eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
HUGE BUG REPORT!!! "I'll have the pepperoni pizza with chips please." And no, for you grammar officiendos, it is not the lack of a comma between the words chips and please, but it is the CHIPS. Who has chips with pizza??? Nobody, that's who. Absolutely nobody. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either lying, deranged or... WAIT! Damn, I guess we Brits do have a long history of strange and replusive food; deep fried mars bars, and kebabs, and really dodgy saveloy sausages, and atrociously cheap pies that look funny, taste funny and settle badly. But pizza and chips. Tell me we have never stooped so low. Who does that???

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
HUGE BUG REPORT!!! "I'll have the pepperoni pizza with chips please." And no, for you grammar officiendos, it is not the lack of a comma between the words chips and please, but it is the CHIPS. Who has chips with pizza??? Nobody, that's who. Absolutely nobody. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either lying, deranged or... WAIT! Damn, I guess we Brits do have a long history of strange and replusive food; deep fried mars bars, and kebabs, and really dodgy saveloy sausages, and atrociously cheap pies that look funny, taste funny and settle badly. But pizza and chips. Tell me we have never stooped so low. Who does that???
It's a pizza with chips-filled crusts, duh.

neo1989

Aug 30, 2021
give a couple of days and it will be here too, it's not necessary start a thread for ask un update that was release yesterday...
Yeah given past releases this doesn't seem super necessary. Not that I don't get that it will be a torturous wait. I've been looking forward to a Tiffany scene basically since I first played this game.

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
Yeah given past releases this doesn't seem super necessary. Not that I don't get that it will be a torturous wait. I've been looking forward to a Tiffany scene basically since I first played this game.
phantom asked last time (after it was leaked literally hours after the release) that people give him at least a week because people who want it then and there could go to his patreon which even though this is a pirate site is still a fair request so I'd expect it maybe Sunday/Monday.

neo1989

Aug 30, 2021
phantom asked last time (after it was leaked literally hours after the release) that people give him at least a week because people who want it then and there could go to his patreon which even though this is a pirate site is still a fair request so I'd expect it maybe Sunday/Monday.
Yeah I think that's perfectly reasonable. I'm not financially supporting this game ATM so I kind of get what I get when I get it, and that's completely as it should be. I'm planning on buying the full version when it comes out to show support.

Reactions: cr0sswise

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Despite my recent polemic against the Dev's dubious culinary tastes, Defending Lydia Collier is a truly magnificent VN. If I were to try and break down the VN into its parts and give each a score, it would probably be just [very] good. But DLC is far more than the sum of its parts. Perhaps as a Brit it ticks more boxes, but the attention to detail is extraordinary, and the pacing and unfolding of the story is excellent. The banter, the insightful news, the intrigue and the complex plot shine through and dazzle me. I've just been playing the Steff line and it was really fun. I take my hat off to your talent, WhitePhantom!

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Yea Tiffany is my favorite girl. The main reason I probably play this game. Vanessa is my least favorite in a quean path helping her and sophie (think I got the name right) be intimate with one another is not a turn on for me especially Vanessa whining about mc looking at tits all the time but you can get eatin out? Get the hell outta here. (saying that to Vanessa)

P.S. Great update though Dev thanks for sharing and keep up the great work.

Reactions: ThaDude1977

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
Yeah,that's exactly the reason I was waiting for this update,The scene with Tiffany,I was waiting for it for a long time.
Yep, Tiffany scene, should be the one in this update. But it's a bummer, that we have to choose between the girls. I was hoping to get them all, like with Ellis's sisters. Fucking Sophie with Vanessa and a threesome with Tiff's friends sounds like a lot of fun. But I guess screwing your GF's daughter on her wedding day is on another level :D

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
Yep, Tiffany scene, should be the one in this update. But it's a bummer, that we have to choose between the girls. I was hoping to get them all, like with Ellis's sisters. Fucking Sophie with Vanessa and a threesome with Tiff's friends sounds like a lot of fun. But I guess screwing your GF's daughter on her wedding day is on another level :D
Yep,to be honest I didn't care much about the last update but I can't wait to play this one only because of the Tiffany scene:p.
Although I really like the Vanessa quean path as well:devilish:.
What can I say,l'm a man of culture:LOL::cool:.

• Haha
Reactions: Knight of the Dawn

Gustyp93

May 11, 2017
Only few animations, and where you can find them, the quality scks
Man if you just gonna get like a kid criticizing just for animations go and check other games! But you probably wont find some good history like this one.. The dev made a really good job on this!

Not all games need animations to succeed, just keep that in mind! :)

Reactions: deadh30775n

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Man if you just gonna get like a kid criticizing just for animations go and check other games! But you probably wont find some good history like this one.. The dev made a really good job on this!

Not all games need animations to succeed, just keep that in mind! :)
I think if this game has got animations, it would be on another level.
It already has good story and renders, so if good animations were added, it would become an almost perfect game

Reactions: Knight of the Dawn
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes