erkper

May 16, 2018
I'm thinking, this option onlys shows up if ordering pizza alone.
yes, that option only shows up if you manage to kick Jenna out before she makes dinner and you order pizza alone.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
This might just be me, but does anyone else think that the DCI's daughter is smoking hot?

And I'm hoping for something with Dr. Kennedy in the future.

erkper

May 16, 2018
This might just be me, but does anyone else think that the DCI's daughter is smoking hot?

And I'm hoping for something with Dr. Kennedy in the future.
Vanessa's daughter IS smokin' hot. I can see a "Game Over" - or at least, a "Vanessa path over" - coming if we're not careful with that one.

Same with Stephanie's roomie...

Reactions: MarinBladewing

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Vanessa's daughter IS smokin' hot. I can see a "Game Over" - or at least, a "Vanessa path over" - coming if we're not careful with that one.

Same with Stephanie's roomie...
Worth it.

I also wonder if we'll see more Tanya if you turn her down in the club.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
That one I was not impressed with. Model or character. Ellie can do better. And I don't need a gold-digging slut hanging around either.
Eh I'd totally be down with a Tanya, and Ellie threesome.

But yes Ellie is far superior.

What did you think of Dr. Kennedy?

Reactions: xXwankerXx

makmaru619

May 25, 2019
Seeing Doc Kennedy I'm reminded of the joke I think I heard from Mock the week where Indians thought Camilla was actually Princess Diana who survived the car crash but was horribly disfigured , but what do I know her face could be attractive to someone in here. Questions I have about the game so far is:

1) Is there a way for Ellie to be the one supporting us from the stands during the game?
2) If not Steph is Jenna the only option as spectator for the game on Sunday?
3) In the future is there any chance of a Lydia & Yennifer/ Lydia & Elllie/ Ellie & Steph / Steph & Marrisa / Eve & Lydia / Eve & Steph threesome or a foursome even?

Would like to say what fine game this and Kudos to the creator, you are a true visionary , looking forward to the completion of both your games.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
First I really liked Stephanie (didn't get bothered by stripper background, hey shit happens right?) but kinda get cold feet after learning she is sexual freak. I guess Vanessa is safest in there.

Plus.......Vanessa's fine ass daughter

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
Plus.......Vanessa's fine ass daughter
I mean I still want Stephanie (sexy thick brow) but without her freaky nature. I don't like idea of strangling her just to give her little bit pleasure. I don't understand people who fixates to asphyxia, that's dangerous game they are playing. Imagine that you are married with children, one random night you overdo that shit now your partner is dead or worse brain damaged to end of their life. How would you explain this to police or hell to your kids? Fuck that shit. I won't even touch that subject with gloves.

• Haha
Reactions: balvenie1401

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
ElliesFreinds.jpg

Hello!

The next update will be Defending Lydia Collier v.07 which I am currently working on.

This update will be more linear than the previous update and will be about 300 renders long, however it won't be split in 3 different paths like Sunday was. This means whilst it is likely to be slightly smaller than v.07, it will have more content on a single playthrough.

This update will feature further storyline development considerably, along with progression with Ellie.

There are also some coding plans I'm going to try and look into, such as making the social media function work a bit better so rather than watching TV etc. you can instead check up on your favourite character and see what they are up to.

Thanks for all the continued support and hope you all enjoyed Defending Lydia Collier v.06.

WP

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
That's a nice game we have here, with lovely ladies and a more interesting story than 90% of the games on this site. I'm really looking forward to finding out wtf happened to him.
Many different choices and paths, all of them with different flavours. I love the variety of choices we get. It's amazing.

All girls are particularly tasty in their own ways.
As far as personality is concerned, my favourite one is Vanessa. She's elegant, discreet, wise, and seductive in her own way too.
As for the body, Jenna's sexiness can't be matched. And Lydia is also sexy as fuck.
Steph isn't exactly my type but she's crazy and I expect sooo much more fun with her. I'm not sure she'd be open to a threesome with Marissa though :(

Apart from the lack of music (which is a minor complaint) I'll have to make two objections:
- So far, Steph gets disproportionately more attention than any other girl. Not only the last update was heavily focussed on her scenes, but the one before that did too. Her scenes are longer and by far more satisfying. For example, I get things have to move more slowly with Vanessa, but why was there nothing but oral sex with Lydia if you chose her? That's ridiculous, she's forward and naughty. She took you to her room just suck your cock?
- Spelling and punctuation. I mean, writing is extraordinarily good, the story advances at a good pace and the language sounds really natural and well-chosen. But that spelling and punctuation... I'm not a native speaker and still it sometimes hurts my eyes. There are mistakes everywhere.

Also, I'm not sure if this happens to everyone but several choices don't seem to trigger the appropriate variable changes in the script. For example, I choose to dance with Tanya but then reject her advances, yet Ellie still says she had seen where we went and acts as if my MC had had sex with Tanya.
Or for example Jenna drives me home after the game, I tell her to leave, which she does, but then I get out of the shower and there she is cooking for me. I had to use Unren to manually change the variable Jennaevicted to True so I could really get rid of her and meet the pizza girl.
And there was at least another similar example that I can't remember now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragnar

erkper

May 16, 2018
Or for example Jenna drives me home after the game, I tell her to leave, which she does, but then I get out of the shower and there she is cooking for me. I had to use Unren to manually change the variable Jennaevicted to True so I could really get rid of her and meet the pizza girl.
And there was at least another similar example that I can't remember now.
There's a player-made fix for this one a page or two back in this thread. Dev claimed he fixed it but if you just downloaded and it's still there, maybe he didn't. (Or the links never got updated to the dev's fixed version.)

Reactions: Aristos

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
You can download v.06.1 which is bugfixed for free from my website. I fixed this an hour or two after release and changed all my releases to the bug-fixed version weeks ago, but I don't release the games here, nor can I update the links/threads.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
There's a player-made fix for this one a page or two back in this thread. Dev claimed he fixed it but if you just downloaded and it's still there, maybe he didn't. (Or the links never got updated to the dev's fixed version.)
You can download v.06.1 which is bugfixed for free from my website. I fixed this an hour or two after release and changed all my releases to the bug-fixed version weeks ago, but I don't release the games here, nor can I update the links/threads.
Sorry for that, to be honest I downloaded this game last week and had never followed the thread until now so I missed that.
Still someone should warn the mods to update the OP or something.
Thanks for the input!

EDIT: OK, I downloaded version 6.1 and the JennaEvicted bug is gone, but the disco scene with Ellie and Tanya still has the same inconsistency I wrote about before. I choose to dance with Tanya, and whether or not I go to the bathroom to have sex with her Ellie always says she's seen where we two went and then asks me to stay away from her.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 146 Votes