gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Thank you, but how do I get Emma to come to the restaurant? She said she wasn't in the mood to come and remained home
You need to be on the dark path and grope Emma when visiting her in her room.

(To get on the dark path, from the morning, agree with Ellie when telling Helena that Sam got naked in front of you, then later tell Helena to keep her hands of Samantha, spank her, and don't back down but get rough with her.)

Reactions: Fabs93 and Loyo

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Teammates aren't romanceable.
Huh, never noticed if that's a hard and fast rule. So the cops aren't available as a team if you're on Vanessa or Steph's path? I guess that would make sense if Steph is off having surgeries or Vanesssa on her daughter's hen-do, but never picked that team because ACAB.

But ... that would mean I'll never get to get with Poppa Bear Bilbo. Unacceptable.

Reactions: matt|

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Huh, never noticed if that's a hard and fast rule. So the cops aren't available as a team if you're on Vanessa or Steph's path? I guess that would make sense if Steph is off having surgeries or Vanesssa on her daughter's hen-do, but never picked that team because ACAB.

But ... that would mean I'll never get to get with Poppa Bear Bilbo. Unacceptable.
Cops are only available if you are on Vanessa's route. Vanessa isn't considered a teammate, she is the leader of the team. And Steph is the exception, but you can't Romance her if you are on Vanessa's path.

What team?? Leona is the pest control lady

screenshot0015.png
Yeah, and she is part of the Boyz Team

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Thank you all. I have another question. You can't be on Vanessa path if you go on date with Step?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
What about Ellie? Pretty sure I date Step but still able to romance Ellie later.
You'll have to choose one of them eventually. Jenna and Lydia eventually open up to being the MC's side pieces, but the other main girls are mutually exclusive.

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
So you have to not go on date with Step to be on Vanessa path? No wonder I completed missed Vanessa path the first time I played. There are no indication at all that could happen unless you use the walkthrough. I only discover there is Vanessa path when stumble on a random comment here.

Dead123

Aug 30, 2017
Just finished playing the new update and I have a question WHAT happened to(non bimbo) Ellie. She was so nice before this current patch now she's making her sister cry and being an absolute ass when I try to make it up to her little sister.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Just finished playing the new update and I have a question WHAT happened to(non bimbo) Ellie. She was so nice before this current patch now she's making her sister cry and being an absolute ass when I try to make it up to her little sister.
She revealed her true color :D

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes