WeAreChecking

Nov 29, 2020
Further then..? I picked up where I left with Tiff in 15.7 no problems
It's seems saves do work but it won't show the anything after 0.16. Which sucks because I have like 9-10 different paths saves, guess I'll have to find motivation again to play from the start. :confused:

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
It's seems saves do work but it won't show the anything after 0.16. Which sucks because I have like 9-10 different paths saves, guess I'll have to find motivation again to play from the start. :confused:
What do you mean? This is the first post 16 release so what are you supposed to see? Not trying to be rude I honestly don't understand what you mean?

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I'll be honest even I don't know what tf I wrote, I drunk wrote something sorry and please ignore. :HideThePain:
I feel you man.. If you want a consolation there are times I have read my own comments sober and I couldn't even make heads and tails of it.
Lately though I find words missing in my posts. Kind of worrying tbh as I'm even sober. I proof read it and yet... mistakes that shouldn't be there.

Well you're not there yet so.. np man!
Kind of sure whatever I have is not good :) but who cares

A personal guess is cancer as my father died of brain cancer. Or it's some alcohol related. Well, who knows.. Or it's just nothing

Reactions: WeAreChecking

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
the game is hot mess with all those 0.01 versions.
compressed version main screen and saves have game version coded as 0.15.7.
that wouldnt be much of a problem (happened before with 15.8 and 15.9 versions i think, and could be easily fixed in scropt), but there is no 16.1 content at tiff path (the last scenes are the old ones at the island) from those old saves:unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there are 16.1 scripts and (supposedly)images..didnt check the later ones, for the reasons :BootyTime:
so, yeah, pretty much a messed up game...:HideThePain:

Sep 16, 2023
that wouldnt be much of a problem (happened before with 15.8 and 15.9 versions i think, and could be easily fixed in scropt), but there is no 16.1 content at tiff path (the last scenes are the old ones at the island) from those old saves:unsure:
there are 16.1 scripts and (supposedly)images..didnt check the later ones, for the reasons :BootyTime:
Well, that's strange, I put 22.rpa both in compressed and full game, and it works fine. Are you sure you don't miss some previous update?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It would also help if the dev would make full packages, instead of these update only patches, but I understand why as the game is so large.

Yes, the full versions in the OP are ones we have patched for like a year now.

Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well, that's strange, I put 22.rpa both in compressed and full game, and it works fine. Are you sure you don't miss some previous update?
ive downloaded compressed full version...didnt update anything this time.
perhaps that could be an issue with compressed full version only, Bob69?
or just messed up tiffs solo path:unsure:
gonna check it out when i find time later...for now the game is on stand by...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Could be problem with previous "full version" patched, who knows, it's a clusterfuck. The dev makes full builds like a few weeks after the beta release, yeah, this is a beta, could be another reason, I guess.

Reactions: Bob69

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
CHOICE!! looking forward to it i just hope this is a actual update i can actually play from were i was at before last one did not
(y) :coffee: :love:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
or just messed up tiffs solo path:unsure:
gonna check it out when i find time later...for now the game is on stand by...
Well like SonS said, we didn’t get a full updated game since I don’t even remember when. The dev only makes the update patches in form of the new rpa‘s (or if there are full updated version nobody shares them). I checked the game folder in my compression and it has the same as the full game. It should be correct.

Edit: Just hope the full game is alright, don't want to do that shit again.
I am not sure why you see 15.7 its 16.1 for me?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Abhai

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Luckily I had a semi-working save from the decision to take Tiffany by boat, visit Taylor or go see Sophie otherwise I would be fucked. Didn't try my other route saves but hopefully they work.

Anyway both the Tifanny route and the Vanessa-Sophie cuck route are really good hard to pick a fav.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes