brody990

Jun 11, 2017
WP already said she is out
That is even the reason she went to live with her father.
Makes sense then.

Wonder if theres going to be some Ellie/Vanessa content because I'm pretty sure you can leave Ellie on the hook while you go off for the weekend with Vanessa.

femyo

Feb 2, 2019
is there a way to unlock what you've already seen with the Gallery or do i have to speed run all my choices again to get them unlocked?
from the patreon:
You will need to start afresh to unlock earlier scenes, there is no way of knowing retrospectively which scenes you've played through and which you haven't. If you aren't worried by this, your saves will work without error going forward, you don't need to replay for future content.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
[VN] [Ren'Py] Defending Lydia Collier [v0.13.6] [White Phantom Games] [OS@7.17GB, MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 7.17GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 1.09GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

QuickTip: Keep your files, as updates come out you will be able to use Update Only without downloading the whole thing.

PC = / WorkUpload / PixelDrain

Original Update Only from v0.13.5 to v0.13.6 (28MB) = WorkUpload
Repack Update Only from v0.13.5 to v0.13.6 (4MB) = WorkUpload

Notice: Its already included in my repack but if you want just the Official Guide, get it below in attachments.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)
Hey guys, has it been mentioned if the walkthrough is going to be updated or will it be dropped althogether ? :)

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
You can't date Vanessa or Ellie if you bang Tanya in the club? Is there a way to hire Tanya without screw up other girl route?

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes