Gustyp93

May 11, 2017
I think if this game has got animations, it would be on another level.
It already has good story and renders, so if good animations were added, it would become an almost perfect game
For sure bro i wont argue that!! but i mean why the hard feeling right? This guy says the quality sck.. but man for me it doesnt it have really good renders .. and i´ve seen games that doesnt even care about quality at all not even in plot at least xD

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Wait no steam achievements? I dunno thats a pretty big deal breaker. Congrats on the launch
It's still a WIP remember, it is only me working on this game, so if I spend a couple of days figuring out how to get achievements working etc for Steam, that's a couple of days I'm not doing any of the work current supporters are paying me for. So they'll be added in the future once the game is done.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Looks like no Steam Cloud also. Just checked this update renders and think I will wait till game completed to replay.
Yes achievements (both Steam & non-Steam) will be added in the future.

Also Steam Cloud will be added once I can figure out how it works, for now the saves are identical to the non-Steam version so people should be able to use their existing saves.

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
It's still a WIP remember, it is only me working on this game, so if I spend a couple of days figuring out how to get achievements working etc for Steam, that's a couple of days I'm not doing any of the work current supporters are paying me for. So they'll be added in the future once the game is done.
Oh yeah just making a shitty joke over people not buying AC Valhalla because it doesn't have steam achieves. Also just got round to 0.15 those are some really interesting developments with Sophie and Tiffany content, hope theres some detailed epilogues that maybe go past a couple years of the game end.

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
Endings and the epilogues will have lots of interesting futures for sure! :devilish:
one nitpick, when you meet georgia and taylor at the bar you ask georgia if she's "ending the wedding" i guess instead of enjoying it, i don't think she has the authority to end it.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes