Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
same problem
Action on one of the work tasks on the laptop (animal extermination or plastic surgeon). It won't advance the time or complete the work but it will trigger a visitor.

Does anyone have any idea when the Steph update will be updated here?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
If i had a 5 pounds for every good game, i would be a rich m.. ehm.. i mean i wouldn't be here. There are great games indeed and i am greatfull to all who are willing to share with who can't pay.

Sep 29, 2021
Developer is very proactive around, and he, unlike some others poor dev fellas, is doing this mainly for money/income.
And once on the money-road, there cant be enough money ever...
Simple as that.
His proactiveness in removing links isn't due to greed but rather delivering bug-free/less bugged versions to his players rather than same guys coming up with glitches and bugs on this forum and crying about undercooked game

Also, the counter argument that the unfinished game will be polished more if leaked right now, he is releasing the game to his patrons for very same reason, to get faster and clear feedback

And lastly, if he would have been violating the norms(?) of being on a mod on pirate site, he would have been removed by now

So please just give a rest to your fingers and let the game cum, I mean, come when it should

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I'm aware of that, what pisses me off is the demanding behavior of some people here, as if they had a claim to something. It takes a special form of cognitive dissonance to complain on a pirate forum that the developer wants money for his work. Take what you can and be happy with it, otherwise just stfu lmao
Not White Phantom but when you're used to the Patreon scene full of milkers and scammers you end burned out and complain.

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
Are you aware that this game is literally FREE? Unlike many other devs this one does make his game free for grabs and not that long after the patron release.
You gotta stop sucking the Dev's dick all the time. "ItS fReE AnYwAy BrO","UnLiKe OtHeR dEvS He mAkEs hIs gAmE FrEe".......no one cares. Also apparently someone is pathetic and has brain cancer when he/she contradicts your claims. Logic.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes