WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
E6StephBreakfast10COLLAR_200114.png

Hello everybody!

This will be the final weekly progress for v.0.14 as the update will go into Alpha testing this Sunday!

I've made another scene for Regular Steph this week as it seemed slightly lacking on her path, and apart from that the update is pretty much done.

Once I've got the initial feedback from the Alpha release, I will put up a release date for supporters!

Thanks for all the new and continued support, and see you soon for the Defending Lydia Collier v.0.14 release!

WP

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 2074324

Hello everybody!

This will be the final weekly progress for v.0.14 as the update will go into Alpha testing this Sunday!

I've made another scene for Regular Steph this week as it seemed slightly lacking on her path, and apart from that the update is pretty much done.

Once I've got the initial feedback from the Alpha release, I will put up a release date for supporters!

Thanks for all the new and continued support, and see you soon for the Defending Lydia Collier v.0.14 release!

WP
Best girl:love:

remplazo

Mar 18, 2021
It's the walkthrough up to date? There are a couple of scenes that seem to be in the wrong order or missing (I'm in like day 7) also in that regard on day 3 part 15 it says that Ellie will email me with leads and that I can select the birth certificate to find Lydia true name, but neither Ellie emails me nor I can check on the birth certificate again. Is it something im doing wrong? or is some other choice I miss??

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
It's the walkthrough up to date? There are a couple of scenes that seem to be in the wrong order or missing (I'm in like day 7) also in that regard on day 3 part 15 it says that Ellie will email me with leads and that I can select the birth certificate to find Lydia true name, but neither Ellie emails me nor I can check on the birth certificate again. Is it something im doing wrong? or is some other choice I miss??
It should be up to date. Just checked it, and everything looks right to me. I may be wrong, but Ellie's email on day 3 should be unavoidable. At least I got it every time.

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
The Vanessa Path is great!
The second scene in the plane made me laugh my ass off! Never had a story with such an amount of fun, suspense and erotic.
I don´t want to spoil to much ... just try this path!
You're right. I had done both Steph paths & the Ellie paths, just returned to Vanessa today (thought she'd be a bit frumpy & repressed) and it was a revelation. She really shines, you truly get the feeling she's falling in love for the first time in many, many years and she becomes great fun to be around. And the shenanigans with her daughter & friends are quite entertaining as well. I really like the fact that MC here is a mature man with a successful career and a fair bit of relational experience, it makes a big difference from all the godlike 18 - to 21-year olds who populate the majority of AVNs.

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes