Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
About that ... we have different takes on relationships here.
They all start with a premise: MC meets said girl by chance and keeps running into her.
Vane in the precinct and on the pavement, El in the office, Steph in the bar.
Conclusion: MC is no Hitch pursuing a babe, they are provided by fate/life/higher power.

Now, Steph is the only one asking if MC wants to go further in a bunch of instances.
Vane does not even after he meets her girls and they are somewhat bratty and needy.
El does not even after the constant assault MC gets from her sisters and friends.

Anybody appreciate this or not?
This is a testament to Steph having more fleshed out feels,
just like the bethrothed/wife in that other game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Me be foregoing on it every time before starting.
No need to get cut outta these wonderful babes showing all of their splendor.

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
About that ... we have different takes on relationships here.
They all start with a premise: MC meets said girl by chance and keeps running into her.
Vane in the precinct and on the pavement, El in the office, Steph in the bar.
Conclusion: MC is no Hitch pursuing a babe, they are provided by fate/life/higher power.

Now, Steph is the only one asking if MC wants to go further in a bunch of instances.
Vane does not even after he meets her girls and they are somewhat bratty and needy.
El does not even after the constant assault MC gets from her sisters and friends.

Anybody appreciate this or not?
This is a testament to Steph having more fleshed out feels,
just like the bethrothed/wife in that other game.
It's just that Steph have some big self-esteem issues. And this questions are just a result of it. At the same time, she's much more pushy then others. Even MC feels uncomfortable sometimes.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Hi guys, i don't want to be that annoying guy but ... when is the next and on whom will it be focused ?
Don't have a date at the moment, but it will be focused on everybody.

Lydia, Vanessa, Bimbo and Normal Steph, Ellie, Jenna and others will all be getting scenes.

Currently I've been working heavily on Bimbo Steph's path which is about 800 renders long, and to make things fair I need to do that to all the characters, and I'm on a few hundred for most of them so far. So v.0.13 will be probably between 3000 and 5000 renders long in total, but I don't have a date when it will be out because it is going to be 2 to 3 (or more) times the size of the previous biggest update and whereas normally I set a date and cram and rush to hit it, I'm going to release this one when it is done, not rush it.

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021

Lydia, Vanessa, Bimbo and Normal Steph, Ellie, Jenna and others will all be getting scenes.

Currently I've been working heavily on Bimbo Steph's path which is about 800 renders long, and to make things fair I need to do that to all the characters, and I'm on a few hundred for most of them so far. So v.0.13 will be probably between 3000 and 5000 renders long in total, but I don't have a date when it will be out because it is going to be 2 to 3 (or more) times the size of the previous biggest update and whereas normally I set a date and cram and rush to hit it, I'm going to release this one when it is done, not rush it.
take your time brother:HideThePain:
So v.0.13 will be probably between 3000 and 5000 renders long in total
:PogChamp:

saadniazi

Feb 20, 2019

The more scenes with Bimbo Steph, the better! Waiting anxiously brother. Best of luck!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You do .. ony in dreams and remembering.
She remains the unreacheable goal as she likes to dom/be dommed by girls it seems.
Try different targets for her in the missions and get to know her better in the kink department.

Reactions: deadh30775n

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC does not make her do anything.
All of the kinks go on in the bedroom.
Period!
She talks about what she wants to explore with her BF and she does it.

Is that pee? and did he just make her drink it ? lol

View attachment 1603096

View attachment 1603097 View attachment 1603098
Ohh that's nothing ...he makes her do way worse things than that later in the game.
shes a pretty cum dumpster
Not in this scene, but later he will.
Game oN!

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes