gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
thanks I knew you couldn't do it on the bimbo path but i wasn't sure if you needed Jenna to show up at the rugby match first to have the option to invite her over later
Nope, there are no prerequisites to calling Jenna. If the MC has had a non-bimbo Steph move in she'll offer to be his sidepiece for pay, if he is single she'll try to negotiate restarting their relationship, opening the possibility of a future threesome with one of her students.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
So much for the bimbo path only being a "cosmetic change"...

It seems that if you don't turn Steph into an ugly cow the BDSM element of the relationship completely disappears despite the fact that it was going heavily in that direction already before the surgery was even brought up as an option. You straight up either turn a loveable character into a dumb cow or you can only vanilla romance them despite the fact that BDSM with an otherwise independent and intelligent character was the main appeal of Steph to begin with. Really disappointing.
Pretty much. But, bimbo Steph's kinks are also changed. Yes, it's still BDSM, but she doesn't act like a sub anymore. Her "normal" scene was mediocre, still, pretty rough. At least she is sane on non-bimbo path. But, I suspect, dev won't do a third set of renders for kinky-non-bimbo route, with a collar for example.
Roleplay Steph was peak Steph. Taking school girl/slave Steph out of the bedroom and putting her into everyday life takes away the intimacy and excitement, because then there's nothing more to her character other than the sex scenes.
Even if you're very much into corruption, this is going to be a problem going forward, because bimbo Steph's character arc is now completed. Compared to normal Steph, Vanessa, Lydia and Jenna she's got no story left to tell, because she doesn't have a life of her own anymore.

Last edited:

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Ok, this game is a f*cking masterpiece of adult games!
It fights directly with BaDIK and (the missing...) Our Red String.
Spectacular update.

Reactions: Terranopik

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
FFS, playb0y44 -
PLEASE learn how to archive your images in a .rpa ... it takes for f****ng ever to extract a game with thousands of images, due to the filesystem having to write each file instead of just one.

It's something like 8 minutes vs 8 seconds.

Reactions: StarHam

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Are there any scenes involving the rest of the girls in Vanessa route? Besides the queen path that is.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
As much as I like the idea of potentially repeating the same things which made the Ellie and her sisters dark timeline a hit for me. Vanessa just isn't there yet as a story arc. At least, I keep wanting for something to happen with Tiffany.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
FFS, playb0y44 -
PLEASE learn how to archive your images in a .rpa ... it takes for f****ng ever to extract a game with thousands of images, due to the filesystem having to write each file instead of just one.

It's something like 8 minutes vs 8 seconds.
Just want to know, why are you tagging me here?

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You are that famous, filled with uncontrollable lust and living with your employee family.
Just want to know, why are you tagging me here?
Your exploits are legendary!
In the event that you have not tried this game in some time/ever,
now is the perfect time to change that error.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
does choices matter on the story?
Very much so. Most of the character paths are mutually exclusive, so choices matter on the granular level. For the over-all plot, there's a handful of bad ends to be avoided (not that difficult) and some choices that seem to give better results than others in the investigation, but it's yet to be seen exactly how that shakes out.

so we need to isntall all of them? EVEN IF I'M ON ELLYS PATCH RIGHT? but i will see no more story installing these..they serve if i want to start ovber and choose another path?thanks
Gallery update, website overhaul, achievements and other fluff are yet to come. If you're just interested in Ellie's path, you should be good until 0.14 rolls around.

screenshot0005.png

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes