Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
Is it possible to do anything with any of The Girls in vanessa path? Like Georgia, tiffany, Taylor? They are hot as hell..
Tiffany path is confirmed, as I understand. Taylor is 50/50, i think there's a chance for a threesome with Tiff. Georgia, on the other hand, is lesbian, chances to fuck her are the lowest for this three.

Reactions: raider_manhc

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
SPOILER_e6bridesmaidsome.jpg

Hello everybody!

I hope you all enjoyed Defending Lydia Collier's v.0.14 release, and this is now available also to the Supporter Tier.

This week I've spent a lot of time working on doing all the stuff for Steam, which was a bit of a learning curve as I've never used it before from a developer side of things.

The game is now submitted and awaiting review by Steam, and by this time next week I'll hopefully be able to tell you more about an upcoming Steam release and you'll then be able to see it on the Steam Store, fingers crossed!

stean1.png

I'm now working on the development of v.0.15. This will be Vanessa's Sunday update and feature Tiffany's Wedding and the surrounding festivities.

This update will be a fair bit smaller than v.0.14, as it only has the one LI's branching path as opposed to both Stephanie's and Ellie's with v.0.14, and I'm planning to make this update between 500-1000 renders long with scenes for four different characters.

However the good news is that it will be available a lot quicker than v.0.14 was, and this will be a very straightforward update coding wise.

This is by no means set in stone or guaranteed as I'm only just beginning to work on the update, however my plan is for a late November or early December release for v.0.15 and I'll keep you all update weekly as usual.

Thanks for all the new and continued support!

WP

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
why the save keep saying v. o.1.3.7 and on main menu page it state the right version number 1.40

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
why the save keep saying v. o.1.3.7 and on main menu page it state the right version number 1.40
It saves the version the game was made with, saves prior to v.0.9.1 are incompatible and the game now has code that should stop them running, so that it is just showing you when it was made.

Jan 16, 2019
Tiffany path is confirmed, as I understand. Taylor is 50/50, i think there's a chance for a threesome with Tiff. Georgia, on the other hand, is lesbian, chances to fuck her are the lowest for this three.
man i didnt know that she is a lesbian. i have great luck ,my favorite characters are always lesbian :/ i was crying in LiL thread about why everone are lesbian lmao and it was few hours ago ,now i found it hottest character in this game is lesbian :D

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
man i didnt know that she is a lesbian. i have great luck ,my favorite characters are always lesbian :/ i was crying in LiL thread about why everone are lesbian lmao and it was few hours ago ,now i found it hottest character in this game is lesbian :D
Well, Sophie is lesbian too, but we'll definitely fuck her. Don't loose hope, my man. Maybe Tiffany will present her to you, with a bow on her ass;)

Reactions: Thermophob

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I really feel like this game perfectly blends romance and kinky stuff and makes it feel very natural and comfortable.

I'm not playing "hardcore" routes (Bimbo Steph, Slut Ellie, for example), so I can't speak to that. But, Vanessa and Steph Vanilla have very well handled kinky touches that don't at all overshadow the romance in the game. I love that shit.

I would love to see that in other games. That romance doesn't prevent doing kinky things and that kinky things don't prevent romantic, lovey-dovey relationships. I feel really comfortable in how this game handles it. Or at least, as I said, on "vanilla" routes.

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Well, Sophie is lesbian too, but we'll definitely fuck her. Don't loose hope, my man. Maybe Tiffany will present her to you, with a bow on her ass;)
Yes, almost all of Tiffany's friends are lesbians. That's... pretty strange. Wonder what her 'secret' is going to be.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Kinda?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But for me, it's the hottest scene in this update.
That scene made me feel awful. MC and Naomi didn't cuck Jenna, cucking is when the watching party enjoys it. She was basically forced to watch her boyfriend cheat on her (Jenna made it clear multiple times that she wanted it to stop if she couldn't be involved). I played Ellie's dark path and never once felt bad about cheating on her with her mother and sisters but seeing Jenna cry while Naomi fucked the MC and humiliated her was too much for me lol, i had to reload and stop the scene. It was absolutely brutal.

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
stuck in pc. connie calls me when i'm at ellie house and she tell me a ythey found evidence from Hotel Montgomery and i must read the email..i read it but it's the same old email of the previous days...the red esclamation point is on evidencxe but when i clik there only evidence from hotel are i different order and nothing new...and if i try to shut off pc it says : i must read this email!: and so on lopp and stuk in pc...this is exactly the same error i was with old save, but now is tyarted a new whole gfame and i'm struck in the exactly same position as before... any help?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mzjsjsnsmksksnsneen

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
stuck in pc. connie calls me when i'm at ellie house and she tell me a ythey found evidence from Hotel Montgomery and i must read the email..i read it but it's the same old email of the previous days...the red esclamation point is on evidencxe but when i clik there only evidence from hotel are i different order and nothing new...and if i try to shut off pc it says : i must read this email!: and so on lopp and stuk in pc...this is exactly the same error i was with old save, but now is tyarted a new whole gfame and i'm struck in the exactly same position as before... any help?
I can't seem to replicate this error and haven't had any other reports of it.

There isn't any real "new" evidence this update, instead it is ordered and decoded this update. That's not a bug that's just how it is, but you should be able to exit the computer and I haven't had any other reports of this.

Are you using a mod or any non-official version of the game?

The only official versions of the game are my own, and the66's Android build. Any mods, compressed variants or any android ports not made by the66 are not supported by me.

If you're using a non-official version please contact the author as this is likely a problem with their conversion and I've had mods here repeatedly break the game in the past, so it is likely a problem with whatever they've changed from the official version.

If you are not using a mod and using an official version please upload your save (found usually at %APPDATA%/RenPy/ then Defending Lydia Collier folder. Saves go "1-1, 1-2" etc, first number is page, second is position on page, so "1-1" is first page, first save in the top right.) so I can take a closer look at it and what has gone on with your variables so I can try and figure out what is causing the problem and then fix it for v.0.14.2.

Thanks,

WP

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes