Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
You know for an adult game called "Defending Lydia Collier", there are little sex scenes featuring... Lydia Collier

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
You know for an adult game called "Defending Lydia Collier", there are little sex scenes featuring... Lydia Collier
The next update will focus on Lydia. She will have at least 3 different sex scenes, a threesome with Ellie, a threesome with Bimbo Steph and a solo scene.
Hopefully it will be enough Lydia for you :p

Reactions: Arthas407

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
The next update will focus on Lydia. She will have at least 3 different sex scenes, a threesome with Ellie, a threesome with Bimbo Steph and a solo scene.
Hopefully it will be enough Lydia for you :p
Man, how does MC even able to convince Ellie into a threesome lmao. I know she isn't as possessive as Normal Steph, but I feel Ellie would have an issue with it.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Man, how does MC even able to convince Ellie into a threesome lmao. I know she isn't as possessive as Normal Steph, but I feel Ellie would have an issue with it.
Basically by throwing money at her and using Ellie's bisexuality (her mom says she loves women).

Last edited:

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
You gotta love this psycho ginger :love:
That is true, she is easily catching up with the others girls and becoming one of my favorites of this game.

A gorgeous Cuckquean who wants to treat her man and have no problems with sharing him with his other girlfriend. What more could you want?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: lipe2410

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
If I remember correctly, White Phantom wrote at discord, Lydia is a switch. She will follow a lead of stronger willed women, and will boss around more docile ones.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

SeanConnery69

Jan 5, 2023
just started this, just arrived at the police station. ellie is totally a lesbian right lmao.
see how this goes, i really like the adult setting. im over the stepson or college kid mc

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes