Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
How do you even get the patreon version ?
You need to be a patron of and when the dev has an updated game version to release they will email the patrons a link to download the game from

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
I pledged on his patreon to see how much different the public version is compared to the patreon version and it turns out not that much.
Still buggy as hell and couldn't have sex with anyone. Now quite possible that it in the patreon version but due to bugs things aren't triggering as they should which is a common issue.

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
The only sex is:

During Nap (Christine and Shelly grinding)
Hot tub (cunni and blowjob= Shelly)
Christine in her appartment
Shelly in her appartment

This scenes involved the MC

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Yeah, I tried Christine, got the date but nothing else ever happened.
Again, it's those damn bugs preventing events from triggering.
Even had cases of me getting scenes like say Laura going to the pool, the game crashes, I load a saved game that I did 10 minutes before, all of the sudden Laura never goes to the pool.
A few playthroughs, the sister never goes to the pool.
A few examples which is a shame since the game is good I think atleast in theory, just the bugs holding it back and can't imagine it getting less buggy as the game gets bigger and bigger.

Reactions: Firmangates

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
Random events makes it difficult to play and the bugs don't help. Yes the story is good, the art is good. But there is too much grinding, without a clue about what doing next.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
My god what a convoluted mess of a game, it's like the dev took it upon himself to make it as miserable as possible.
The grind can be a bit to much, but I think the general premise for a good game is present. At current time it's a bit all over the place and desperately need a bit of content fillers to tie things together.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Could you possibly come across as a bigger racist prick?
my bad, just play this game and you will see in your very eyes, his (assumed to be) mother, daughter, and father are all caucasian so the point is how come this caucasian family can have asian as a son, it is out of my logic unless he is a foster child

Reactions: supermanz95
2.60 star(s) 33 Votes