MrFalcon71

Aug 9, 2017
Does anyone get the same feeling that this happens more and more. Why do devs keep making promises they cant fulfill, its getting really anoying. Im a big fan of Summers gone and Hillside so thats why this frustation has started. :)
I think part of it is true. None of them at least planned 5k renders update and WP didn't make excuses.White Phantom is not like them. As an engineer , I know every project has a delay(most probably) because of various reasons and with experience you can estimate dates of projects more accurately. Let them get their experiences with polite critics.

Reactions: dimale7582

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I always loved this vn and ellie was always my favorite, downloaded quickly and played through normal corruption and enjoyed it, then i returned here and found out that there was a dark ellie path immidiatly returned too playing trying out this route, i must admit i am almost in shock, ofc normal people would never behave like this but sometimes its fun too play as a bastard, a game like that done well almost feels like a cleansing experience, not sure its the right word i am not a native english speaker, but back too the game i have never tried a dark path like this that i enjoyed this much it some how manages too make something that is truly twisted and evil feel believable in the context of the story and that is a real achievement, for this the developer deserve praise i wish the developer good luck in the future.:)

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
This game is a MASTERPIECE but has so many routes and situations that now is indispensable a walkthrough with a summary, at the beginning, with a destination, eg "bimbo girlfriend" , "slut future wife" etc.
It's a shame don't know how to play every fantastic route of this work !

Reactions: sztrb and keterboy

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Bimbo Steph part is great, so far there are 808 images (the day part, the night part will be released later) and all scenes are great with many future possibilities. And yes,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah, despite the delays it was worth the wait and more is to come in the coming days.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
here is a weird question, How do you gain Followers on the MC's Profile that Ellie set up?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You do not. MC is not a vlogger/blogger/yu tuber or a model. MC can follow babes and some will follow back, like ellie. Did you find any scenes where MC uploads pics to his profile?
here is a weird question, How do you gain Followers on the MC's Profile that Ellie set up?
Be a babe and babes will come round you often enough.

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes