lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Where can I find aspirine? I've been looking for it everywhere, but I can't find it. I feel like a dumbass right now. x'D

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Is there any more content with Laura aside from the deliveries? I'm supposed to talk to her after a week, but I'm way past that and I even got a prompt saying I should talk to her in that evening, but nothing happens. I just get the delivery option when I meet her.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Is there any more content with Laura aside from the deliveries? I'm supposed to talk to her after a week, but I'm way past that and I even got a prompt saying I should talk to her in that evening, but nothing happens. I just get the delivery option when I meet her.
Wish there was, stuck with dating giant eyebrow girl 01 or 02, lol.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Wish there was, stuck with dating giant eyebrow girl 01 or 02, lol.
That's too bad. She was the first character you were introduced to aside from the mum and sister. I hope she doesn't become a side character.

Reactions: rogosh

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
With the new forums format I don't see how to search with the games separate threads.

So, my question is: Is there any content for the gym yet? I bought a pass but it doesn't look like I can do anything. Just wondering if I'm missing something like having to go a certain time or talk to someone first?

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
With the new forums format I don't see how to search with the games separate threads.

So, my question is: Is there any content for the gym yet? I bought a pass but it doesn't look like I can do anything. Just wondering if I'm missing something like having to go a certain time or talk to someone first?
Probably not. I tried at every hour on every day and nothing happened. I bought the life time pass as well.

I just checked it, now that you mentioned. They killed one of the features I used the most on this site, which is the text search within the game's thread. That is the dumbest thing they could ever do.

I hope it's just bugged out, since there's an option to search in the thread.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
is there cheats and how to open console ?
Yeah, there are a few:

jake.cash = ***
jake.love = ***
mcstats.literature = ***
mcstats.strength = ***
mcstats.intellect = ***
x.affection = *** (x=name character)
x.corruption = ***
jobs[jakejob].xp = ***
jobs[jakejob].level = ***
KNR = ***
just so you know these didn't work for me why i used save editor

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
Affection love, lust, corruption, etc. You can edit all. I have deleted the game then I can't sent u a screenshot. But it does not change (except two or three events). In fact all is based on your first choices. It opens or closes paths. It is very difficult to be more elaborated for there are parameters: u can't know what they are for. And as P is for public, I suspect that some are for patrons only...
Example:

Patron : 0 or 1. You can edit but it is never saved .

Mender2006

Dec 1, 2017
Affection love, lust, corruption, etc. You can edit all. I have deleted the game then I can't sent u a screenshot. But it does not change (except two or three events). In fact all is based on your first choices. It opens or closes paths. It is very difficult to be more elaborated for there are parameters: u can't know what they are for. And as P is for public, I suspect that some are for patrons only...
Example:

Patron : 0 or 1. You can edit but it is never saved .
Thanks for the effort anyway.

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
don't modify appointment, KNR, sarah's day.
better to modify only: lust love affection, corruption, mc stats (jake) and money.

Mender2006

Dec 1, 2017
don't modify appointment, KNR, sarah's day.
better to modify only: lust love affection, corruption, mc stats (jake) and money.
Thanks but i did not see any columns lust love and such.
I'm grateful for your help but i am done with this game.

2.60 star(s) 33 Votes