Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
It is on Latest Updates. It was last promoted/bumped to Latest Updates on the 25th of May.
So there's some troubles in paradise...

Last update was yesterday here (0.13.2 was released 2 days ago for Patreons) and I found that 2 hours ago:

Defending3Years.jpg

Reactions: Earthling

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
So there's some troubles in paradise...

Last update was yesterday here (0.13.2 was released 2 days ago for Patreons) and I found that 2 hours ago:

View attachment 1836580
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
May be it's some kind of bug? But it was like this for a day or two.
Its been fixed. We promoted the game to the top of Latest Updates to compensate for the lost exposure time.

Reactions: JennaJJ

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
ig it's for few ? coz I never saw that 3 years it was once talked a few weeks back IIRC, just checked it was 3 days back one (updated after i checked )
2 hours ago, it was 3 years.
1 hour ago it was 3 days.

But since the release was done 2 days ago (at 3:56pm) on patreon and pushed here yesterday this morning, even 3 days ago was not possible for the 0.13.2.

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
2 hours ago, it was 3 years.
1 hour ago it was 3 days.

But since the release was done 2 days ago (at 3:56pm) on patreon an pushed here yesterday this morning, even 3 days ago was not possible for the 0.13.2.
I read in the rules once that a game update is pushed only once a month so it was pushed for 0.13.1 then today the thread got updated to 0.13.2 and that tab there also got updated to latestv but wasn't pushed coz it was just 2-3 days since the last one

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
I read in the rules once that a game update is pushed only once a month so it was pushed for 0.13.1 then today the thread got updated to 0.13.2 and that tab there also got updated to latestv but wasn't pushed coz it was just 2-3 days since the last one
Can't proof, but I have an impression that I saw games in latest updates more than once a month. For instance, I'm folowing one game, that has separate basic and later in a week full update. And as I remember, both of them appear in latest updates every time.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Can't proof, but I have an impression that I saw games in latest updates more than once a month. For instance, I'm folowing one game, that has separate basic and later in a week full update. And as I remember, both of them appear in latest updates every time.
University of Problems maybe?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yeah some games are updated more than once a month and are present in lastest udpates. The rule is for fix patches I think, can't play the system to release a bug fix every day to stay on top of latest updates

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Ok, I didn't know this rule, so I can understand the 3 days. Even if... humm... I already saw some games pushes way more often in the "Latest Updates" pages...
But 3 years...

Has anything significant happened with non-bimbo Steph since the option to get the boob job appeared?
Not so so much (if I remember well) but more to come in a few days.

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
yes I've seen that too some points in that post actually stands correct :whistle:

University of Problems maybe?
yes that one and actually few more too
Yeah some games are updated more than once a month and are present in lastest udpates. The rule is for fix patches I think, can't play the system to release a bug fix every day to stay in top of latest updates
is it the system or when moderators update a thread they push it? like manually

SlavMaster

Sep 14, 2020
Just some things about f95zone, and the Moderators/Staff in this site in particular for those of you wondering why my relationship with them has gone from "co-operative" to "Hostile - DMCA Everything", f95zone have in the last couple of months:

Deleted long, in-depth, well-explained and multi-paragraph positive reviews with absolutely nothing wrong them for no good reason and that had been there for months, just trying to tank the star rating and limit the games exposure because individual moderators dislike me.

They've removed or never added my SubscribeStar link, which I can't add and I've had people ask if the game is available anywhere other than Patreon.

They've removed my "We do not condone sharing Patreon links but choose to engage" blah banner. Believe it or not, some people don't realise Devs that are active here do not support sharing their early access releases, and that banner helps and I had it there for years, but they've deleted it.

They've reuploaded my personally supplied Mega.nz links for the public version when it updated with their own, meaning anybody that signs up or purchases a plan to download a 4gb file (earns me about £200 a year from my own links) they get the referral cash for. Despite me creating the game and supplying them with a fully functioning link and the only work required was for them to click "edit, paste", apparently they deserve the referrals instead. My own Mega links for the version were not password protected, and have been up 100% of the time since I uploaded them, and I don't remove public links until there is a new public version.

They've removed my message about saves from prior to v.0.9.1 not working, which has since got me bug reports, thanks! I look forward to hearing the well thought out and intelligent reasoning behind that.

They've deleted comments telling people who wanted to get the release earlier than June 18th they could get it cheaper directly from me than from Patreon. Just why?

All in all whilst f95zone was a good, supportive place in the past and I'm fully aware they share pirate links of early access content, that's not even on the list of complaints as I know it is a pirate site, since the turn of the year into 2022 it is now a dumpster fire with some (not all) reddit level "aktually" moderators on enormous power trips determined to try and help float or sink games depending on whether or not they like the Dev. You'll notice most of those things listed above aren't "oh well just ask them", it is a moderator intentionally doing something that negatively impacts the game and has absolutely no benefit whatsoever. I shouldn't need to go "Hey guys you know that warning I asked you to add about saves from a certain version not working well you seem to have removed it, can you please re-add it?", there's just no reason to remove it.

You can say "oh they're too busy, they're understaffed" except this is over-moderation, and it is selective because I've seen Developers using racial slurs and hurling racial abuse at other Developers in the Dev Forum with moderators talking at the same time in the exact same thread, which should get their posts deleted, but because they like that Dev it's calm and they take no action, but then a message saying "you can get it here for £5", no we need to delete that!

So if you want to know why I've gone from tolerant and accepting of f95zone to completely hostile, there's your answer. I'm fully aware I can't stop piracy, it is very hard to stop piracy on a game I release for free, but I can make it as disruptive as possible during the early access period if pirate sites want to try and limit my exposure (exposure being the one reason why Devs tolerate them at all) and cause me problems.

Clearly if you're in this thread then you want the game to be developed, so maybe ask "why is this pirate site trying to make life as difficult as possible for this Dev who, prior to v.0.13 and all of this from f95zone took place prior to v.0.13, had never DMCAed anything or caused any problems at all for them" rather than "why Dev DMCA links on pirate site".

If you have bugs, suggestions, whatever feel free to come and join my Discord (surprised the link for that is still there), but I'm going to be seriously scaling back engagement and reading of comments/replying here in the future, as I've listed above, f95zone is not the supportive and helpful environment it was for Devs from 2018-2021, thanks to the new generation of moderators and staff, not the users, RIP.
There is a game thread here active on f95, where dev and one or more mods work as a team. Dev marks comments and reviews he likes and dislikes and dev delete them. Ain't naming and shaming cos that is pointless, just telling you it is there and it is real.

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
the girl in the background is clearly in abusive relationship, even without bruise you can tell with their conversation. who does hold their partner phone and needed a permission to get it back. she also keep giving a signal to mc for help sadly it's either he ignored it or didn't notice.

great update! i'm looking forward to vanessa's route update because she is my fav. haha

View attachment 1836376
The most interesting moment in Steph's update for me so far. I really hope that on the non-bimbo route, there will be a possibility to help her. Doubt it, tho, but may be.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes