the dev might get funded enough to get into full-time developing.
You must have some form of magic glasses.
The game MAY have something cool in the paid version, but posting it here means it's in direct fight for attention with all the other games in the same category. And currently it's objectively one of the worst games in it. There is nothing that grabs the attention, aside from the grindfest and a trans sex-worker in the first 10 minutes. This is not how you advertise a game outside of very specific niches on the internet (and it has been proven many times those niches don't make you money).

FrankJohnson

Sep 2, 2017
Such Wasted Potential. I liked this game concept, the storyline is for once not a copy paste of the others, Laura character is interesting and models are nice too. However there are so many bugs, like a hell lot of them, the game crashes every friday basically, unless you skip everything and go to sleep. Money grinding is the biggest pain in the ass I've ever experienced on a visual novel, like seriously 2 to 10 bucks each day and 20 a week for cleaning the pool?!? 200 bucks seems like a fortune, and you have a quest to gather 4k dollars for your sister, might aswell sell my organs to do that. Erotic content is missing, basically just a lot of teasing and no real interactions, feels like a censored version of the game. Needs work but the promises for a good game are still there.

Reactions: meinefresse1

FrankJohnson

Sep 2, 2017
Such Wasted Potential. I liked this game concept, the storyline is for once not a copy paste of the others, Laura character is interesting and models are nice too. However there are so many bugs, like a hell lot of them, the game crashes every friday basically, unless you skip everything and go to sleep. Money grinding is the biggest pain in the ass I've ever experienced on a visual novel, like seriously 2 to 10 bucks each day and 20 a week for cleaning the pool?!? 200 bucks seems like a fortune, and you have a quest to gather 4k dollars for your sister, might aswell sell my organs to do that. Erotic content is missing, basically just a lot of teasing and no real interactions, feels like a censored version of the game. Needs work but the promises for a good game are still there.
Oh and one more thing, give us an option to set Laura's sex to either transgender or woman, didn't read the tag on the title and almost had an heart attack when I saw her penis.

magus448

May 22, 2018
You used to be able to see the mom when peeking in on her in the shower but that was removed for some reason. I mean this isn't even on Patreon anymore so this doesn't make much sense unless that's relegated to the supporter version.

One instance
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems so far everyone but the MC gets to have some fun except in very few instances with the 2 ladies he dates, which is only once. Sure there are games like that but this seems not to supposed to be in that genre.

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes