gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
0.2 adds new bimbo steph content what does 0.5 add?
Non-bimbo Steph, Jenna (may technically have been in an earlier build, but she intersects with non-bimbo Steph), Vanessa.

Please can somebody tell me on which path we get the most woman? Ellie or Steph?
Purely by quantity? Ellie's gives you the option to target her whole family; mother and two of her three sisters (for now).

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Is the "lydia solo" path worth to follow? I tried mixing it with Steph Bimbo path, but I feel like I did something wrong because I don't get anything with Lydia, beyond scooping the icecream from her breasth with my fingers

Jul 21, 2021
Is the "lydia solo" path worth to follow? I tried mixing it with Steph Bimbo path, but I feel like I did something wrong because I don't get anything with Lydia, beyond scooping the icecream from her breasth with my fingers
Not so much worth a playthrough so fat. But it has potential

Reactions: Loyo

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
Theres nothing after the Date scene until the very end of the current content so it's not really worth following just her path and it looks like she's going to mix in with a couple of the other girls paths anyway.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
There is the new date scene in her new house too

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Thanks all of you. Looks like i will start a new Lydia solo playthrough, unless I can somehow get her back in in the Steph path.

Another question:
During the Vanessa holiday trip, does the "Side with xxx" has any additional impact beyond dreams and fantasies?

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Man, that Hen Do! Definitely feeling that the pursuit of Vanessa was the way to go at this point. I don't even know that I want to go back to try the other options. Nicely done.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Thanks all of you. Looks like i will start a new Lydia solo playthrough, unless I can somehow get her back in in the Steph path.

Another question:
During the Vanessa holiday trip, does the "Side with xxx" has any additional impact beyond dreams and fantasies?
You can get Lydia alongside Steph in the new update.

For now, it doesn't.

Man, that Hen Do! Definitely feeling that the pursuit of Vanessa was the way to go at this point. I don't even know that I want to go back to try the other options. Nicely done.
You should try the Dark Path!

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

Phantomax

Nov 12, 2018
Someone can help me solve my problem. I attach my last save check it out. The computer is stuck on the background and I cannot see any other render

matt|

Jun 4, 2022
i just suscribe to say this game is amazing, im waiting for new scenes.

i wanted to fuck the pizza girl, but when i come home alone there's no option to order a pizza... i tough it will be coz the pizza delivery girl mention the apartament and shit

ellie is by far my favourite girl.... but i really want to fuck the pizza girl lol

congratulations to white phantom games

AlienBreeder

Jun 27, 2021
the girl in the background is clearly in abusive relationship, even without bruise you can tell with their conversation. who does hold their partner phone and needed a permission to get it back. she also keep giving a signal to mc for help sadly it's either he ignored it or didn't notice.

great update! i'm looking forward to vanessa's route update because she is my fav. haha

View attachment 1836376
G'day Stranger!

I'll admit that when I first read this prior to playing, I was a little bummed. I've played a few 3D games where strange things happened in the background or the main character was frequently flashed by characters he didn't know, so I was wondering just why it would be put in there at all.

I forgot about it until right before this scene, so I was only half paying attention to (bimbo) Steph, but when you follow the course of what Steph's saying, this is actually a very positive scene that made me happy - from my point of view.

Steph's commenting on your current relationship and how you got her out of a very horrendous and abusive one, noting that she believed she deserved it when she in fact didn't: no ones does. At this point the girl behind her perks up - she had been listening the entire time (in public places it can be hard not to) - and hears what Steph's saying and how it closely parallels her own life. So when her partner came back and she doesn't agree straight away, getting her phone and going to the toilet, to me I read that as getting a method of communication (her own phone, not his, with all her contacts in it) and physically getting away from him. From that I infer that she's beatin' feet and gettin' outta there.

Admittedly that render isn't the best slice to analyse, but I see it not as 'please help me / save me', but 'I can do this'. I back that up with two points of evidence:

1) Fair-o, the player themself did get Steph out of the relationship, but it wasn't a semi-kidnapping 'trust me you'll thank me later', but the way she (Stephanie) is telling the story, you can see that she got herself out, out of that mental landscape (and the player accepted her).

2) When the girl does get her phone, did you see her face? It's only one frame, but this wonderful triumphant smirk! I thought 'YES!! YOU'VE GOT THIS!'

Now keep in mind that's just how I see it, what I took away from it: indeed had I not've read your piece I might of thought the same as you... or obsessively gone over the scene to look for some positive angle.

Anywho, have fun with the game!

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
The Vanessa Path is great!
The second scene in the plane made me laugh my ass off! Never had a story with such an amount of fun, suspense and erotic.
I don´t want to spoil to much ... just try this path!

Reactions: DaFlurbIsHere

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
i just suscribe to say this game is amazing, im waiting for new scenes.

i wanted to fuck the pizza girl, but when i come home alone there's no option to order a pizza... i tough it will be coz the pizza delivery girl mention the apartament and shit

ellie is by far my favourite girl.... but i really want to fuck the pizza girl lol

congratulations to white phantom games

I wouldn't be surprised if the Pizza girl is part of the team that's keeping an eye on you, if you read the brief where the entire other team gets murdered it says that other operatives are taking over and theres a few "new faces" according to the MC that show up in the building in and around the lift.

Reactions: matt|

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
Well, I didn't love how Ellie treated her sister (getting her beaten, turning off her game and saying she has no friends) but I guess with a psychopath for a mother it makes sense the daughters wouldn't be the most well-adjusted people. I'm hoping that path will eventually have a way to put her in her place and get her to treat Samantha better like with the mom. I was hoping slutty vs. innocent choices would impact that but it doesn't seem like it so far.

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Well, I didn't love how Ellie treated her sister (getting her beaten, turning off her game and saying she has no friends) but I guess with a psychopath for a mother it makes sense the daughters wouldn't be the most well-adjusted people. I'm hoping that path will eventually have a way to put her in her place and get her to treat Samantha better like with the mom. I was hoping slutty vs. innocent choices would impact that but it doesn't seem like it so far.
Yeah, Ellie turns into a pure bitch as soon as you see her home life. Completely flipped from how she came across in the early game.

Reactions: silversurfer1

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Yeah, Ellie turns into a pure bitch as soon as you see her home life. Completely flipped from how she came across in the early game.
You think so? I feel like corrupting her was always all to easy.
She's a virgin that puts out on the first date. She's ready to dress slutty and get freaky at the office after only a single night with her boss.
Also, her friends and family are kinda trashy, so it'd make sense that she herself isn't the most innocent.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
You think so? I feel like corrupting her was always all to easy.
She's a virgin that puts out on the first date. She's ready to dress slutty and get freaky at the office after only a single night with her boss.
Also, her friends and family are kinda trashy, so it'd make sense that she herself isn't the most innocent.
Not really what I meant. Yeah, she's not difficult, but she comes across as rather sweet in the early game; once you see her with her family (and to a lesser extent in the day or so leading up to it) she just turns into a mean, callous cunt. That's OK, I can work with that, but it feels like something of a character flip from the first encounters.

Reactions: silversurfer1
4.60 star(s) 146 Votes