Bouncy Gimp

May 1, 2017
I can't seem to find Steph's new renders in the images folder for some reason. I was looking to play her bimbo path, but I can't continue her path after the last bed scene with her from the previous version.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I'm not to far into this one and am definitely enjoying it so far. The story is interesting, the dialog is solid, the renders are excellent, and the characters are fun. Definitely liking Ellie and Stephanie the most so far. Vanessa is a close third.

Honestly, I'm hoping the MC gets plenty of action moving forward. The judge, the usher, the clients, Yennifer, Lucinda, the waitress, the bartender... What can I say? I'm a bit of a pervert. Still, glad I finally checked this out.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
At almost a 100% risk of sounding like a half-wit, I am going to ask a few questions.

I haven't played this in quite a while and thought I'd give it another go. I d/l a file labeled "DefendingLydiaCollier-v.0.13pc" from Pixeldrain (as the other ones are still down). I installed it, threw in my old saves and started playing. According to my notes, in the PT I was using I had rejected Ellie as a LI; yet, here I am telling her how much I love her and other prattle without being given a choice as to how I want to proceed. Then, I take a while to read through several pages of this thread and find that the game is now being released 'in routes'. Or, at least in a way that focuses on what I assume is the acceptance of some LI's over others. I've seen similar in other games, but often the releases address genre tags more so than LI's.

If that's the case, is one stuck in that route for good? Are there options to move about in that route? How many routes are there? In what I d/l today I had no choice and if there is anything that causes me to slam the door on these games is being forced to go into a route I don't want.

Is there a post somewhere that explains all the options? Maybe I didn't go back far enough...

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
If that's the case, is one stuck in that route for good? Are there options to move about in that route? How many routes are there? In what I d/l today I had no choice and if there is anything that causes me to slam the door on these games is being forced to go into a route I don't want.
There are 5 heroines with routes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Yep, I took the dark side, fucked Emma in the taxi scene with dogging, but no hairbrush scene at the end :cry:
Where do you get that scene with Emma outside of their home?? I have been following WT,but it doesn't say much about Dark Side or I couldn't read between the lines. What I managed is only Ellie being slutty and Sam hired. Later on they went together to Ellie's home. There nothing happened apart of bitching and sex, to finish the update.

Last edited:

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Where do you get that scene with Emma outside of their home?? I have been following WT,but it doesn't say much about Dark Side or I couldn't read between the lines. What I managed is only Ellie being slutty and Sam hired. Later on they went together to Ellie's home. There nothing happened apart of bitching and sex, to finish the update.
You need to get confrontational and aggressive with Elle's Mum. Once you give her a very rough spanking you will be on the dark path.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
You need to get confrontational and aggressive with Elle's Mum. Once you give her a very rough spanking you will be on the dark path.
Damn, I have been doing all possible choices I had and what I get was only Sam bj and showering with Emma at Mc's place.Not a single choice with mum and Emma didn't went to dinner. Not a sinle choice with mum. How I can spank her,then? This game is like labyrinth,geez.

wert01

Aug 21, 2017
Damn, I have been doing all possible choices I had and what I get was only Sam bj and showering with Emma at Mc's place.Not a single choice with mum and Emma didn't went to dinner. Not a sinle choice with mum. How I can spank her,then? This game is like labyrinth,geez.
You have to side with Ellie in the early morning argument and rat Samantha out to mum so she gets mad. Afterwards there's an option to talk to her about the way she deals with Samantha instead of fixing the oven.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
You have to side with Ellie in the early morning argument and rat Samantha out to mum so she gets mad. Afterwards there's an option to talk to her about the way she deals with Samantha instead of fixing the oven.
Aaaah,tx bro (y)

ahuss

Sep 5, 2018
Newest update after the session in gym , checked everything on the laptop but i cant seem to get pass this section, any ideas ?

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes