Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
is poly a short term for polygamy?
also the game teases the fuk out of you with Lydia's sister? is there any content with her
There is none, apart from her dungeon pics. Why don't you just play the game instead of reading walkthrough over and over? There is couple (one?) of hiccups here and there (morning jog) where you can miss certain path, but when your relations are set, the game's paths become not that hard to figure out.

Reactions: Ferel

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
There is none, apart from her dungeon pics. Why don't you just play the game instead of reading walkthrough over and over? There is couple (one?) of hiccups here and there (morning jog) where you can miss certain path, but when your relations are set, the game's paths become not that hard to figure out.
i'm playing & reading at the same time :) i can't play without walkthroughs especially with complicated VNs like this one, how many time you have to replay the game if you want to get most of the scenes? 10x maybe!

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
i'm playing & reading at the same time :) i can't play without walkthroughs especially with complicated VNs like this one, how many time you have to replay the game if you want to get most of the scenes? 10x maybe!
To get all the scenes, I think it will be about 5 fresh starts, for major routes, and may be 3 variatons on every route on averege. This variations dosen't force you to play from the beginning, but, some choices for them are pretty early in the game.

Reactions: Manuya

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Fuck, this game is a fucking masterpiece!
Bimbo Steph is simply everything i was looking for in a lot of others VNs in this site: a couple so in love, so passionate and so horny for each other that they are more than willing to engage in the most naugthy and debauched sexual acts that a couple can do together just to please each other and because this is how they show their love.
I love Ellie + her family path as well because hit hard another kink dream of mine: fuck a hot milf and her hot daughters
Can't wait for the next update. I'm eager to see Lydia with MC and Steph :devilish:
Thanks for your work, White Phantom! And i'm already hyped for your next project. A wife and a hot mother-in-law? Oh boy i'm sold, give to me!

GentleMaster

Oct 26, 2019
i chose Steph & so far MC only been able to fuck the whore in the toilet & now he's stuck with Steph for the rest of the game i think
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

for those who finished this VN multiple times is there a combination of 2 girls regularly!?
from what i can understand you can't mix between Steph, Vanessa, Ellie.... if you want to date Lydia you can't be with any of them, i didn't encounter Jenna so far except for couple of dreams & MC's phone but i'm guessing if you want a piece of that busty racks you can't be with any of the above, i'm now with miss Frankland & she asked MC to introduce his girlfriend so that's a GG

Is there a girl somewhere beside your girlfriend you can get on with beside the 'one time only' whore in the toilet that gives MC std LMFAO modCheck

The game is great, but it is designed to be more of a thriller with a love-story weaved into it, where you can pick the person you want the MC to fall in love with. Sleeping around is possible in the story, but usually not without consequences.

What I usually do with these type of VN's is play through it normally once, choosing the love interest I find most appealing (in this case, for me that was Vanessa), and then do several other playthroughs where I quickly Fast Forward/Skip (keep CTRL pressed) through all the parts that are basically the same anyways. You can do multiple playthroughs quite quickly that way.

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021

The game is great, but it is designed to be more of a thriller with a love-story weaved into it, where you can pick the person you want the MC to fall in love with. Sleeping around is possible in the story, but usually not without consequences.

What I usually do with these type of VN's is play through it normally once, choosing the love interest I find most appealing (in this case, for me that was Vanessa), and then do several other playthroughs where I quickly Fast Forward/Skip (keep CTRL pressed) through all the parts that are basically the same anyways. You can do multiple playthroughs quite quickly that way.
MC fucked the whore before i found out about std, & now i think Steph in my playthrough has it. so fingers crossed if she loves him as she claims she should forgive him right?? maybe make him suffer a little before that! when she find out about it

i thought according to the guide that you can't mix other woman with Steph but a member replied to my message saying you can so i will test that if i replayed the game again after finishing it

also thank you for sharing your insight, you have my gratitude

Reactions: GentleMaster

GentleMaster

Oct 26, 2019
MC fucked the whore before i found out about std, & now i think Steph in my playthrough has it. so fingers crossed if she loves him as she claims she should forgive him right?? maybe make him suffer a little before that! when she find out about it

also thank you for sharing your insight, you have my gratitude
You're welcome. :)

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Eventually Lydia gives an "offer" where you can include her in your current relationship with any of the other girls. The part where you take this up with your chosen girlfriend hasn't been implemented yet
Dev confirmed you will only be able to do it with Bimbo Steph and Ellie, all the other will refuse.
i thought according to the guide that you can't mix other woman with Steph but a member replied to my message saying you can so i will test that if i replayed the game again after finishing it
You can cheat on Steph with Jenna and you can start a poly relationship with Lydia, but only if Steph is a Bimbo. Regular Steph will not accept Lydia.

Last edited:

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
E6EllieLydia2E.jpg

Hello everybody!

Here is this week's Development Log for Defending Lydia Collier v.0.14.

This week I've continued coding and writing in the story, and also made another 113 renders to bring the current total to 1,870 renders made along with two animations.

A couple more scenes and regular Steph and Ellie will be completed and I'll be able to send the major section of the update off for Alpha testing whilst I make a start of Tiffany's Wedding and the content on the Island.

Make sure if you're a subscriber with any form of early access to vote in the pinned poll for the menu character for v.0.14, this vote will continue until next Friday!

Thanks for all the new and continued support!

WP

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Wait a minute! I thought Lydia was in protective custody. How is she suddenly out buying houses and cars? Did I miss something? Did the world suddenly forget that someone tried to killer her pill style?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Wait a minute! I thought Lydia was in protective custody. How is she suddenly out buying houses and cars? Did I miss something? Did the world suddenly forget that someone tried to killer her pill style?
She isn't in protective custody. Those guys were bodyguards who work to Ironstar, her husband's company.
The police and general public doesn't know about the murder attempt.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Lyd is in the protective custody of MC.
This is the game.
She and MC may meet freely anywhere, anytime, to do whatever.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
She isn't in protective custody. Those guys were bodyguards who work to Ironstar, her husband's company.
The police and general public doesn't know about the murder attempt.
Ok, I see. That makes better sense. Still though, how does she go from a hyper protective situation to where she is now? It just seems a bit far fetched considering what she had just gone through. Just feels like a plot hole to me.

AC130

Aug 16, 2017
Just played through the game for the first time, what an experience

Very interesting story with beautiful love interests that are each unique in their own way. Doesn't seem like a harem path will be on the horizon but I can live without it

I've done the Steph route and that was quite an experience, if you like fetishes you won't be disappointed.
My main issue right now is that a lot of more sexual content is locked behind the Steph bimbo route, which I didn't do as I'm not into it, a bit disappointing since it has like twice the sex scenes as the Steph regular route, and most of the more extreme fetishes. I'm hoping the devs will show some love to the Steph regular route in the future

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Just played through the game for the first time, what an experience

Very interesting story with beautiful love interests that are each unique in their own way. Doesn't seem like a harem path will be on the horizon but I can live without it

I've done the Steph route and that was quite an experience, if you like fetishes you won't be disappointed.
My main issue right now is that a lot of more sexual content is locked behind the Steph bimbo route, which I didn't do as I'm not into it, a bit disappointing since it has like twice the sex scenes as the Steph regular route, and most of the more extreme fetishes. I'm hoping the devs will show some love to the Steph regular route in the future
Sorry, but it still not happen. The Regular Steph was a route created for those who didn't like Bimbofication, but it isn't considered a main route like Bimbo Steph is. It will be continued, but with less content.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
The Regular Steph was a route created for those who didn't like Bimbofication, but it isn't considered a main route like Bimbo Steph is.
Is this confirmed or is this your own interpretation? Because if regular Steph isn't considered a main route, but it still locks you out of the other routes, then what is the actual main route?

Reactions: AC130

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Is this confirmed or is this your own interpretation? Because if regular Steph isn't considered a main route, but it still locks you out of the other routes, then what is the actual main route?
It's more of a "backup" route if you don't like bimbo fetish and is less developped indeed

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
regular Stephanie is as of a main path as bimbo - both of them are branches of one of the main girls. it's not "main" in a sense that objectively bimbo is much more popular among peeps.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
It's more of a "backup" route if you don't like bimbo fetish and is less developped indeed
That's my impression aswell, but I'm wondering if this is confirmed to be on purpose. Both Stephs have roughly the same amount of content. It's just that regular Steph doesn't really have anything unique to her anymore and seems to have lost a bit of her personality after the split. To me this seems more like a mistake.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Bimbo is tied to the surgeon job and also making her dependant and your stay home trophy.
Police woman is tied to choosing the savior route and keeping her hard earned freedom.
You shackle her with being so dependant and owning her top to bottom for ever,
you might feel the pressure to perform in more and more daring stunts,
because she has no standard other than topping the last excitement with another.
Sorry, but it still not happen. The Regular Steph was a route created for those who didn't like Bimbofication, but it isn't considered a main route like Bimbo Steph is. It will be continued, but with less content.
regular Stephanie is as of a main path as bimbo - both of them are branches of one of the main girls. it's not "main" in a sense that objectively bimbo is much more popular among peeps.
That's my impression aswell, but I'm wondering if this is confirmed to be on purpose. Both Stephs have roughly the same amount of content. It's just that regular Steph doesn't really have anything unique to her anymore and seems to have lost a bit of her personality after the split. To me this seems more like a mistake.
Mc can have his beautiful sensible apple of the eye fantastic looking lil police babe steph.
MC can also have his personal bombshell larger than life and a trophy twisting heads all around.

You can choose.

Reactions: Andrew Rider
4.60 star(s) 146 Votes