mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I'm missing something (or not), Steph has new boobs somewhere in this version or I missed it somehow?
she can have new boobs if you finish with the plastic surgery clinic assignment before the doctor romanian name comes to your office. Then you can make an appointment and buy steph new boobs

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
Usually I love kinky paths, but in this game Steph is the LI I prefer less.
I play her path too, but I'm a little bit more interested in Vanessa's path and much more in Ellie's path (maybe one of my favourite LIs in all games I played).
And I say again, what a pity there's not a Lydia path, in my opinion she would be a GREAT LI.
It's actually interesting. I liked Vanessa's path from the start, as a concept. But her scenes were really dull in comparison. As I remember, it was 0.9.0, or a little later. When we had some petting scenes with Ellie, very strange scene with Vanessa and her expired condom. On the other hand, Steph had multiple good scenes, and that really great kinky one. Of course she was THE ONE, but not anymore. Right now, for me, Vanessa is shining. I really like her development, scenes, and I'm really curious about some possibilities around her. Ellie became much better too, tho I don't like her slutty path. Right now, Steph's path isn't intriguing for me. It feels like her story arch's in the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Franz Bonaparta

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
It's actually interesting. I liked Vanessa's path from the start, as a concept. But her scenes were really dull in comparison. As I remember, it was 0.9.0, or a little later. When we had some petting scenes with Ellie, very strange scene with Vanessa and her expired condom. On the other hand, Steph had multiple good scenes, and that really great kinky one. Of course she was THE ONE, but not anymore. Right now, for me, Vanessa is shining. I really like her development, scenes, and I'm really curious about some possibilities around her. Ellie became much better too, tho I don't like her slutty paths. Right now, Steph's path isn't intriguing for me. It feels like her story arch's in the end.
I have to agree with you on Steph's part. It's almost like it was too much too soon.

Reactions: Ferel

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
I think there is a lot more for Steph, I have a feeling Steph is a the writers personal favorite(could be wrong), when you have a personal fav, you tend to put more effort/content into it.
Well, I hope so. We'll definitely get some more nice scenes with her. At the end, she's our sub bimbo girlfriend, you definitely can squeeze some good stuff from this situation. But there's some really interesting action around Ellie and her family and friends, Vanessa has a unique position, where she's really a part of main storyline, and a lot of things happening with her daughter's wedding. And Steph is almost alone, yes, there is that already far fetched story, about blackmailing a lawyer, but is seems resolved.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Well, I hope so. We'll definitely get some more nice scenes with her. At the end, she's our sub bimbo girlfriend, you definitely can squeeze some good stuff from this situation. But there's some really interesting action around Ellie and her family and friends, Vanessa has a unique position, where she's really a part of main storyline, and a lot of things happening with her daughter's wedding. And Steph is almost alone, yes, there is that already far fetched story, about blackmailing a lawyer, but is seems resolved.
Problem for me with Steph vs others. It's not her kinky side(That's nice). But once I realized the shit situation she is in, It's hard for me not to always want to take her and get her out of that. I hope future updates will allow you to do that, but as a friend(as you date the others or have open relationship with with her as you date the others). That's the issue I have when someone is in such a shitty situation like that I find out, I tend to gravitate that direction to get them free of it.

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
Problem for me with Steph vs others. It's not her kinky side(That's nice). But once I realized the shit situation she is in, It's hard for me not to always want to take her and get her out of that. I hope future updates will allow you to do that, but as a friend(as you date the others or have open relationship with with her as you date the others). That's the issue I have when someone is in such a shitty situation like that I find out, I tend to gravitate that direction to get them free of it.
I'm totaly on your side here. I tend to choose such girls too. But this game is too good, to stick with one girl. I want to explore all paths. And here is the problem, I'm really interested, what will happen with Ellie's sister, or Chloe, what happend with Tanya, how will the wedding go, may be you'll have a oportunity to have a fling with Tiffany, or threesome with Vanessa and Georgina(?). And it's just from top of my head. And since I had a gun on Steph path, when Marissa tried to blackmail me, well, there is not much to look forward on her path storywise.

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes