WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Thank you but where is that part in the story? Is it before we select team or after? Is it when you accompany Lydia to the prison?
Way before. It is the day when you go a second time to the police to talk to Lydia, after you investigate one of the 3 possible clues.

tr12345

Apr 16, 2020
Is a new house and a FUCKING HORSE also things she wants so the MC can enjoy his bimbo bitch better? What part of her going "gimme this so I'll reward you handsomely later" the entire update isn't her just being a straight up gold digger?

Look, everything you listed comes from previous updates (which I've loved). My "review" was of the latest update, and all I want is bimbo steph to act more like a bimbo and not a gold digger, and the MC to go more DOM towards her (like in previous updates) and not just sit there and be an ATM machine just so he can have kinky sex with her. If you don't agree with this, that's fine. Let's just agree to disagree.

You've never met a bimbo if you think it means getting freebies.. The lifestyle is expensive, so it comes hand in hand

Reactions: AL.d

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
It's mutually exclusive with the Steph path, so maybe NukaCola was so enamored with Steph that Vanessa went completely unnoticed :D
I have both saves for Steph and Ellie path and I did remember meeting DCI Cavendish but I don't remember if there was a choices to go out with her. If there was I'm sure I will pick it already.

Reactions: NateGrey

Issikka

Jan 27, 2022
Trying to get the "Queen" path and i am not finding how to triggerr the cuck aspect of it...anyone know what choices are needed to go down that path?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Wait so Sophie is Tiffany friend and Tiffany is Vanessa daughter and Vanessa is DCI Cavendish? Wow, it seems I'm missing out a lot by not on Vanessa path. Time for a new playthrough.

Reactions: snakeplisskin
Sep 29, 2021
Wait so Sophie is Tiffany friend and Tiffany is Vanessa daughter and Vanessa is DCI Cavendish? Wow, it seems I'm missing out a lot by not on Vanessa path. Time for a new playthrough.
Vanessa imo is the best of them all, just way too platonic relationship with her from beginning, obviously requires you to be a committed boyfriend too, however the one scene when you are two timing Vanessa and Ellie is probably the best scene in-game rn

Reactions: NukaCola

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
I suppose this was already asked, but which paths are mutually exclusively?
I.e. if a go chase Ellie I assome the routes with Steph or Vanessa will be blocked at some point. How many playthroughs are required?

Thanks

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
oh my god, how do I start vanessa's queen path, do i need to side with sophie most of the time or something? i fucked vanessa in the plane, read the tablet and nothing ever came up about sophie wanting to be cucked or whatever

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
I suppose this was already asked, but which paths are mutually exclusively?
I.e. if a go chase Ellie I assome the routes with Steph or Vanessa will be blocked at some point. How many playthroughs are required?

Thanks
1. Vanessa
1.1 Solo Vanessa
1.2 Vanessa queen
1.? not shure, may be something more
2. Ellie
2.1 Ellie solo
2.2 Ellie dark path
2.3 I assume, there is a path for Ellie + Sam
2.4 Not shure, but it's possible to add Lydia to some of paths with Ellie
3. Steph
3.1 Solo normal Steph
3.2 Solo kinky Steph
3.3 Solo bimbo Steph
3.4 Again, you can add Lydia to some of them
4. Jenna
5. Lydia(she's not a LI, strictly speaking, but I assume, that you can fuck only her)

That's what i could think of right now.

Reactions: Loyo

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
1. Vanessa
1.1 Solo Vanessa
1.2 Vanessa queen
1.? not shure, may be something more
2. Ellie
2.1 Ellie solo
2.2 Ellie dark path
2.3 I assume, there is a path for Ellie + Sam
2.4 Not shure, but it's possible to add Lydia to some of paths with Ellie
3. Steph
3.1 Solo normal Steph
3.2 Solo kinky Steph
3.3 Solo bimbo Steph
3.4 Again, you can add Lydia to some of them
4. Jenna
5. Lydia(she's not a LI, strictly speaking, but I assume, that you can fuck only her)

That's what i could think of right now.
I think Jenna has a path with her as the gf, but you can also cheat with her on the other women, if she's not the gf.

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes