WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Just finished playing the new update and I have a question WHAT happened to(non bimbo) Ellie. She was so nice before this current patch now she's making her sister cry and being an absolute ass when I try to make it up to her little sister.
If you read her messages with Sam, youi will know they are best friends. Sam even switched to sleep with Ellie instead of Emma.
What is happening there is at the morning she changed in front of you. You have to remember what Helena said about Ellie, she becomes more dominant when a woman is involved, that is her side showing up.
The video-game is Ellie being a mommy girl, this is what White Phantom says about Ellie: "Ellie & Emma are basically "Mummy's Girls" in private which is why she knows everything about them, and also why Ellie will immediately side with her Mum in any arguments with Samantha."

If you side with her at morning you will se her being more caring with Samantha when she needs a tampoon, while if you don't, she still mad about what she did. But Ellie and Sam are still the best firends.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Just finished playing the new update and I have a question WHAT happened to(non bimbo) Ellie. She was so nice before this current patch now she's making her sister cry and being an absolute ass when I try to make it up to her little sister.
I'm more interested in Samantha and Emma anyway, so maybe that is a good thing cause I don't feel as bad for cheating on her anymore:ROFLMAO:

Dead123

Aug 30, 2017
I'm more interested in Samantha and Emma anyway, so maybe that is a good thing cause I don't feel as bad for cheating on her anymore:ROFLMAO:
I might just take that route considering Ellie just went full 180 on the personality I got to know

code991

Aug 21, 2021
So from what little reading i did in this thread, I have to choose a girl and stick with her for the playthrough?

1 girl per playthrough?
If yes then which girls should one go for? Which one has the most content? I intend to start my first playthrough and see how it goes. Want to know if i actually like this before starting idk how many playthroughs for each girl

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So from what little reading i did in this thread, I have to choose a girl and stick with her for the playthrough?

1 girl per playthrough?
If yes then which girls should one go for? Which one has the most content? I intend to start my first playthrough and see how it goes. Want to know if i actually like this before starting idk how many playthroughs for each girl
Pretty much, there are sidefucks and such (some of them with consequences), but other than that yeah. Ellie, Steph, and Vanessa are the ones with most content for now. You can also have solo runs with Jenna and Lydia, but their content is more limited currently.

Note that you won't always know the consequences of your choices as you make them. Accepting a date with one character may block you from bumping into another. If you're fine with that, playing through and making your own choices is certainly the more organic experience; if not, the walkthrough is your friend.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019

1 girl per playthrough?
Not all girls are exclusive. Lydia, for example, will accept to be the third wheel. And then you have other possible situations that I don't remember. Every woman has his own list of kinks: cuckold queen for one, bimbo for another, virgin, etc... It will depend on what you want, but as the user above me said: right now Vanessa, Ellie and Stephanie are those that have the most content.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
deadh30775n and others
13.6 is "just" the gallery mod (replay) and some bug fixes (mostly typos). No new content to the story and it's a beta build for now.

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020

1 girl per playthrough?
Honestly, once you get acquainted with the laptop, phone and team selection mechanics, going through all 3 main girls is mostly a matter of skipping text. The walkthrough is a huge help in guiding you toward the correct choices to make in order to pursue a specific character.

As far as "which girl you should go for", it's a matter of personal preference:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Tomomasa

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
If this is what we got from white phantom so far....... The rabbit hole of depravity promises to be quite deep. Steph super submissive with a banging body...Dream come true!!! Vanessa the kinky enjoying the shit out of cucking Sophie who slowly will fall over the MC!!!! Ellie the evil and her fucked up family...If that's how mom gets down the rest as we see aren't far behind which begs the Rachel question!!! Lydia willing to throw money at you and any pussy you choose to have around...LOTS OF POTENTIAL FOR COMING UPDATES.....SICK DEPRAVED POTENTIAL!!! I await patiently

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes