Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I know the game is almost ending but damn Jenna Student is AMAZING. I think if she was available from the beginning, a lot of people would have chosen the Jenna path. Here is hoping there are a lot of scenes with her in what's left of the game (and pregnancy).

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
I know the game is almost ending but damn Jenna Student is AMAZING. I think if she was available from the beginning, a lot of people would have chosen the Jenna path. Here is hoping there are a lot of scenes with her in what's left of the game (and pregnancy).
Main story might be ending so we just need an epilogue or three and sequel and spin offs.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just out of curiosity, what are the possible LI path combinations? Specifically are there any throuple options or do we have to pick one girl and date her to the end? Which are main LI and which are side girls? If I go with bimbo Steph, will she be the same Steph I love, or will she change her personality completely? Same with Dark Ellie?

Zatanna2

Jun 14, 2018
Just out of curiosity, what are the possible LI path combinations? Specifically are there any throuple options or do we have to pick one girl and date her to the end? Which are main LI and which are side girls? If I go with bimbo Steph, will she be the same Steph I love, or will she change her personality completely? Same with Dark Ellie?
Steph, Ellie, Vanessa all are the main LI
Lydia can be with Jenna, Ellie, Steph.
Jenna can be with Lydia, Steph, and her student.
Ellie can be with Lydia,Everyone in her house, Vanessa.
Vanessa can be with Sophie , her daughter(in the future), Ellie.

Steph change her personality in bimbo path
dark path dont change her personality but just reveal the personality

Last edited:

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Steph, Ellie, Vanessa all are the main LI that cant be date at the same time.
Lydia can be with Jenna, Ellie, Steph.
Jenna can be with Lydia, Steph, and her student.
Ellie can be with Lydia,Everyone in her house
Vanessa can be with Sophie , her daughter(in the future)

Steph change her personality in bimbo path
dark path dont change her personality but just reveal the personality
You can date Vanessa and Ellie

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Adressing the points revealed in the latest review by
DougDimmadope
about why MC is not working for TITAN
and the perceived incomplete investigation MC is doing in the lives and affairs of Charles and
Lydia:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game oN!

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
The part of joining the villains of the reviw is kinda terrible, why would anyone do that? Lydia is in love with he MC, don't care if you are banging others chicks, is set to inherit all of Charles' money if he is dead or get 50% in the divorce if he isn't. That is absolutely the worst deal someone can accept.

GentleMaster

Oct 26, 2019
Main story might be ending so we just need an epilogue or three and sequel and spin offs.
I'm really enjoying the story so-far, and certainly wouldn't mind seeing a sequel. After all, as a lawyer, the MC could embark on many more interesting cases, especially after a big case like this. Something like "Defending Rachel Rhoades" would make for an interesting sequel story. :cool: ;)

Honestly though, I'm loving the characters in this (Vanessa being my favorite), so I would welcome a sequel where we would get to see more of them and how their relation with the MC develops in the future.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
FacfpDQXwAUf6Dx.jpg

Hello everybody!

Another Friday, another weekly development log for Defending Lydia Collier.

I've now very nearly finished all of Jenna and Helena's content for the next update, which will see them become the fourth and fifth finished character's after Bimbo Stephanie, Samantha and Emma.

So far for v.0.14 I have now completed 1,532 renders, which means that this is now the second biggest update ever released by me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The completed update won't top v.0.13 in size, but it will be out a lot sooner so you won't need wait as long to play it and it will still be significantly bigger than any of the other updates.

On the topic of when v.0.14 is due, I will be looking to release the Alpha version to the expanded testing group once Regular Stephanie, Lydia's and Ellie's content is all completed, and these three will be the next two up once Jenna and Helena are finished.

I'm aiming to have them all finished by the end of August, a lot of Lydia's content is already complete as it contains Bimbo Stephanie, and with Emma, Samantha and Helena themselves done a lot of Ellie's path is already there as well.

Vanessa's day is very "on rails" for Defending Lydia Collier as it is the finale of the island stay and everything has been leading up to Tiffany's wedding, so I think whilst I am working on this would be a good time to send the update out for testing, as I don't envisage any real possibility of bugs occurring in this scene. That way by the time I get the main chuck of the game back and review the feedback, I should be able to send Vanessa's part as it is effectively stand alone.

With everything going to plan, v.0.14 will therefore be released somewhen in the middle of September, however there will be no set date until I have got the feedback back from the testing group. This time when I set a release date, it will absolutely be released, polished and completed, on that date, but I'm waiting until I'm closer to being ready to set the date

Thanks for all the new and continued support!

WP

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I am getting this error what to do? Please help
Hello there,

I've checked with the person who creates the Android versions of the game and it would appear you're using a third-party non-official Android port of the game, so the best thing to do would be to report it to the creator of that version as their code and practices will be unique to them and they will be best placed to deal with this for you.

All of the Android Ports for my game are made by the66, and you can download the official version from the first page here under "Android", the file should end "the-66" so you know you've got the correct version. In this version this bug is not present.

Thanks,

WP

NisH12

Aug 10, 2018
Hello there,

I've checked with the person who creates the Android versions of the game and it would appear you're using a third-party non-official Android port of the game, so the best thing to do would be to report it to the creator of that version as their code and practices will be unique to them and they will be best placed to deal with this for you.

All of the Android Ports for my game are made by the66, and you can download the official version from the first page here under "Android", the file should end "the-66" so you know you've got the correct version. In this version this bug is not present.

Thanks,

WP
Thank you for the help

Reactions: WhitePhantom
Jun 12, 2020
I am having Stephanie as my girlfriend, and have followed the Bimbo Steph path. However, I'm not getting the car sex scene (60 in the walkthrough). Can some help out

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I am having Stephanie as my girlfriend, and have followed the Bimbo Steph path. However, I'm not getting the car sex scene (60 in the walkthrough). Can some help out
you got std from fucking Tanya in the club, reload is advised
This is correct and would likely be the reason, you need to have brought Steph to the hotel for the story quest and kept her in the loop, have at least 20 Kinky Steph Points and to not have the STD.

You can continue without that scene and you'll be cured of the STD as the game progresses, but if you want that specific scene you'll need to make sure you don't have the STD from Tanya.

Reactions: FlorenThanos Perez

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
you got std from fucking Tanya in the club, reload is advised
What happens beyond that Btw? I played a route specifically for that to see what happens if the MC has unprotected sex with Steph after fucking Tanya but I had so many routes to play, 3 routes for Steph, 2 for Elie and one for the other chick I gave up on the STD route. Does Steph get infected as well?

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
What happens beyond that Btw? I played a route specifically for that to see what happens if the MC has unprotected sex with Steph after fucking Tanya but I had so many routes to play, 3 routes for Steph, 2 for Elie and one for the other chick I gave up on the STD route. Does Steph get infected as well?
I dont know. Last time I checked walkthrough, it was said that Steph will leave if you dont have enough girlfriend/kinky points with her. However, since, despite having lots of Steph scenes in v 0.13, there was no new decisions to get these points, I think WP dropped this idea altogether, and Steph wont leave mc that way.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I dont know. Last time I checked walkthrough, it was said that Steph will leave if you dont have enough girlfriend/kinky points with her. However, since, despite having lots of Steph scenes in v 0.13, there was no new decisions to get these points, I think WP dropped this idea altogether, and Steph wont leave mc that way.
Surely there must be consequences tho. I mean Steph did tell the MC multiple times to use protection and actively choosing to have unprotected sex with her despite know he has an STD is pretty fucked.

Reactions: hysepReC
4.60 star(s) 146 Votes