Sinisterheat

Nov 19, 2018
Can you send ports through pm? And if so, does anyone have a copy of the66's Android port they can send me please? Not sure how to get it otherwise.

Nov 23, 2020
[VN] [Ren'Py] Defending Lydia Collier [v0.13.2] [White Phantom Games] [OS@6.06GB, MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 6.06GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 0.97GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

QuickTip: Keep your files, as updates come out you will be able to use Update Only without downloading the whole thing.

PC = / WorkUpload / PixelDrain

Original size: 1.45GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 194MB

Update Only from v0.12.2 to v0.13 = WorkUpload

Original size: 778MB
MyRepack-YAC size: 100MB

Update Only from v0.13 to v0.13.2 = WorkUpload

For Unofficial Android Port v0.13.2 go here done by cebs

Notice: Its aleady included in my repack but if you want just the Official Guide, get it below in attachments.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)

Just tried to download and it says this file has been banned on our website

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
guys im continuing receiving this message where im in my office :im sure there is something else i should be doing here... is a bug or what? thx

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
guys im continuing receiving this message where im in my office :im sure there is something else i should be doing here... is a bug or what? thx
Is it after you decided which clue to pursue?
If it is, try to look at the search for councilwoman Yeniffer or read the Eve's article on London Herald.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
Is it after you decided which clue to pursue?
If it is, try to look at the search for councilwoman Yeniffer or read the Eve's article on London Herald.
i load a save and im in my office on my pc or ellie if i acces the laptop,mine or Ellie's laptop i can't go out of the laptop no matter what i do

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
How do you get 4 divine points? I'm trying to unlock the Steph bimbo route but i don't know where to get them in my saves (I save at every choice)

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
How do you get 4 divine points? I'm trying to unlock the Steph bimbo route but i don't know where to get them in my saves (I save at every choice)
When you are working in your PC, just choose to work on Divine Health. There is no need to use cheats, you can do one job pretty easily.
i completed only one but im still blocked on my laptop ,hope i dont need to restart evrything from the start
You need to select to work on Pest Control. Thatr is why you couldn't continue, because the game forces you to work on one of the projects.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
When you are working in your PC, just choose to work on Divine Health. There is no need to use cheats, you can do one job pretty easily.

You need to select to work on Pest Control. Thatr is why you couldn't continue, because the game forces you to work on one of the projects.

done but nothing ghanged :(

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes