Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Then why does the dev have to tease us with this dream scene then? :( Also isn't Vanessa and Step are teammate?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That moment ingame where you find the side interest more attractive than the main ones, personally I fell for Connie the moment I saw her part as her moments ingame had more impact for me and damn Kylie...why you gotta tease us like this ?

Tincho_SI

Mar 9, 2020
I really like Steph, more the normal than the bimbo, is a nice story, also Vanessa is great... Hoping there will be a lovely ending for both when the game is complete, like proposing or maybe a wedding???

Reactions: Twistty

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is there actually a path where you can have Steph move in and still do Ellie route?

The script file has a lot of instances like this.
Code:
label E4OfficeSteph:
    stop music
    stop CarRadio
    stop Music2
    play music "audio/Stephanie.ogg" fadein 3.0
    play sound "audio/Door Opening 2.ogg"
    scene e4stephpopo1
    S "Thank you!"
    p "Steph!"
    scene e4stephpopo2
    S "Well you've got some explaining to do..."
    p "Do I?"
    S "Mhmm."
    scene e4stephpopo3
    S "Not really very impressed at all to be honest."
    p "About...?"
    scene e4stephpopo4
    if SamHired == True:
        S "About you having two gorgeous young women as your sole colleagues?"
    else:
        S "About the beautiful blonde girl sat out there, the sole other person in your office?"
SamHired can only happen if you are on Ellie route, and Steph will only visit if she is moved in... so what is going on? As far as I know, those routes are mutually exclusive from the moment you pick one of them to go to dinner. There are many other places where the script considers situations that can only happen if you are on both routes somehow.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Is there actually a path where you can have Steph move in and still do Ellie route?

The script file has a lot of instances like this.
Code:
label E4OfficeSteph:
    stop music
    stop CarRadio
    stop Music2
    play music "audio/Stephanie.ogg" fadein 3.0
    play sound "audio/Door Opening 2.ogg"
    scene e4stephpopo1
    S "Thank you!"
    p "Steph!"
    scene e4stephpopo2
    S "Well you've got some explaining to do..."
    p "Do I?"
    S "Mhmm."
    scene e4stephpopo3
    S "Not really very impressed at all to be honest."
    p "About...?"
    scene e4stephpopo4
    if SamHired == True:
        S "About you having two gorgeous young women as your sole colleagues?"
    else:
        S "About the beautiful blonde girl sat out there, the sole other person in your office?"
SamHired can only happen if you are on Ellie route, and Steph will only visit if she is moved in... so what is going on? As far as I know, those routes are mutually exclusive from the moment you pick one of them to go to dinner. There are many other places where the script considers situations that can only happen if you are on both routes somehow.
You can't. If you go to Pub date with Ellie, Steph path is closed. WP must have forgotten it isn't possible to have both of them.

Reactions: desmosome

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Loving the story, but these boob graphics =(

screenshot0001.png

I know absolutely nothing about Daz and Blender and rendering and all that jaz, but in 2022 we can do better, right? Maybe not, what do I know. Maybe I'm just nitpicking because all the rest is so good. In shitty games this wouldn't bother me, but this one is great, so the boob graphics should be good too! That's just sensible sound logic.

Reactions: pokrzywa

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Loving the story, but these boob graphics =(

View attachment 1865617

I know absolutely nothing about Daz and Blender and rendering and all that jaz, but in 2022 we can do better, right? Maybe not, what do I know. Maybe I'm just nitpicking because all the rest is so good. In shitty games this wouldn't bother me, but this one is great, so the boob graphics should be good too! That's just sensible sound logic.
That one was made at the beginning of the game, the 2022 boobs are better

Reactions: majdaddin
Sep 29, 2021
Hey WP, I maybe in the minority here but I think 13.x was probably my least favorite update till date

Just FYI for all, I have been playing DLC when WP was releasing it side by side SOM, and when the one of the update relating to the football had no Vanessa sex scene(frustrating for me). So I have been playing it for a very long time, playing every route bits by bits

Coming to this update, it wasn't lack of furcating choices or fornicating content but rather it felt too too soon. Like till 12.x, the game was an adult novel, with scenes such as Holiday(&flight) with Vanessa or Ellis's first time or Steph's sweet emotional scenes being a banger, making this easily top tier

This update it felt I was playing a B grade Sex novel game, which like was all about sex. I mean, this was not captivating due to plot or conversations like its previous content but rather due to the enormous sex scenes we got, which I felt was too early as per the plot building

I am not heavily criticizing it, because at some point, sex scenes are what we all want, but these did not have satisfaction that earlier gave.

Kudos for the art and motion scenes. I hope the next updates are not too into sex solely but comprehensively, if you get what I mean to say.

Have a great day ahead fellow Fapians

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Hey WP, I maybe in the minority here but I think 13.x was probably my least favorite update till date

Just FYI for all, I have been playing DLC when WP was releasing it side by side SOM, and when the one of the update relating to the football had no Vanessa sex scene(frustrating for me). So I have been playing it for a very long time, playing every route bits by bits
I see what you're saying. For me, even if I liked Vannesa's route, I though that all girls in topless was a bit off pace regarding the rest of the path with her. However I think that this update it was more to open more darker or kinkiest route with the other two LI, and you always have the chance to keep Ellie's mother tame and normal and Sophie out of the relation with Vanessa.

Reactions: Franz Bonaparta
4.60 star(s) 146 Votes