Deimneee

Nov 25, 2021
The last time I downloaded this game was in 0.13, now it's 0.13.5? They're updating it daily or what?

agabe19

Jun 17, 2018
I was always going for Steph so can someone please share a Ellie save preferably at the start of her dark path?

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Very much so. Most of the character paths are mutually exclusive, so choices matter on the granular level. For the over-all plot, there's a handful of bad ends to be avoided (not that difficult) and some choices that seem to give better results than others in the investigation, but it's yet to be seen exactly how that shakes out.

Gallery update, website overhaul, achievements and other fluff are yet to come. If you're just interested in Ellie's path, you should be good until 0.14 rolls around.

View attachment 1847271
In 0.15 let's wish in a Ellie Bimbo beginning, or at least a Ellie Slut or a Ellie Exhibitionist...

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Yes. All fetishes are optional. It can be lacking on content if you avoid some of them. But scat isn't one of the big ones.
I'm relieve to hear that. I am not of fan of playing with shit and shit hole (anal) in fact I am disgusted

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Very much so. Most of the character paths are mutually exclusive, so choices matter on the granular level. For the over-all plot, there's a handful of bad ends to be avoided (not that difficult) and some choices that seem to give better results than others in the investigation, but it's yet to be seen exactly how that shakes out.

Gallery update, website overhaul, achievements and other fluff are yet to come. If you're just interested in Ellie's path, you should be good until 0.14 rolls around.

View attachment 1847271
ok thanks, maybe i play another path in the waiting.

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
I'm relieve to hear that. I am not of fan of playing with shit and shit hole (anal) in fact I am disgusted
Well, this may be a problem. On most paths anal is just an option, but you need to do it, to trigger kinky Steph, if I remember it correctly. And I'm not shure, if you can trigger her bimbo route. I think you still can, but you will be on a veeery thin ice. Choose "Sparky set", other one will have some anal action. And no gurantees that nothing will be added in future scenes.

Apr 27, 2021
Well, I thought the Ellie's Dark Path was the best thing of the game, but I've just tried the the Queen Path, and it's really really close, maybe it's the most teasing cliffhanger till here. I'm already waiting for next update!

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
There is scat in the tag list. How much is there and is it avoidable?
A sub-path within a specific character path, fully avoidable. If you don't want it don't go after Steph or just don't pick the options when they come up.

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes