zerozip0

May 23, 2018
There might be threesomes or group sex, but it's not a harem game, main LI's paths are exclusive
They might not be built like that, but most renpy games (or visual novels) can become a harem game/vn if one use the 0x52_URM.rpa file! Alter stats, points or decitions here and there and you can potentially see everything without restarting.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
The Dark Path is centered around Ellie, everything on that path is only available if you pursue Ellie as main LI. Steph, Vanessa, Ellie (and probably Jenna) are the 4 main LIs, and you cannot get 2 LIs in 1 run. All the remaining girls are side characters that we can boink.
So consistently banging a whole family of 4 (with them knowing), plus a couple others who are also fine with the arrangement, doesn't qualify as a harem? Because one or two characters in the game are being left out? Then what would you call that? A fuck squad?

Harem is just another kink included in a game, like everything else. It's like saying a game doesn't have pregnancy in it, if all the main NPCs don't get knocked up.

liazz577

Nov 2, 2021
All the boys in the hood chasing after sluts, meanwhile I'm enjoying a wholesome relationship with Vanessa. That woman is like fine wine I tell ya.
I only date Vanessa so I can get with her daughter and her friend's Sophie(? or sth) :V

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
You do not. MC is not a vlogger/blogger/yu tuber or a model. MC can follow babes and some will follow back, like ellie. Did you find any scenes where MC uploads pics to his profile?

Be a babe and babes will come round you often enough.
good to know

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Funny that Divine Health Place does everything but Sex Change and Penis enlargement LOL.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
How do I get correct combination between Ellie's email and who to choose to investigate? Whatever possibility I tried, it's always same outcome on second interview... Never get a chance to ask about Fleur

Aimhigher1881

Nov 20, 2021
[VN] [Ren'Py] Defending Lydia Collier [v0.13] [White Phantom Games] [OS@5.3GB, MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 5.3GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 901MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / WorkUpload / PixelDrain

Update Only v0.13 (194MB) = WorkUpload

Notice: Its aleady included in my repack but if you want just the Official Guide, get it below in attachments.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)
can u pls do a Mac compressed version

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes