Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Surely there must be consequences tho. I mean Steph did tell the MC multiple times to use protection and actively choosing to have unprotected sex with her despite know he has an STD is pretty fucked.
yeah realistically speaking with mc giving her std she should leave anyway, but I have a gut feeling this option was stripped because 1)its another variation to the game 2)folks here will go mental if their bimbo will leave them right before the end. So what I expect is something like heated argument between Steph and mc down the line, but not much more than that.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC saved Steph as a reason for their relationship to exist. Remember, MC has to choose multiple times to stick his neck out in the cross fire of that demented ex of hers, not to mention be prepared for her payback and then deal with her when the time comes.
What happens beyond that Btw? I played a route specifically for that to see what happens if the MC has unprotected sex with Steph after fucking Tanya but I had so many routes to play, 3 routes for Steph, 2 for Elie and one for the other chick I gave up on the STD route. Does Steph get infected as well?
I dont know. Last time I checked walkthrough, it was said that Steph will leave if you dont have enough girlfriend/kinky points with her. However, since, despite having lots of Steph scenes in v 0.13, there was no new decisions to get these points, I think WP dropped this idea altogether, and Steph wont leave mc that way.
Surely there must be consequences tho. I mean Steph did tell the MC multiple times to use protection and actively choosing to have unprotected sex with her despite know he has an STD is pretty fucked.
yeah realistically speaking with mc giving her std she should leave anyway, but I have a gut feeling this option was stripped because 1)its another variation to the game 2)folks here will go mental if their bimbo will leave them right before the end. So what I expect is something like heated argument between Steph and mc down the line, but not much more than that.
The game does not let MC do certain things that halt the game, so have faith in this game.

There is a reckoning when MC does the roleplay and goes overboard, MC is the catch here,
Steph is bought and paid for multiple times over through the indulgence of MC.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
MC saved Steph as a reason for their relationship to exist. Remember, MC has to choose multiple times to stick his neck out in the cross fire of that demented ex of hers, not to mention be prepared for her payback and then deal with her when the time comes.

The game does not let MC do certain things that halt the game, so have faith in this game.

There is a reckoning when MC does the roleplay and goes overboard, MC is the catch here,
Steph is bought and paid for multiple times over through the indulgence of MC.
I wasn't complaining about Steph or anything so I think you meant to reply to someone else.
I like Steph she's my favorite LI. I just wanted to know if there's any consequences if the MC (STD infested) sleeps with her, but I'm guessing there's none.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You do realise that after MC gets treatment he would feel kind a iffy to bang STD babe.
He would/should take her with or give her treatment, not to mention that
the maniacal doctor would undeniably get wiff of it while poking around our babe,
so again, like there are stds that do not manifest in girls, hence why whores spread them
around most of the time, having the affliction one would have to test negative to ever get married, while MC is a barrister and a counsellor to boot, is just poor form to say the least.
I wasn't complaining about Steph or anything so I think you meant to reply to someone else.
I like Steph she's my favorite LI. I just wanted to know if there's any consequences if the MC (STD infested) sleeps with her, but I'm guessing there's none.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My game did not let me bang my Gf if STDs present, so I started anew, steered clear of the mcguffin whore who ( as we know for sure way after the fact) is for sure looking to put a Marinna”s Trench worm hole between Ellie and me by bating me in the toilet, as she effectively keeps pushing Ellie to whore herself for arab assholes,
the game is about making the smart decissions, pulling for the babes.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I chose not to do it with Tanya so I never got the STD Thing.

Can someone tell me what was the STD? Was it gonorrhea, herpes, or something else? Was it specified in the game, or just generic STD?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Game does not go deep into it. MC just leaves his honey in the club and goes in the toilet,
returns to a raging disgusted hottie and starts having acute burning sensation when in the loo.

just generic STD
Safe to say on his scheduled check up, he did not even know anything apparently,
if he has anything, the nurse will not touch him in a good way and his Gf will not sleep with him. Sometimes a quick hook up and forget is not worth your life.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
E6StephPostGym7jpg.jpg

Hello everybody!

Here is this week's development log for Defending Lydia Collier.

It has been a very productive week, with 203 renders and one 216 frame animation made, bring the total to 1,735 renders made for v.0.14 and two animations. Jenna is now completed, joining Bimbo Stephanie, Emma & Samantha, and I'm now working on Regular Stephanie, Lydia and Ellie's content for the next update which I hope to have completed in the next week or two.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once that is all done, I have some story stuff to add in, a lot of which is primarily text and code based, and then all of the UK based content for the next update is finished and this part of the update will be passed to the Alpha Testers whilst I work on the content on the island and Tiffany's wedding.

Thanks for all the new and continued support!

WP

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Glorius Steph - gorgeous in every way. Her most defining features:

those sparkle eyes, her slim cheeks, those smooth guns,

the eery faery slim braids flowing like ambrosia waterfalls along her dreamy face.

Fantastic!

ArmchairAnalyst

Apr 3, 2021
Hey White Phantom, I just saw your post on the project that is coming after DLC. The girls' face looks great, and the premise sounds promising. However I am really not a big fan of the big and saggy tits on these girls. Please reconsider this.

• Haha
Reactions: Echoesinthedarkness

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Hey White Phantom, I just saw your post on the project that is coming after DLC. The girls' face looks great, and the premise sounds promising. However I am really not a big fan of the big and saggy tits on these girls. Please reconsider this.
Nothing is final yet, they're only concepts and there will still be adjustments made, but there will be body types and characters for all kind of people and all kinds of tastes, fear not!

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Nothing is final yet, they're only concepts and there will still be adjustments made, but there will be body types and characters for all kind of people and all kinds of tastes, fear not!
So I just read and it all sounds grand, models look good, etc. but yeah, if you're determined to include QTE's, please consider making them avoidable (as you mention in the post).

The deluge of QTE's infesting mainstream games in the aughts and 2010's were uniformly shit and added nothing to the games except making them less accessible; I'm not convinced what it would add to your game either. But if, as you say, there will be a game mode where they can be avoided, there's no problem.

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2020
I see the walkthrough and I see that there is an opportunity to talk to Lydia about Stephanie, but while playing the game I never saw any indication. How do I get this scene, where we talk to Lydia about the girlfriend?

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
I know its down to different tastes but the comically sized boobs like those concepts are just not great character designs, it makes me think the creator is making up for a lack of quality with these unrealistic proportions.

Reactions: GentleMaster

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I know its down to different tastes but the comically sized boobs like those concepts are just not great character designs, it makes me think the creator is making up for a lack of quality with these unrealistic proportions.
I disagree, those giant bond are way better than "realistic proportions".
Love games with those kinds of Mind, very much looking forward to the new game

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC does not have to do anything extreme to his gorgeous girlfriend,
she is fantastic and does not need any alteration to push her overboard.
Her whole persona and kinky sex life becomes wild and nasty, gone overboard.
Keep her level and hold her and cuddle her and love her so she does not slip
into another fantasy so far removed from reality like her previous toxic relationships.
This is all in your hands.

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
I disagree, those giant bond are way better than "realistic proportions".
Love games with those kinds of Mind, very much looking forward to the new game
All that character should be doing is hunching over and looking for back surgery recommendations. Variety is fun like Hail Dicktator has a wide range but the basketball or bigger tits and the 20 inch dicks just look stupid.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Before starting the game I have some questions: does choosing one path immediately shut off others? Can it be possible to maintain multiple paths without worrying bad outcomes? I want to enjoy the game as much as I can in my first playthrough before deciding to choose specific paths to play so hence the questions.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Before starting the game I have some questions: does choosing one path immediately shut off others?
Yes. Majority of the main 3 romance (Ellie, Steph and Vanessa) can't be romanced simultaneously.
Can it be possible to maintain multiple paths without worrying bad outcomes?
The only Path that can be done simultaneously for the main 3 romance is Ellie and Vanessa, but you will lose the opportunity to start any romance with the other members of Ellie's family.
Jenna and Lydia can be combined with almost every other girl, with a few exceptions (like Lydia can't be combined with regular Stephanie).

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeoEros
4.60 star(s) 146 Votes