Apr 27, 2021
Last update I hoped for more content for Lydia, and I was sorry that Lydia wasn't a LI.
Well, this time I hope that DEV expands the possibility suggested by Lydia in the villa: she keeps on seeing MC, and becomes a sugar-mommy for the LI! A scene with Ellie and Lydia together would be...interesting. Even if Lydia's render without make-up >>>>Lydia's render with make-up.
A sex party after the declaration of no-guilty in Court with Ellie, Lydia and Connie!! It would be my favourite ending, hands down.
And I'm more and more intrigued by Kylie, a really charmant character.
I have still to try Vanessa's update, lat time it was a surprise: many girls, much fun, I hope it goes on in the same way.
I know to be in a minoritary position, but Steph Path is the least interesting for me. Well, interesting, but not like the other ones.
Ellie's family is...interesting. I'm quite afraid to know better Rachel in next update. Quite awkward all that happens in that house, and everybody who lives with Ellie.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
1. Vanessa
1.1 Solo Vanessa
1.2 Vanessa queen
1.? not shure, may be something more
2. Ellie
2.1 Ellie solo
2.2 Ellie dark path
2.3 I assume, there is a path for Ellie + Sam
2.4 Not shure, but it's possible to add Lydia to some of paths with Ellie
3. Steph
3.1 Solo normal Steph
3.2 Solo kinky Steph
3.3 Solo bimbo Steph
3.4 Again, you can add Lydia to some of them
4. Jenna
5. Lydia(she's not a LI, strictly speaking, but I assume, that you can fuck only her)

That's what i could think of right now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Instead of sending people to other sites with a haughty, dismissive tone, for asking a not so stupid question, you should start by asking yourself why updates start appearing elsewhere way before here.
I can even put you on the track with the beginning of an answer, more and more people, sharers included, are fed up with this haughty and dismissive tone that some people use a bit too often.

That said, to get back to the theoretically main topic of this thread, this version 13.x is simply amazing! :love:

Reactions: Issikka and Ragnar

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
I've tried... I've really tried.... The first time I played this was back when there were maybe 2 days in the game. I got as far as the beginning pub scene and realized there's 23698723408975238907905341270 fucking paths and dropped it. That being said, I've tried to play through again and said I'll stick to one path each save and plow through. The problem is, the official walkthrough isn't even right. The evening before day 3 it says if you watch tv you miss the gym... nothing about laptop or phone. Well, if you look at your phone apparently you instantly pass out and can't get to bed. Is it a bug? Intended? Idk, but it would surely point to having too many needless variables in the game. Ignoring this phone blocking the gym trigger, how is it that you'd pass out from watching 1 show? The MC's day wasn't even long or exhausting. I see a lot of reviews applauding the writing of this game.... does it get better? So far, it's been rather poor and requires the reader to buy into the plot/go along with the storytelling. As I stated above, we're supposed to believe that the mc is so tired at the end of day 2 that he literally can't do anything except make a quick bet and go straight to bed or he'll pass out on the couch.... it's still only evening. Another example is the interview. We're supposed to believe that the interview takes all day. That interview would take 2 hours tops. It's apparent that there weren't ideas left for the rest of the day so we have to believe that interview took a near 8 hours. I'm sure there are plenty more, but as I've only read up to end of day 2, I can't comment on the rest.

Another thing, I can't tell if the author is from the UK or he set it in the UK and tries to write it in a way he thinks British people talk. Regardless, the dialogue can be very cringe at times.

Is it worth pushing through? I'm genuinely asking, I'll take fanboy responses with a grain of salt.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Is it worth pushing through? I'm genuinely asking, I'll take fanboy responses with a grain of salt.
It took me some time to find my way around this labirynth. And many times, I stopped in the middle of it.
But what I'm also sure of is that I don't regret at all (for the moment...) having tried again at different releases.
I managed to have well defined paths and now I really enjoy playing this game.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I've tried... I've really tried.... The first time I played this was back when there were maybe 2 days in the game. I got as far as the beginning pub scene and realized there's 23698723408975238907905341270 fucking paths and dropped it. That being said, I've tried to play through again and said I'll stick to one path each save and plow through. The problem is, the official walkthrough isn't even right. The evening before day 3 it says if you watch tv you miss the gym... nothing about laptop or phone. Well, if you look at your phone apparently you instantly pass out and can't get to bed. Is it a bug? Intended? Idk, but it would surely point to having too many needless variables in the game. Ignoring this phone blocking the gym trigger, how is it that you'd pass out from watching 1 show? The MC's day wasn't even long or exhausting. I see a lot of reviews applauding the writing of this game.... does it get better? So far, it's been rather poor and requires the reader to buy into the plot/go along with the storytelling. As I stated above, we're supposed to believe that the mc is so tired at the end of day 2 that he literally can't do anything except make a quick bet and go straight to bed or he'll pass out on the couch.... it's still only evening. Another example is the interview. We're supposed to believe that the interview takes all day. That interview would take 2 hours tops. It's apparent that there weren't ideas left for the rest of the day so we have to believe that interview took a near 8 hours. I'm sure there are plenty more, but as I've only read up to end of day 2, I can't comment on the rest.

Another thing, I can't tell if the author is from the UK or he set it in the UK and tries to write it in a way he thinks British people talk. Regardless, the dialogue can be very cringe at times.

The over-arching plot is a convoluted mess with more gaping holes than your mum, but that goes for a lot of these games and no more than is common. There's also a lot of busywork involving the phone and the computer that does no good for the game.

But I'm happy that the game is centered around actual adults instead of diddling children and enjoy the semidystopian near-future setting just for not being your stock family+school scenario. Some of the character paths have their moments but I couldn't imagine playing through the game several times to see them all. With a lot of cheating and label-jumping I find it quite enjoyable.

(Note: Haven't played 0.13 yet; been waiting for the full version.)

Reactions: sztrb

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021

If such things bother you, don't play it. Really, don't waste your, or our time.

The over-arching plot is a convoluted mess with more gaping holes than your mum, but that goes for a lot of these games and no more than is common. There's also a lot of busywork involving the phone and the computer that does no good for the game.

But I'm happy that the game is centered around actual adults instead of diddling children and enjoy the semidystopian near-future setting just for not being your stock family+school scenario. Some of the character paths have their moments but I couldn't imagine playing through the game several times to see them all. With a lot of cheating and label-jumping I find it quite enjoyable.

(Note: Haven't played 0.13 yet; been waiting for the full version.)
Well, I don't think you're really right here. Yeah, there are some holes here and there. But overall, this game is so much more detailed, when we speak about story, comparatively to avg. The only thing is, you need to pay attention, when doing "busywork involving the phone and the computer that does no good for the game". And well, pay attention overall.

Last edited:

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
the Steph slave stuff is always fun but the Vanessa Domme on Sophie was the best part of the patch, looking forward to seeing more of that, imagine the way she gets talked about by her mum there's something similar for Ellie and Lydia planned.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017

It's up to you to decide whether it's worth 'pushing through' this and quite frankly I don't think anyone else cares, either way.

I do like the game a lot, but I wouldn't class myself as a fanboy, so take this however you want....salt, or otherwise.

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
But overall, this game is so much more detailed, when we speak about story, comparatively to avg. The only thing is, you need to pay attention
(y)

That sums it up petty good.

I've decided to play it when it's finished, should be easier to follow different paths.

Apr 26, 2022

If you are "really trying" then you should stop playing and find another game.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021

my god you must be awful to watch a film with. Do you just search for holes in stuff or something? only you know what games you like, if you feel like you are pushing through something then dont play it.

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes