4.60 star(s) 45 Votes
Apr 3, 2019
Ok I've been doing more work on my Viper Girls mod over the last couple of days and version 0.02 is ready. This version adds 4 more bots (8 in total now) 1C, 1B, 1A, 1E, as well as additional parts, now all qualities are represented.

Viper Girls 0.02

Enjoy

Edit 1: I forgot to include screenshots of the bot models, so here they are

Edit 2: Added Mega link:

Viper Girls 0.02 Mega

Edit 3: Updated mod to version 0.03 available here: https://f95zone.to/threads/defective-sexbot-chop-shop-v0-3-1-radnor.104343/post-7567617

Last edited:

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
hey Rad, here's a thought- Keeping true to Roles and a bigger house/ shop in the future, would it be possible to designate a bot to run their own shop or bay?
-Bot meets role requirements of "mechanic", assign bot to role, assign mechanic to 'alcove'. Then mc can send 1-3 broken bots to "mechanic" shop and they would be repaired after so much time passes.. (consuming mc parts inventory)
same concept for "trainer" role... assign S rank combat bot to "trainer" role, assign combat trainer to 'alcove', and designated bots can be trained in combat after time.
maybe first house has 1 alcove, but bigger houses/ garages could have more alcoves..
Just pitching ideas. You always sound like you've got a good image already in mind, so maybe you've already got this covered.
While i have game image in mind, it is not rock solid, so if suggestions are interesting and not clashing with other parts of game i may change my mind.
As for roles/bigger house, something similar is planned, bit more passive than your idea, but actual implementation may be different.
One more thing about it is a balance. Basically i want two distinct ways of doing things, either manually with full efficiency/precision or automatically/passively with much less attention needed, but lower efficiency. Think "Tinker random bot" thing, you can either repair specific bot/part manually or you can leave it to random. Automation shouldn't be perfect solution, also it shouldn't involve extra clicking.
So, while passive repairs will happen some day, i doubt it will add extra "workshop area where bots repair other bots".
Then again, i may change my mind when i get to it :D

Ok, I finally got around to seriously playing this, and only the online version, and I understand it's not the full experience graphics wise. Previously I had tried an earlier version, and from what I remember, some improvements have already been made. I've seen that additional areas, bots, parts, and tasks are planned. I only have three suggestions right now. The first is adding the ability to restrict auto sales by level and type. I'd like to be able to save certain grades of equipment for bot's I'm repairing. The second is probably already planned since combat skill is present, and that is gladiatorial ring. and third is the ability to pimp out your bots. Maybe all of these are planned, but I thought I'd mention them.
Auto sales, both bulk and shopkeeper will change a bit later on, allowing bit more precision. Don't like how it is currently implemented, either too much clicking or selling things i don't want to be sold.
Some way of arena is asked by many people. Personally, i have no strong feelings about it, so it may happen, but no ETA.
As for pimping, i doubt i will add it directly, but when i add missions system it may be possible to add it in game with mods, similar to how BBS offers work now.

Thanks again for the reply. I understand how a scheduler might be a bit much. Since that is off the table, a few ideas I had to streamline the interface.

• From the individual locations in the district (like Dump site) the options to go back to the district or home exists, is there any reason why the club and flea market could not be included as well? I am going to assume your using the same code to generate that menu no matter where you go so it might create a little more overhead on your part to either have it populated dynamically or create different functions for each. Though you could probably store the options in a dictionary with the key being the location you navigate to then auto generate those options off the dictionary.
  • From the bot interact menu could an option to fix and stabilize the bot be put here? I figure the fix option would work like the one in the workshop only limited to a single bot.
  • Again in the bot interaction menu would it be possible to add a "repeat last training" option. This along with the above option should allow someone to quickly train and repair their bots without having to navigate into other menus.
I look forward to the passive upgrades and how they balance with the rest of the game.

As to the social role, I understand it is suppose to be slow, however, as far as I can tell the only way to train it is randomly and in very small amounts at the club. I am alright with the small amounts, I was just hoping that some exp could be gotten by training your bots and working in the store (like your bots do).

Thanks again for the response, I will save any other ideas I have for your next update!
Yes, reason is "i am lazy" :D It is not shared block, rather very similar code copy-paste. This allows for different actions, but may indeed be little bit inconsistent sometimes. Plus it may be justified by game logic, like you can leave in middle of this interaction, but not that one. Eventually it will be made more consistent, i hope.

Don't want to add extra buttons to bot interactions, if you want to fix this specific bot you have to go full tinker/hack way.
Same about "repeat whatever i just did" buttons, extra button, plus i feel it will effectively leads to "press x to win", killing important part of game, which is time/resource management, grinding and minimaxing :D Basically game should be somewhat annoying at some parts and surprise you with good stuff at other parts, creating negative-positive loop. So when you do random thing and RNG give you what you want exactly when you actually need it to survive it feel much better than just average play. It's not set in stone, i may change it, but i personally think it actually adds to game fun.

Balance is really something i should revisit, at the moment vanilla content is just there to provide something for existing systems, relaying on mods to provide more.

Eventually i will add more ways to train MC social, maybe not from training, but from different social-related activities. XP rewards will be small, but it will add up from all little things you do, like talking with merchants or chatting on grey net or dealing with factions etc. Basically it will be more on the passive training way than repair/combat/sex skills you can train more or less directly. Again, this is just how i see it now, when i implement it, it may be different.

What is the spelling to make the xp multiplier only affect a specific skill? Is it a "sex_xp_mult", or a "xp_mult_sex" (or social, combat, ...), or is it something else entirely?
Also if skill is not listed in xp_mult dict game will assume mult being 1.0 for this skill. If you want to lower/disable skill you need to explicitly use "skill_id": 0.25 or 0.

Are there plans to allow you to buy the Brothel or start your own?
I feel it would work best as separate game, sharing some of content from this one. So, at this moment i have no such plans, but i may change my mind in future if/when game is more developed.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Tried a normal difficulty (vanilla) game yesterday with the following rules:
-May only sell bots to the flea market.
-May only have 2 personal bots.
-The grey web can only be for buying CPUs.
By around day 125, I have paid about 1/3 of the debt and have about 1/4 million (another 1/3). In order to achieve this I worked in the shop 3 times a day except when adding capsules. All training, repairs, hacking, and scavenging was limited to 2 time parts during work hours and 5 at night.
Edit: debt paid off day 176.

I'm not sure I could succeed with these rules on a higher difficulty, but I feel that this is a good indication of the current game balance, but 4 personal bots might be enough to make that possible.

Last edited:

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Suggestion for the repair bot mission:
Sometimes those bots have 4-5 irreparable parts at 0% functionality and still only offer 1000$. This could be improved if it was 1000$ per each 0% part. It would also help if there was a higher baseline price on higher level parts because replacing a single part that is worth more than 1000$ in market value isn't going to happen at my shop. A 100% Quad X is worth 500$ by itself retail.

edit: Just saw my worst bot for this quest: an AGMX-9 with all parts at 0% except the vocoder which was at 1%.

Last edited:
Reactions: Godogma

Ronin13

Jul 21, 2017
So I know it's been asked/explained before, but I can't seem to find it. How do I enable movie sounds?
Thx.

poil

May 18, 2017
Hi, I'm tinkering with a mod and was curious about the "generate_bot_mind_table" values and how they works ?
Are they a min/max for learning or start values at bot creation ? Or only relative to each others ?

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Hi, I'm tinkering with a mod and was curious about the "generate_bot_mind_table" values and how they works ?
Are they a min/max for learning or start values at bot creation ? Or only relative to each others ?
iirc they're absolute values with S rank being 50k-99k range, and you can use negative values to balance chances.

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
General logic is:
Code:
    for skill,(xp_min,xp_max) in settings:
      xp=randint(xp_min,xp_max)
      if xp>0:
        bot.give_xp(skill,xp)

Reactions: poil

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Ok I've been doing more work on my Viper Girls mod over the last couple of days and version 0.02 is ready. This version adds 4 more bots (8 in total now) 1C, 1B, 1A, 1E, as well as additional parts, now all qualities are represented.

Enjoy
Thank you for the mod. It is nice to have some new parts(even a few S ones :)

saneulae

Sep 18, 2020
Eventually i will add more ways to train MC social, maybe not from training, but from different social-related activities. XP rewards will be small, but it will add up from all little things you do, like talking with merchants or chatting on grey net or dealing with factions etc. Basically it will be more on the passive training way than repair/combat/sex skills you can train more or less directly. Again, this is just how i see it now, when i implement it, it may be different.

In the mean time, Ive adjusted some part repair_skills. Adding social to a vocoder (why not? volume levels and voice should be socially pleasing) will give a small xp reward whenever that part is repaired. For kicks, I added sex skill to skin parts... I figure mc should know the difference between a nipple and a nose to be able to repair it right. Unless Radnor plans on adding some sort of doctor or medical skill that would be more appropriate.

Apr 3, 2019
Thank you for the mod. It is nice to have some new parts(even a few S ones :)
Hey no problem, glad you like it, I haven't really done much balancing besides the price of the mod bots, I'll have to work on that at some point. Just to give you an idea of what's coming in the next release, there will be a couple of bots based on succubi characters. I'm taking a break for a couple of days but I plan to resume working on the mod beginning Monday and it should be out by the end of the week (Friday or Saturday).

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Hey no problem, glad you like it, I haven't really done much balancing besides the price of the mod bots, I'll have to work on that at some point. Just to give you an idea of what's coming in the next release, there will be a couple of bots based on succubi characters. I'm taking a break for a couple of days but I plan to resume working on the mod beginning Monday and it should be out by the end of the week (Friday or Saturday).
Gives me time to gather and tear apart most your bots and use the parts in my bots with skills :) Again thanks.

https://f95zone.to/threads/defective-sexbot-chop-shop-v0-3-1-radnor.104343/page-61#post-7579677

Apr 3, 2019

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019

Enjoy
And this one doesnt trigger virus warnings! yay!!

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
If they have skills above b or above they are keepers. C skills I will sell. Anything less than B parts(without skills) is sold in bulk as scrap. I already have a few of your bots that are keepers :)

Apr 3, 2019
If they have skills above b or above they are keepers. C skills I will sell. Anything less than B parts(without skills) is sold in bulk as scrap. I already have a few of your bots that are keepers :)
Ya it was kinda hard to choose what rank each one should be (no pun intended), I mostly did it by 1.) The number of sex scenes that character had and 2.) The hotness of the scenes. I realise that second one is subjective but I thought it was important to take it into consideration, so that bots weren't just ranked by number of scenes.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
https://f95zone.to/members/radnor.4337163/
How about another skill level? Lets call it Z. Beyond human ability or understanding.
IE loads of options in the future. AI.jpg
For example Autonomy Z would be 100% self awareness. Sex Z would mean they understood your sexual needs on a level not even you did. Social Z would be communication through non human and much faster means...ect.
I will add the level of a quirk resets when it hits 100(or it appears to given the number of times I had something like Combat smart around level 90 and resets to 0).

Last edited:

saneulae

Sep 18, 2020
I will add the level of a quirk resets when it hits 100(or it appears to given the number of times I had something like Combat smart around level 90 and resets to 0).
There's 3 levels to the traits- social, social+, social++.. including the 'dumb' traits, which have to be hacked down level by level. Each level multiplies the xp gain for the skill and other fun stuff. Every time you saw it roll over, it was upgrading to the next level. I had the same reaction the first time I noticed that too.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes