Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Not gonna lie, I didn't think i would ever see a Rugby Union scene in any of these games haha
It was pretty well done to was just thinking the game of Rugby is going to well and then bam knocked on your ass with a concussion very realistic.

Jenna sure is interesting I always have a problem in these kinds of games with actually rejecting a woman so I let Jenna stay.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Uploader you might want to remove the log files (if they're from your pc) when re-uploading the rar files.

Reactions: Emma M

Xypher

May 1, 2017
tbh I want to see Jenna more.

Sure she's a bit clingy but in a kinky kinda a way, hope there is an option where she'll act obedient and be into kinky stuff so MC would stay with her.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
anther amazing game to play, with interesting story and to check ,im in love with Stephanie ,can't wait for the next updates :p (y)

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
I don't get it, I literally told Jenna to leave at the first opportunity. MC has shower and BAM she's there making dinner and MC's acting like he let her stay? Not to mention an update or two back where I was made to chose a certain path due to lack of content.

I don't normally knock games & any negative feedback I give is usually -hopefully- constructive, but the last few updates have been weak for this game, which is a shame 'cos it started off really strong...I'd drop the game for a while but the content is so drawn out at the moment that I'm pretty sure I could come back in December and still be on the same in-game day.

I know, I know, I'm not paying for it, it's free/pirated...

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Wait there really is no Ellie content ? Really ? I've done pretty much everything there is to do in the game and honestly apart from Steph all the other paths are barebone.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
So I assume there is no hotfix for the "Jenna go home" bug? Because I guess that will change something later ...

erkper

May 16, 2018
So I assume there is no hotfix for the "Jenna go home" bug? Because I guess that will change something later ...
There's a fan-made hotfix for the bug - see this post:
FYI, if you have Jenna take you home, you cannot get rid of her if you choose the "I can do that myself" option. I've updated the script.rpy file and fixed the problem. You can change line 8952 to $ JennaEvicted = True yourself; alternately, you can replace your script file with mine, which I've attached.
Can confirm it works. Gotta remember to delete the .rpyc file after updating the .rpy or the fix won't be activated.

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Updated Qleaf walkthrough by my myself! Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.6

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
For some reason when i go to the door i don't get this choise Capture.PNG .

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
There's a fan-made hotfix for the bug - see this post:

Can confirm it works. Gotta remember to delete the .rpyc file after updating the .rpy or the fix won't be activated.
I never had to do that. My rpyc file was overwritten by the updated rpy. But good advice, if the other doesn't work.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
So started a new game and all the time the DC Vanessa pops up I got this damn error ... is there any fix for it??

erkper

May 16, 2018
I never had to do that. My rpyc file was overwritten by the updated rpy. But good advice, if the other doesn't work.
I had already played through it and had the issue when I downloaded your fix, then the first time I replayed after installing your fix it did it again. I opened it up to make sure I had dropped the file in the right location and it overwrote correctly, then remembered a little of my python coding experience when I saw the .rpyc files. Worked the third time through. :D

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I bug fixed this update from v.06 to v.06.1 about an hour after release on Tuesday?
You should be playing v.06.1 and you shouldn't need any patches/fan made changes or anything like that and a new play through will 100% stop the DCI name error.

You can download it from my website in the signature, I can't update this thread but if somebody could change the file to v.06.1 it might be helpful.

• Love
Reactions: Meushi and Kendra

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I bug fixed this update from v.06 to v.06.1 about an hour after release on Tuesday?
You should be playing v.06.1 and you shouldn't need any patches/fan made changes or anything like that and a new play through will 100% stop the DCI name error.

You can download it from my website in the signature, I can't update this thread but if somebody could change the file to v.06.1 it might be helpful.
Just sayin - the same error keeps repeating itself. Still the trouble with Vanessa´s name and Jenna is still there even after we told her to get lost. So no bugfix at all this one ..

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes