ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..so this update Steph route: sex in bed sex in shower she shows up to support you at rugby hints at permanency etc...she wants a hubby
Lydia Route: dosnt come to support you at rugby and Jenna shows up..fucked up route
Vanessa Route: slow burn older dame with teenager..shows up at rugby to support you..cooks for you..no sex..but building romance..plus her daughter prolly there for a sidedish
your adorable assistant: no show

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
So after doing all my routes...have determined Vanessa is my choice for the traditional romance..Steph for the wild sexride that may end in marriage but could also potential involve her roommate and Lydia can fuck off after not coming to support MC at rugby and having that skank Jenna show up..so ima Vanessa guy...

D

Deleted member 1878268

So after doing all my routes...have determined Vanessa is my choice for the traditional romance..Steph for the wild sexride that may end in marriage but could also potential involve her roommate and Lydia can fuck off after not coming to support MC at rugby and having that skank Jenna show up..so ima Vanessa guy...
While I respect your reasoning, in general you ought to always go with the woman who lets you piss on her.

It’s just common sense.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
This update makes me wanna support lydia , have some wild sex with her than lose her case just so she can be jailed for life :)
After this episode..i came to see Lydia as just a spoiled dame looking for a replacement sugardaddy type.. so she's totally disposable and i'll let her go to jail :p

Reactions: gelu123

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
A constructive criticism about this type of game if i may. If you have multiple paths with more or less locked romances you should at least try to balance each girl in updates, otherwise 2 problems will arose
1.either you update too much a girl in the first 3-4 updates (which is steph's case ) than you update the rest and forgot about that character.
2. or you update a girl too much , the game progresses and the others gets less scene (lydia and cavendish). Like at the end the ratio of sex scenes would be like 8-9 scenes for steph compared to 4-5 scene for the rest.
I mean this update couldve have a vanessa scene and 1 for jenna.So they could balance the many scenes of steph (which i great but too many will lose the others charm)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i think it's progressing the way it is due to their personalities...Steph is a sex monster....always horny..kinky AF...so yo get alot of sex with her...Lydia i believe wants a sugardaddy or toyboy so strings you along slowly...Vanessa wants a romantic commitment so dosnt jump into the sack and fuck your brains out because she dosnt want to be hurt over a quick fuck and buh bye...so taking that into account..the pacing is correct and the content is correct for how the dames are.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
i think it's progressing the way it is due to their personalities...Steph is a sex monster....always horny..kinky AF...so yo get alot of sex with her...Lydia i believe wants a sugardaddy or toyboy so strings you along slowly...Vanessa wants a romantic commitment so dosnt jump into the sack and fuck your brains out because she dosnt want to be hurt over a quick fuck and buh bye...so taking that into account..the pacing is correct and the content is correct for how the dames are.
I understand your point , but in the end the game will have to much content for 1 , and less for the others. The solution might be the focus of an update solely for 1 or max 2 characters , that way we can also slow build up to the desired type of relationship but also dont have a lack of scenes with that particular character.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
FYI, if you have Jenna take you home, you cannot get rid of her if you choose the "I can do that myself" option. I've updated the script.rpy file and fixed the problem. You can change line 8952 to $ JennaEvicted = True yourself; alternately, you can replace your script file with mine, which I've attached.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Again nothing with Ellie? I really don't understand games, where are 10 girls, instead 1 or 2 with more interesting content and story.
I wish there were Ellie content too, although I think this is kind of expected at this point in the story. After the dance club, the MC did tell her he'd see her on Monday. I hope Day 8 will finally get more of her (and I don't just mean game time).

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
Nov 4, 2018
If you play update to update you are destined for disappointment,
It's best to wait 3 to 4 updates.

Same thing with anime,
Waiting a whole week for a new episode only to find out it's a slow burn backtrack,
Better to wait a month in that case.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Dev is a student and working solo, and game has multiple routes, so this will take a long time to finish. I get the feeling Ghislaine Maxwell will have an accident way sooner before we see it done. ( slipped down the stairs and broke her neck, shame how it happened)
Some funny interpretations of lawyer-ing, it's still pretty good/interesting game.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So if you were with Lydia in the previous update, he talks about needing to call her.
He doesn't.
He talks about needing to call Ellie
He doesn't.

Once again we get an update dealing with one character, just like the individual date updates that we got the last 3 times which were supposedly so small because they were 3 parts of one update. But now we get what is supposedly a full update, and it's just as small as the other ones were.

This is getting annoying.
I get that it turns out differently based on who you dated in the previous update, but the change is so bare minimum that it can't really be counted as 3 paths. They take the exact same course no matter who you're with. It just depends on how the day ends.

Even then, what happened to updates to this game that lasted a quality amount of time?

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Vanessa and Ellie the best. :love:
Steph past bothers me.. If she wanted to forget about the past and who she was, she would not keep this photo in the room. She didn't throw away the photo, so it probably means something to her. She likes sex, maybe she just liked those times ...

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The problem I have with an update concentrating solely on Jenna is that she is such a completely unlikeable character, that even my most tolerant stance can't find it in myself to try to get back together with her.
And even if I was interested in her, this update was still ridiculously small.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes