4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
Any plans to add background music?
Code for it is there. When will upload template mod will also explain how to add your music.

If some musician wants to provide appropriate music (probably some cyberpunk, dark techno, maybe industrial) then i will gladly add it as official soundtrack :D
Right now it is very low priority in todo list, but it is in todo list.

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
Pretty fun game! A bit less UI grind would be nice - less moving around menus to do stuff. I do appreciate that you've put some thought into the quick keys!

More sex content and choices would obviously be fun, as would some kind of events (maybe there are but I didn't see any? I accidentally cancelled a repair order and lost a lot of playing, so I'll wait until the game has a bit more meat on it to play again ;))
There is "Back" button for such situations.
More meat will be delivered, right now working on UI/gameplay ideas mentioned so far, plus some of my own. If you have ideas how to make UI less grindy, tell.

FleetingNimbus

Dec 28, 2019
There is "Back" button for such situations.
More meat will be delivered, right now working on UI/gameplay ideas mentioned so far, plus some of my own. If you have ideas how to make UI less grindy, tell.
A few things come to mind for reducing UI grind:
- A single "work on bot"/"work on items" button, without having to specifically select them. Eg. the button works on the next unrepaired item in bot/inventory (depending on context), starting with defects and then repairing the lowest percentage items.
- Skip the rest button, just rest implicitly when you run out of AP. And/or, don't split up the day in 4 segments and instead have 20 AP (and a Time display that increases automatically)
- Maybe have a "tinker on current bot" button in the "main menu", next to the workshop button? It's a very common action.

Is the work button using all AP a bug? Do you get better results from using 5 AP compared to 3? Current I try to use 2 AP for workshop/bot work and then do Work for the remaining 3, and it's kind of a pain in the ass.

Good luck! Looking forward to future updates. It's always nice to see a dev who thinks about UX, especially in game like this :)

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
A few things come to mind for reducing UI grind:
- A single "work on bot"/"work on items" button, without having to specifically select them. Eg. the button works on the next unrepaired item in bot/inventory (depending on context), starting with defects and then repairing the lowest percentage items.
- Skip the rest button, just rest implicitly when you run out of AP. And/or, don't split up the day in 4 segments and instead have 20 AP (and a Time display that increases automatically)
- Maybe have a "tinker on current bot" button in the "main menu", next to the workshop button? It's a very common action.

Is the work button using all AP a bug? Do you get better results from using 5 AP compared to 3? Current I try to use 2 AP for workshop/bot work and then do Work for the remaining 3, and it's kind of a pain in the ass.

Good luck! Looking forward to future updates. It's always nice to see a dev who thinks about UX, especially in game like this :)
I'm actually like your idea about general "work on bot"/"work on items" repairing random/next/most damaged part :D Surely on my todo list now, thanks!

Rest is something i want to keep, as it is option to rise mood if you rest with AP left. Plus some actions are free, available even with 0AP.

Work with more than 3AP give you bonus to xp/money/events chance. Notification will be added next version.

I want good UX because i want to play it myself :D Thanks again!

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
What stats do you need to sell bots in sex club? I have D in sex, E in social and 100% chassis, but there is no sale option.

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
1. How do you train your social skill? I start with F and it doesn't improve when I train bots.

2. What stats do you need to sell bots in sex club? I have D in sex, E in social and 100% chassis, but there is no sale option.
Social is not trainable in-game currently, will be next update.

Integrity: 75%+, Sex: D+, Social level unimportant and doesn't adds much to price. Also, repair order bots can't be sold. But i guess if you was able to train sex&social it's not. If these reqs are met and still can't sell, then please post screen of bot side info (normal game mode, not status one).

Touchstone

Jul 23, 2017
loving the game so far, spent far longer playing it than I probably should have. Id suggest prioritizing in the order of 1: stability and bug fixes. 2: story/quests for progression. 3: extra content (girls, parts, etc.). 4: additional features. with a little of each per update. At some point when there's more content so that increasing each skill is less of a monotonous grind, id hope for an alternative storyline start for like a newbie in the business just getting started (low starting skills, no debt but also little/no money). Anyways, looking forward to the games future.

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
loving the game so far, spent far longer playing it than I probably should have. Id suggest prioritizing in the order of 1: stability and bug fixes. 2: story/quests for progression. 3: extra content (girls, parts, etc.). 4: additional features. with a little of each per update. At some point when there's more content so that increasing each skill is less of a monotonous grind, id hope for an alternative storyline start for like a newbie in the business just getting started (low starting skills, no debt but also little/no money). Anyways, looking forward to the games future.
Yep, pretty much my current updates plan.

As for alt start, well, current mc origin/story is not hardcoded at every possible place, so it may be possible. In theory :D And not soon.

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
1. How does mood affect you (lesser income, or you won't work when it hits rock bottom?)?
2. Is there any way to win on hard? Payment scale rises too quickly.

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
1. How does mood affect you (lesser income, or you won't work when it hits rock bottom?)?
2. Is there any way to win on hard? Payment scale rises too quickly.
Right now mood does nothing. In few updates i plan to use mood to slowly rise/lower despair (likely hidden) stat. If despair gets too high bad event chance will roll, if success then bad ending by hanging. Plus there will be other uses, like boosting activities if low despair and high mood, and granting less than max AP on new time of day, lowering xp, triggering bad mini-events like snapping up during important deal and such.
Except for bad ending, it will not directly lock you off content. Just make things harder/easier.

Yes, simplest way is to "work" first few days to get some money to pay expenses. After that either buy or scavenge bots. Train in sex to C+, fully repair and sell at RoboSechs. Repairing defects will give you more xp per AP than repairing part integrity. Try to inject good bot traits by first lowering stability by training other skills. During testing i was getting to 70-90k per week after month or so. It is possible, just a bit annoying :D Plus RNG may hate you personally.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Damn the UI is clean.
If you have ideas how to make UI less grindy, tell.
Return RNG is the counter for grind. The classic example is Diablo II loot.
You just have to gather suggestions for random cool things to happen when you click something more than once.
Scraping something right off the top of my brain would be an emergency handjob to test functionality while repairing an arm. If you don't use the AP to get this handjob the arm gets a defect, otherwise it will improve significantly more and you gain extra xp and a chance for a perk.

Moving on though I have a serious question for you and everyone.
How is installing a custom orifice not the highest priority in these games? I can see how it wouldn't slot in this game given the direction it's starting from, but am I fuckin crazy? It's not just this game, it's all games. I'm starting to think that it's some kind of niche fetish I'm clinging to. I need validation, someone tell me i'm stupid, crazy, I don't fuckin care. I'll be in your debt.

Great game, great concept, this is a winner.
My suggestion for your next move is to add more animation variations, but I have no complaints about this version whatsoever.
Keep it up (y)

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
Damn the UI is clean.

Return RNG is the counter for grind. The classic example is Diablo II loot.
You just have to gather suggestions for random cool things to happen when you click something more than once.
Scraping something right off the top of my brain would be an emergency handjob to test functionality while repairing an arm. If you don't use the AP to get this handjob the arm gets a defect, otherwise it will improve significantly more and you gain extra xp and a chance for a perk.

Moving on though I have a serious question for you and everyone.
How is installing a custom orifice not the highest priority in these games? I can see how it wouldn't slot in this game given the direction it's starting from, but am I fuckin crazy? It's not just this game, it's all games. I'm starting to think that it's some kind of niche fetish I'm clinging to. I need validation, someone tell me i'm stupid, crazy, I don't fuckin care. I'll be in your debt.

Great game, great concept, this is a winner.
My suggestion for your next move is to add more animation variations, but I have no complaints about this version whatsoever.
Keep it up (y)
Hehe, like idea of anti-grind vignettes, nice one. Added, thanks!

Custom orifice or any other body modifications is technically possible, but will require modular art.
While i don't think i personally would like to play game with 5-legged, 7-dicked, 12-titted bots, but i can see appeal of such modularity. Considering i will reasonably soon change "official" art pack with something custom made, i may indeed change it to layered 2d, maybe with live2d support. Though this is surely out of my abilities, so will need either art-capable angel or money.

Reactions: Lou111

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Hehe, like idea of anti-grind vignettes, nice one. Added, thanks!

Custom orifice or any other body modifications is technically possible, but will require modular art.
While i don't think i personally would like to play game with 5-legged, 7-dicked, 12-titted bots, but i can see appeal of such modularity. Considering i will reasonably soon change "official" art pack with something custom made, i may indeed change it to layered 2d, maybe with live2d support. Though this is surely out of my abilities, so will need either art-capable angel or money.
I was thinking you wouldn't even need art or any representation whatsoever... The orifice just needs a description, flavor text, and some kind of impact on sexual interactions. Looking at the same animation with the description adding what your dick is actually feeling is enough, hell, it even would give more incentive for the player to read what's happening instead of clicking through it each time with a bit of variation. No need for 10 legs or anything crazy, but 3 tits are always a win.

There are some videos on input/output RNG out there and I recommend any and every dev to look them up, it's changed my life. I think the key for your game is to completely remove the idea that "Grind" is anything bad. Embrace the grind, don't fight it, you'd be rejecting the parts of your own content. Include erotic and fun events into the grind. I can see now that you're relying a lot on input RNG, which can cause anxiety if you're not careful.

An idea that stemmed from my Diablo reference is rare and extremely rare parts that can't be bought anywhere.
Thanks for the reply (y)

deathmog91

Aug 12, 2017
a full list of parts and what they sell for
cpu
neurotech v4 1250-3750
quad x 250-750
neurotech v7 6250-18750

eyes
ocu7 75-225
irida-xr 188-563

vocoder
invox/3.1 188-563
aria 750-2250

powercore
nova 469-1406
zuex 938-2813

arms
plastan arm 25-75
composite arms 125-375

legs
composite legs 125-375
platan legs 25-75

skin layer
ecoskin 75-225
hardskin 188-563

zevros

Jan 21, 2020
so many possibilities and a great base to build on
my suggestions are

i like the idea of being able to add your own images listed under skin. would give it more of a personal feel to it allowing players to use and change the appearace of the sexbot to whatever skin they buy. also could add a skin dealer. would give game longer playability

change the skin layer to skin durability. creating a new skill not sure what to call it

change chassis integrity to functionality

add chassie material for added upgrades

give option to buy a warehouse for sexbot storage for those who are pack rats

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
so many possibilities and a great base to build on
my suggestions are

i like the idea of being able to add your own images listed under skin. would give it more of a personal feel to it allowing players to use and change the appearace of the sexbot to whatever skin they buy. also could add a skin dealer. would give game longer playability

change the skin layer to skin durability. creating a new skill not sure what to call it

change chassis integrity to functionality

add chassie material for added upgrades

give option to buy a warehouse for sexbot storage for those who are pack rats
Doubt i will make it so you can change model visuals by changing skin part. Will require some code restructuring. Plus will effectively kill variety. Idea is not bad, just don't think it will fit right.

Warehouse/offsite storage is possible, but no ETA.

Aria

Oct 16, 2016
Why did I read this as detective sex bot and got all excited that it would be a detective that solved crimes but fucking criminals.

Cool idea though. Looking forward to future updates

deathmog91

Aug 12, 2017
Why did I read this as detective sex bot and got all excited that it would be a detective that solved crimes but fucking criminals.

Cool idea though. Looking forward to future updates
who knows that could be a quest later

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes