majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
This is set on Line 29847 (defaulted to False). Is there a particular scene/scenario where this is causing an error?
It's only defined with a default, it's never set to anything else. It's not causing an error, it's just a missing piece of logic that you probably intended. The var is consulted, but it's always only the default, because it's never explicitly set to anything.

Reactions: WhitePhantom

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
It's only defined with a default, it's never set to anything else. It's not causing an error, it's just a missing piece of logic that you probably intended. The var is consulted, but it's always only the default, because it's never explicitly set to anything.
I've gone back through and changed this to True on the paths when Ellie, Vanessa and Steph become your girlfriend properly in v.0.13.7, thanks again for pointing this out. (y)

Reactions: Meushi

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Tiffany scene be like..
ezgif-1-23d9c55b0c.gif

NSPS-209

P.S I had massive pent up lust toward Emma , but her scene in taxy was rather meek.. i was kinda expecting mc to go full gang ho on her. I mean its not every day u get to do, twins..

Last edited:

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
can someone answer two questions for me?
1 - each relationship that the mc has is unique (only one partner) or do you have one that allows you to have a love triangle?
2 - what are the kinky of each Li?
thanks in advance.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
1 - each relationship that the mc has is unique (only one partner) or do you have one that allows you to have a love triangle?
thanks in advance.
1- you will have one main girlfriend, but there are some girls who you can have on the side.

2- Steph is watersports and scat, Vanessa is Doming and Cucking other women and Ellie is her family on the side

i was finished 13.2 Bimbo Steph path, in this release is nothing new on Steph path?
The new update just added the third mission

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
thanks in advance.
Most of the main love interests are mutually exclusive, but two of them are currently willing to be a third wheel or side piece (Lydia and Jenna, respectively). Whether the MC's main partner will allow that remains to be seen.

Within the main paths, there are some scenarios with several partners: A dark path with Ellie, seducing/dominating her adult sisters and mother at the mother's instigation, and a path where Vanessa dominates and humiliates one of her daughter's friends by fucking the MC in front of her. A path involving Vanessa's daughter is likely, but not currently in the game.

Apart from the ones mentioned, Steph on her "bimbo" path has the most traditional kinky content: BDSM, watersports, etc. All of it optional.

Last edited:
Reactions: Templar Knight

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I have the version 13.0 . Are there new contents with the 13.5 version ?
I don't want to download 5 giga for few images...

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes