Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Here's my unofficial android port of Defending Lydia Collier v0.13.2

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[/QQU
Here's my unofficial android port of Defending Lydia Collier v0.13.2

Download

Gofile says file is not public

ManifestDream

Sep 13, 2021
Playing this game sometimes feels like a chore. Too bloated with features, unrelated choices-outcomes (like gentle jogging to meet Steph). But still, I've never seen another game that has a character like Steph so I will put up with anything lol.

Reactions: yudas51

raj100

Feb 25, 2019
So what's the secret to seeing this "bimbo Stephanie" that is supposed to be in the game? One minute she is my GF, but no bimbo anything, and then she totally vanishes from the game and Ellie is my girlfriend. No options anywhere to talk to Steph any more. I assume I missed some option?

Oh I get it, if you ask Ellie out it just ends the Steph path.

Last edited:

Ciccio92

Jul 13, 2020
So what's the secret to seeing this "bimbo Stephanie" that is supposed to be in the game? One minute she is my GF, but no bimbo anything, and then she totally vanishes from the game and Ellie is my girlfriend. No options anywhere to talk to Steph any more. I assume I missed some option?

Oh I get it, if you ask Ellie out it just ends the Steph path.
there is wt written and in game. if you want a determinated path it will help you a lot

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
I dont know if this is a bug or not but I am on Lydia's path and apparently she has amnesia and doesn't remember our dinner date or the fact that we gave oral sex to each other or that I licked ice cream off her breast, because she was acting like we never did anything before or the fact she has already seen the MC naked. Also I was doing Jenna's path at the same time but she wasn't my girlfriend yet and it gave the option to tell Lydia that I had a girlfriend when in fact getting back with Jenna wasn't for sure at the time. So I didn't have a girlfriend at that time and yet it was like I was on the other paths with a girlfriend and was going to cheat on them with Lydia. Lydia does need more of a path especially since she is the title character. It seems like she is more of a side character than a Love Interest. Jenna has more of a path than Lydia does and Jenna comes in later than Lydia does. It's almost pointless to give her a path when all of the others have more of a path than she does especially Jenna. I like the story and enjoy it but Lydia really needs her route worked on better than what is already in the game. For the title character she is hardly even shown compared to the others.

Jul 21, 2021
I guess I'm in the minority here but I was VERY underwhelmed by this update...

This game (+ Desert Stalker) are prob my fav games on this website, and I've played lots of them. Shout out to White Pantom for creating a very immersive story with believable characters and with a plethora of fetishes but this update just didn't do it for me.

The introduction to Ellie's dark path was by far the best thing to come out of this update. It sets the story quite nicely for future updates and gives us an even darker, more fucked up path than bimbo steph's but the sex scenes were only OK and sometimes lacking flavor imho.
Bimbo steph's path had been my favorite one thus far, but I found things to be quite boring with her in this update. She, the bimbo slut, bosses you around the entire time telling you where/when to go, when/where to have sex and she became a straight up gold digger. Don't get me wrong, her interactions/conversations with the MC were very believable and of an adult/realistic nature (given the circumstances) in this update, and I'm okay with that, but I wanted these interactions to be had in the non-bimbo route.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that I expected the MC to go a lot more DOM towards bimbo steph, and not just sit there a give her his credit card and wait to have some kinky sex with her whenever she wants.

Just my 2 cents anyways...
I am totally with you on that. Steph turns into a gold digger and the MC into a cash machine. Like i understand the need for steph to have exclusivity and her own insecurities but this is a bit too much i must say.

Jul 21, 2021
this parted update is quite a mess. i get lost in new content and versions, saves get lost as well ... I am a low tier supporter so i still had to find links but damn i whish i would have wait for a complete update.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I guess I'm in the minority here but I was VERY underwhelmed by this update...

This game (+ Desert Stalker) are prob my fav games on this website, and I've played lots of them. Shout out to White Pantom for creating a very immersive story with believable characters and with a plethora of fetishes but this update just didn't do it for me.

The introduction to Ellie's dark path was by far the best thing to come out of this update. It sets the story quite nicely for future updates and gives us an even darker, more fucked up path than bimbo steph's but the sex scenes were only OK and sometimes lacking flavor imho.
Bimbo steph's path had been my favorite one thus far, but I found things to be quite boring with her in this update. She, the bimbo slut, bosses you around the entire time telling you where/when to go, when/where to have sex and she became a straight up gold digger. Don't get me wrong, her interactions/conversations with the MC were very believable and of an adult/realistic nature (given the circumstances) in this update, and I'm okay with that, but I wanted these interactions to be had in the non-bimbo route.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that I expected the MC to go a lot more DOM towards bimbo steph, and not just sit there a give her his credit card and wait to have some kinky sex with her whenever she wants.

Just my 2 cents anyways...
To be on the Bimbo route with her you have to spoil her rotten and feed her most degenerate side.
- quit your job
- move to my place
- go through surgery
- eat shit from my dick and the such
She isn't even asking for money for her personal account or anything. She wants clothes/sex toys so the MC can enjoy his Bimbo bitch better.
You can avoid all that letting her be herself instead of your living blow-up doll.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Am I really the only one, who doesn't like bimbo Steph? Nothing against the fetish, but to me it's kinda annoying that it had to be the sporty police officer, who's into it. Makes it feel like I went the Steph route for all the wrong reasons. I was into the strong woman with some baggage and a cute girly side. But even on the non-bimbo route she'd clearly rather be a dependent gold digging bimbo.
Imo Lydia or Ellie would have fit the bimbo route much better.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
To be on the Bimbo route with her you have to spoil her rotten and feed her most degenerate side.
- quit your job
- move to my place
- go through surgery
She isn't even asking for money for her personal account or anything. She wants clothes/sex toys so the MC can enjoy his Bimbo bitch better.
You can avoid all that letting her be herself instead of your living blow-up doll.
Lol so true, guys you can't make her a silicone urinal and then wonder where tf all the money go :ROFLMAO:.
Though I must admit, her evening scenes could have been a little bit better (absolutely loved one in a dressing room btw) - sometimes they are so over the top, they end up being under the top so to speak; in my opinion, just a little bit more planning to them and they would be perfect too.

astorofogo

Nov 25, 2020
- quit your job
- move to my place
- go through surgery

Is a new house and a FUCKING HORSE also things she wants so the MC can enjoy his bimbo bitch better? What part of her going "gimme this so I'll reward you handsomely later" the entire update isn't her just being a straight up gold digger?

Look, everything you listed comes from previous updates (which I've loved). My "review" was of the latest update, and all I want is bimbo steph to act more like a bimbo and not a gold digger, and the MC to go more DOM towards her (like in previous updates) and not just sit there and be an ATM machine just so he can have kinky sex with her. If you don't agree with this, that's fine. Let's just agree to disagree.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Look, everything you listed comes from previous updates (which I've loved). My "review" was of the latest update, and all I want is bimbo steph to act more like a bimbo and not a gold digger, and the MC to go more DOM towards her (like in previous updates) and not just sit there and be an ATM machine just so he can have kinky sex with her. If you don't agree with this, that's fine. Let's just agree to disagree.
I don't see the problem with enjoying BDSM in the bedroom, while still acting like normal people outside in the "real world". You wouldn't expect Steph to have shit as a side dish with every meal just because she's into scat now, do you? I think that's quite immersive actually. Domming Steph on a shopping or dinner date would be a little weird considering her character arc.

Reactions: supermanz95
Dec 3, 2018
Am I really the only one, who doesn't like bimbo Steph? Nothing against the fetish, but to me it's kinda annoying that it had to be the sporty police officer, who's into it. Makes it feel like I went the Steph route for all the wrong reasons. I was into the strong woman with some baggage and a cute girly side. But even on the non-bimbo route she'd clearly rather be a dependent gold digging bimbo.
Imo Lydia or Ellie would have fit the bimbo route much better.
I'm with you there. Though I do enjoy the bimbo route, I feel Steph was more attractive as the stunning cop with more to her than just being the MC's sex toy. She was sexy and dirty-minded, yes, but also loving and with an intriguing backstory of her own.

I hope the non-bimbo route stays true to some of that.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
My game save seems to not work with anything but the66's android port, anyone know how to fix the no attribute named 'pie' on a save game? Doesn't look like my online save editor can do it.
place the attached file into game.
since i use Ren'Py 7.4 for the android version you'll still get errors due to a change of the size property of the TransformState object. normally this can be fixed by rolling back.

Reactions: Xorgroth
4.60 star(s) 146 Votes