Marcus
Julius
Pammy
Jessica

ctrl+f

Then you will have all stats

for Jake: check "mc" too

there is another stats "Morality". 50 By default. Not sure of its use
I managed something with unren 0.7 corruption and love to 50000 and I get different scenes with mom. AND ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL THE HELP.

U

User_234854

How much content is in this game now? I played it way back when you could barely play it but I was interested in the story/sister. Are there any scenes with her as of yet?

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
Some actions are too random and sometimes out of the right moment. you have two main paths

Laura
Marcus: reject Laura twice

There can't be a walkthrough, here is an example:

First time installing the game, when you peep in the toilets, you see the full scene, I mean the mother's bare bum
Try to begin a new game, you wont have the full scene.

You can cheat the stats (see above) but you can't avoid the grinding....Events such as Sarah in hospital can't happen before day X etc.
The one thing you can do is hour after hour visiting all the location in order to see if anything happens....and I agree : it is a lot of grinding for very few rewards.

Last edited:

malikon

Jul 8, 2017
Hello! Can someone, please, give me a save from last part of 0.0.773p version? I try to use my own save file but something don't works fine... Thanks a lot, mates ;)

mickey221280

Jun 29, 2018
I have a bug, i can't have the dialog with Laura at the pool, because i a an error : "image 'laura_motlepool_aft' not found"

(i haven't search in the 86 pages of the forum to see if this bug have been already reported...)

malikon

Jul 8, 2017
Hello mates, please tell me, from 0.0.773p to 0.0795p i must play again from beginning? I can't load 0.0.773p version saves in to 0.0.795p version and continue the story? Thanks a lot for answer;)

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
yup and any version that ends with a p is a cock block version 90% of game is blocked unless you pay cant harvest crops or see and sister stuff total block of most game quests

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
If I understood good, the scenes are different for patrons and there are some more items.
You can crop, you can see sister; shower and bathtub later.
But I have no clue about the real content of the patron version

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Ok Patreon version has it fully unlocked you can sleep with mom and sis you can even help give your sister a Bath . But public version you can't have to sex with sister or mother + you can crop your vegies but cant harvest them so you end up waisting alot of time doing farming for nothing 90% of public release is blocked behind Paywall so if you dont pay you cant realy do anything just grinding for nothing even if you get the cash to get your sister healed you cant because you get no option too

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
About crop you can harvest (basket appears on the crop) Note: it is not the best solution to make money as it makes u lost some dialogue.
Bath with Sarah = you can = ask Mom what she is doing as often the option. The event occurs while Sarah in hospital
Sleep with mom while Sarah at the hospital you can But missing images (unren and check the image files in game folder)
Sleep with Sarah (naptime) = When Sarah is back from hospital
For now the only sex scene are : Christine grinding againts you, handjob Shelly (naptime) Blowjobs (Shelly and Christine) and Sex with Shelly
And I agree too much grinding, too much bugs, too much missing images and dialogue.

jas75249

Jan 27, 2018
I see a huge problem with this game that any triple A or any developer would have an issue with. The creator is asking the player to grind until they get what they want to see with out any guaranteed path to get it. That's a huge fundamental flaw.

Reactions: MeiLing
2.60 star(s) 33 Votes