lmcc

Sep 4, 2020
but there was an update last week...there are really new content in only a week? last update was with Elly..my LI
The full update was divided by smaller patches but my only question is if all of the update is finally out or if its missing something more...

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
Normal Steph is a little disappointing. For one it's obvious that bimbo Steph got a lot more dev time. I understand that the bimbo transformation is supposed to drive Steph's kinkiness over the top. But we could go pretty far with regular Steph, too, which now reverted back to just anal and choking for some reason.
I wish the normal Steph path had something unique to it. That's also true for Vanessa's and Ellie's vanilla paths, but more important for Steph imo, because her appearance and character are so different on the the different paths.
One idea could be to have the pregnancy baiting only for the vanilla paths.
All I was hoping for, is that she just won't steal my food on normal path. But she did it again!:devilish: :D
I agree, that this path is lacking. But sadly, I think it will go on. Even in this update, it looks like dev was planing some shopping with Steph, similarly to bimbo path, but didn't do it. Becouse it's a shit ton of new renders and looks like Bimbo-Steph is main route now.

• Sad
Reactions: judgenot93

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
So much for the bimbo path only being a "cosmetic change"...

It seems that if you don't turn Steph into an ugly cow the BDSM element of the relationship completely disappears despite the fact that it was going heavily in that direction already before the surgery was even brought up as an option. You straight up either turn a loveable character into a dumb cow or you can only vanilla romance them despite the fact that BDSM with an otherwise independent and intelligent character was the main appeal of Steph to begin with. Really disappointing.

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020

It seems that if you don't turn Steph into an ugly cow the BDSM element of the relationship completely disappears despite the fact that it was going heavily in that direction already before the surgery was even brought up as an option. You straight up either turn a loveable character into a dumb cow or you can only vanilla romance them despite the fact that BDSM with an otherwise independent and intelligent character was the main appeal of Steph to begin with. Really disappointing.
bruh, pissing and choking the hell out of her is not vanilla

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
you can't get Jenna as a side girl on Bimbo Steph right? is that only a normal Steph route and does anyone know the steps to getting there?

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
bruh, pissing and choking the hell out of her is not vanilla
Neither does it have anything to do with the BDSM we started with her ages ago that seemingly just went nowhere. (Which does continue in the bimbo path but not on the normal one for some inexplicable reason)

TrueKing

Nov 21, 2018
you can't get Jenna as a side girl on Bimbo Steph right? is that only a normal Steph route and does anyone know the steps to getting there?
Just dont get the surgery on Steph since that leads to the Bimbo path. Later in the story, it gives you the option to call Jenna over to the apartment. Do that and she will find Steph's hair on the couch. She will then offer you the option of having her as a side chick. Check out the walkthrough for a more detailed explanation.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Story wise this is it, but there plenty of bugs and finishing touches to be added. Last patch release is June 18th(public release)
so we need to isntall all of them? EVEN IF I'M ON ELLYS PATCH RIGHT? but i will see no more story installing these..they serve if i want to start ovber and choose another path?thanks

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
Just dont get the surgery on Steph since that leads to the Bimbo path. Later in the story, it gives you the option to call Jenna over to the apartment. Do that and she will find Steph's hair on the couch. She will then offer you the option of having her as a side chick. Check out the walkthrough for a more detailed explanation.

thanks I knew you couldn't do it on the bimbo path but i wasn't sure if you needed Jenna to show up at the rugby match first to have the option to invite her over later

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
Well, there's only an old walkthrough here.

Pretty much. But, bimbo Steph's kinks are also changed. Yes, it's still BDSM, but she doesn't act like a sub anymore. Her "normal" scene was mediocre, still, pretty rough. At least she is sane on non-bimbo path. But, I suspect, dev won't do a third set of renders for kinky-non-bimbo route, with a collar for example.

Reactions: Hildegardt
4.60 star(s) 146 Votes