astorofogo

Nov 25, 2020
I don't see the problem with enjoying BDSM in the bedroom, while still acting like normal people outside in the "real world". You wouldn't expect Steph to have shit as a side dish with every meal just because she's into scat now, do you? I think that's quite immersive actually. Domming Steph on a shopping or dinner date would be a little weird considering her character arc.
I get it. In my first post I did say that I found her interactions with the MC to be very believable and immersive/realistic in this update(given the context). I just expected the dev to go all out on bimbo steph so the MC could have over the top interactions with her and, yes, treat her "differently" even whilst outside the bedroom while having a more "normal" relationship with non-bimbo steph by enjoying BDSM and whatnot in the bedroom and acting, again, "normal" whilst not in it.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I'm with you there. Though I do enjoy the bimbo route, I feel Steph was more attractive as the stunning cop with more to her than just being the MC's sex toy. She was sexy and dirty-minded, yes, but also loving and with an intriguing backstory of her own.

I hope the non-bimbo route stays true to some of that.
What's annoying to me is that deciding against the plastic surgery feels more like a gameplay choice like turning off a fetish rather than her canon character arc. After all, telling her to stop working and get a boob job is what gets the MC an "extended kiss" according to the walkthrough.

Ciccio92

Jul 13, 2020
Whaaa...

Clearly need to replay this game.

How did you trigger that (I haven't been able to have sex with her)
you have to bee on dark path, slap her mother and go hard on her, and then you have to follow the instruction that she gives you

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
My rank for the paths in those lasts updates:
1⁰ Dark Path
2⁰ Queen Path
3⁰ Bimbo Path ( with Dog > Spark)
4⁰ Jenna Path

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
There is a serious continuity break if you were on Steph path and switch over to Ellie. Steph was getting very close to the MC and even calling herself his girlfriend and cuddling in bed and trying to be exclusive. Then, she just kind of disappear from MC's life the moment you go on the date with Ellie. Then, she pulls you over when speeding and they both act like they don't really know each other.

RealDex

Jan 27, 2022
can someone please tell me how to get the dark path :| what should i do? cuz i played through the game 2 times and never get to anything dark actually lol

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes