gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Before starting the game I have some questions: does choosing one path immediately shut off others? Can it be possible to maintain multiple paths without worrying bad outcomes? I want to enjoy the game as much as I can in my first playthrough before deciding to choose specific paths to play so hence the questions.
Major paths are mutually exclusive. See the walkthrough for details.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeoEros

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Kinky Steph has transcended the bad and the ugly, she is pure bliss - for you!
Fabulous babe Steph is all about rewriting her toxic relationships history,
did you not remember what her ex has been doing to her for years?

Reactions: oste22

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
MC didn´t mention Vanessa. I hope she will be present in the next update.
She is my favourite! But i enjoy all paths.
MC - you are doing great!

Reactions: B-52reloaded

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
I'm quite confused: according to the walkthrough guide there should be an event called "The Third Mission (All Paths)" after finishing each MG's story events, but each time the game just told me to save and then I was rolled back to the main menu. Did I miss something here during my gameplay?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I'm quite confused: according to the walkthrough guide there should be an event called "The Third Mission (All Paths)" after finishing each MG's story events, but each time the game just told me to save and then I was rolled back to the main menu. Did I miss something here during my gameplay?
Yes, you missed the latest version of the game :LOL:

Reactions: balvenie1401

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
v0.13.7 was the one that added the third mission after the end of the day.
Are you sure it is the right version? Because it is working fine for me.
I guess it's the problem of the mod that I install... I may try to make another run without mod to see. Thank you!

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Ive got a few questions if someone could be so kind to help me out

1. Which girl has most content as of last version so i know which girls to pursue first?
2. Can you combine certain paths or is it still solo girls?

I've asked these questions few months back too but ended up not playing the game back then and there been an update or 2 since then ... maybe things have changed since then

3. The slave tag applies to Steph right ? or is there another girl that does that?

And finally, a more subjective (subjective? idk if its the right word) question ...

4. Which girl/path is more fun in your opinion? Rather, which girl/path you suggest i take for my first playthrough

Thank you !

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Ive got a few questions if someone could be so kind to help me out

1. Which girl has most content as of last version so i know which girls to pursue first?
2. Can you combine certain paths or is it still solo girls?

I've asked these questions few months back too but ended up not playing the game back then and there been an update or 2 since then ... maybe things have changed since then

3. The slave tag applies to Steph right ? or is there another girl that does that?

And finally, a more subjective (subjective? idk if its the right word) question ...

4. Which girl/path is more fun in your opinion? Rather, which girl/path you suggest i take for my first playthrough

Thank you !
1- The three main girls have the most content. They are Ellie, Stephanie (becoming a Bimbo) and Vanessa.

2- yes, it is possible to combine different girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3- yes, but Steph isn't really your slave.

4- Dark Path Ellie with Lydia, Bimbo Steph with Lydia or Vanessa Path with both Queen and Princess Paths

code991

Aug 21, 2021
1- The three main girls have the most content. They are Ellie, Stephanie (becoming a Bimbo) and Vanessa.

2- yes, it is possible to combine different girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3- yes, but Steph isn't really your slave.

4- Dark Path Ellie with Lydia, Bimbo Steph with Lydia or Vanessa Path with both Queen and Princess Paths
1. Steph bimbo and slave are 2 different paths? (i know steph slave isnt my slave, just "sex games" right?)
2. Awesome thank you for the list.
3. Just "sex games/kink" then?
4. Thank you ill check those routes. A clarification tho ... what does dark path mean?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
1. Steph bimbo and slave are 2 different paths? (i know steph slave isnt my slave, just "sex games" right?)
2. Awesome thank you for the list.
3. Just "sex games/kink" then?
4. Thank you ill check those routes. A clarification tho ... what does dark path mean?
1. The slave collar is before the Bimbo transformation, it isn't really a different path.

3. Yes

4. Is the path where you fuck Ellie's mom and she helps you fuck her daughters giving you advice. With her help you can fuck the red haired twin. The blue haired twin is always available.

Reactions: code991

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Hey, does taking the gun from Ernie lead to some bad ending?

I have the walkthrough mod installed and it says that taking the gun leads to bad things but reading the official walkthrough, it says that it can lead to both good and bad things

Which one is it, good or bad?

Im on Steph route atm. I know this might spoil things for me but i'd rather know now instead of restarting the game from that point in case it ends badly.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Hey, does taking the gun from Ernie lead to some bad ending?

I have the walkthrough mod installed and it says that taking the gun leads to bad things but reading the official walkthrough, it says that it can lead to both good and bad things

Which one is it, good or bad?

Im on Steph route atm. I know this might spoil things for me but i'd rather know now instead of restarting the game from that point in case it ends badly.
Bad thing: you can kill a girl who followed you with the gun (game over).
Good thing: you can save steph when her roommate tries to blackmail you and threaten her with the gun

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes