A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
I looked inside the images folder of the game and it had a few pics which were related to the endings of the main LIs. So,is it about a dream sequence which happens on a particular path or is the game really coming to an end soon?

Last edited:

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I looked inside the images folder of the game and it had a few pics which were related to the endings of the main LIs..is it a dream sequence which happens in particular path or is the game really coming to an end soon?
It is the epilogue for the bad endings

Cricco

May 5, 2021
Steph and her dresses triggered my PTSD, the single worse thing a woman can subject a man to :LUL:

EDIT: AND NOW IT'S LINGERIE TIME MAN JUST GET ME OUT OF HERE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Bimbo Stephanie..stfu for once. I fell bad for Marissa now,geez. MC should throw her to Thames too,lol. Dev actually did me a favor for having one path less...

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
so if i'm with ellie i cant play this update at all right?
Did you play 0.13.1? If so that's correct - 0.13.2 is the 'bimbo steph' component of update 0.13. It was originally going to be released as one complete update but white phantom decided to release it in parts due to final changes taking longer than anticipated + not wanting people to have to wait for the whole thing.

The first part - 0.13.1 - contained all of the Ellie content for update 0.13. So yeah if you played 0.13.1 a few days ago, there's no new ellie content in 0.13.2. If you didn't play 0.13.1 though, definitely download it because there's /a lot/ of new ellie content if the last time you played was (for example) 0.12.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes