neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Not really what I meant. Yeah, she's not difficult, but she comes across as rather sweet in the early game; once you see her with her family (and to a lesser extent in the day or so leading up to it) she just turns into a mean, callous cunt. That's OK, I can work with that, but it feels like something of a character flip from the first encounters.
I think various character changed their behavior, even the MC. I find him more of a "jackass", even in Vanessa's route. Some of the remarks or choices you can make doesn't match with MC's personality at the beginning. Even Lydia is more sluttier. However I think the dev did it well, because you can always stop this kind of behavior, except maybe Ellie's.

Last edited:
Reactions: gregers

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
The UI in this game is completely horrible. Using the default Ren'Py Interface for a game like this is just laziness and I can't stand the quick menu on PC, as it's completely useless in my opinion.

It's not perfect, but I did a hash job. Can't share it since I basically altered a bunch of game files since I'm not an expert on coding in Ren'Py. I really wanted to eliminate the textbox background, but then I couldn't see the text under certain conditions without adding text shadows and I don't know how to do that. Some of the basic background replacements are taken from the Crimson High Dark mode.

Might re-do this at some point if I figure out how to make custom edits without altering the original files, as well as adding shadows to the text so I can get rid of the damn text background.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

liazz577

Nov 2, 2021
Any updates on walkthrough for this release?
Nope but I have one in my head. The routes included are:
The diabolic making of Ellie's harem family, submissive Sophie and Queen Vanessa, dating Vanessa's daughter, good pet Steph, system shock bimbo Steph,...

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
Nope but I have one in my head. The routes included are:
The diabolic making of Ellie's harem family, submissive Sophie and Queen Vanessa, dating Vanessa's daughter, good pet Steph, system shock bimbo Steph,...
I don't think there is "dating Vanessa's daughter" route, at least I couldn't get one on multiple playthrous. Please post a short guide, if you know how to get it. Thanks

Reactions: Fabs93

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
The UI in this game is completely horrible. Using the default Ren'Py Interface for a game like this is just laziness and I can't stand the quick menu on PC, as it's completely useless in my opinion.

It's not perfect, but I did a hash job. Can't share it since I basically altered a bunch of game files since I'm not an expert on coding in Ren'Py. I really wanted to eliminate the textbox background, but then I couldn't see the text under certain conditions without adding text shadows and I don't know how to do that. Some of the basic background replacements are taken from the Crimson High Dark mode.

Might re-do this at some point if I figure out how to make custom edits without altering the original files, as well as adding shadows to the text so I can get rid of the damn text background.

anything related to the computer or phone is not only a waste of time it also makes replayability a nightmare. everything else is good

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
anything related to the computer or phone is not only a waste of time it also makes replayability a nightmare. everything else is good
Yeah, I have no idea why they are even a thing in this game, they serve no real purpose since this isn't a sandbox game.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
There is an investigation going on, that's why you need the pc. It's not that bad once you know what to do.

Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Yeah, I have no idea why they are even a thing in this game, they serve no real purpose since this isn't a sandbox game.
The core idea of "here is some non-essential lore to flesh out the world for those interested" is good, helps sell the setting as a living world, changing with the MC's movement through the plot. The implementation is just fucking awful and, as grohotor notes, makes replayability a pain in a game that's otherwise built around separate paths encouraging multiple playthroughs.

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
The core idea of "here is some non-essential lore to flesh out the world for those interested" is good, helps sell the setting as a living world, changing with the MC's movement through the plot. The implementation is just fucking awful and, as grohotor notes, makes replayability a pain in a game that's otherwise built around separate paths encouraging multiple playthroughs.
Good idea, bad implementation, got it.

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
Not really what I meant. Yeah, she's not difficult, but she comes across as rather sweet in the early game; once you see her with her family (and to a lesser extent in the day or so leading up to it) she just turns into a mean, callous cunt. That's OK, I can work with that, but it feels like something of a character flip from the first encounters.
Well, I don't really like this, but to be honest it's not so much of a flip. There are a lot of people like this in the real world, who looks cute and sweet when you meet them and become mean, when you look behind the curtians. But, there is one thing, that bothers me much more, the ease of turning most of the girls, into just whores. And I'm not saying, that if you, for example, want to occasionally fuck your ex, living with another girl. That it's not belivavle, she will be okay with it, if you'll pay her rent. But it leaves an aftertaste. I won't be able to play even solo Jenna route, without thinking, that she is doing it for money only.
It is, the gameplay of this game. I get it, it's pretty rare feature for a VN to have a gameplay. But this one has. So deal with it.
Or ask some modder, to make a mod, that will remove all reqirements to read the news for example.

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
It is, the gameplay of this game. I get it, it's pretty rare feature for a VN to have a gameplay. But this one has. So deal with it.
I have no idea why you are getting snippy at me over this. I made an observation, nothing more. Even if I was complaining nothing I said was directed at you.

Reactions: ManifestDream

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
There should be an "a2ogm" (ass to other girl's mouth) in the Ellie dark path, involving some of her sisters, but couldn't find it. I suppose it may be with Sam, but all I get from her is a BJ. Any clue?

Thanks

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
There should be an "a2ogm" (ass to other girl's mouth) in the Ellie dark path, involving some of her sisters, but couldn't find it. I suppose it may be with Sam, but all I get from her is a BJ. Any clue?

Thanks
It's indirect, as in there's no outright threesomes in that path yet, but fuck Emma up the arse after the restaurant and Ellie will taste her later.

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
It's indirect, as in there's no outright threesomes in that path yet, but fuck Emma up the arse after the restaurant and Ellie will taste her later.

Thank you, but how do I get Emma to come to the restaurant? She said she wasn't in the mood to come and remained home

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes