lukin13

Apr 13, 2019
anyone having update problems with the latest version? i've downloaded v13.2 but it still says v.12.1 on the title screen.

if i go into settings and then 'about' it says 13.2 though.

i've also tried adding the update files for 12.1-13 and 13-13.2 but still says the same on the title screen. guess i'll have to play it through again and see how far i get. (maybe the title screen image/data just hasn't been updated?)

Jul 21, 2021
Hi everybody. I am wondering, is Vanessa path update untegrated in V 0.13. 2 or is it in a V0.13.3 ?
I am quite confused regarding what is where and if we should expect some more updates on V0.13.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Better play Vanessa's path :LOL:
Sorry for my ignorant again but.....who is Vanessa? :unsure: I've never met her in my life.
These are the character name I remember off top of my head right now: Stephany, Ellie, Samantha, Emma, Helena, Lydia, Connie, black hacker girl, glasses redhead, bodysuit redhead, mc ex, private military boss lady.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Sorry for my ignorant again but.....who is Vanessa? :unsure: I've never met her in my life.
These are the character name I remember off top of my head right now: Stephany, Ellie, Samantha, Emma, Helena, Lydia, Connie, black hacker girl, glasses redhead, bodysuit redhead, mc ex, private military boss lady.
The Detective Chief Inspector. She is the Dark Haired woman in the Lydia's interrogation.

Dude!! Thank you, I didn’t even know there was a vO.13.4! Then we are done for vO.13?
There is normal Steph too before the end of 0.13

estraysian

May 21, 2018
There is an AFAIK unmissable scene where you can offer to give her (Vanessa) a ride and then ask to see her again.

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
DCI.png 113.JPG

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
For the DCI when it's raining hard and she says she has to pick up the dog from the vets offer her a lift then ask to see her again.
Thank you but where is that part in the story? Is it before we select team or after? Is it when you accompany Lydia to the prison?

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes