ilon55

Jan 11, 2019
Shit, I didn't know that dating multiple girls at the same time is forbidden in the UK.
Seriously, it's kinda lame that after turning Stephanie down, mc can't try his luck with Vanessa (and her daughter ;)).

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I started this game and played it to the point where MC met Lydia. Then i got tired, went to sleep and dreamt about this game, well, kind of.

In my dream I was some kind of official whose task was to deliver Lydia Collier (20y, cute slender freckled redhead) to the justice, suspected of murdering her scientist husband. Location was Africa, bit south of Sahara, and there was a problem that Lydia Collier had some very contagious disease with unknown lethality rate. We had caravan of two jeeps and few people beside me and Lydia. We were obviously immune to disease (rest of the people near her husbands remote laboratory were dead).

So in that game we had to fight limited resources, hostile environment (including bandit groups) and lethal disease. We had some necessaties for survival and also some scientific equipment taken from laboratory and internet connection via satellites and to talk experts about disease.

There's a grim theory that rape babies helped American native civilizations to survive collapse where 90% of the population died to diseases that europeans brought to Americas and babies that got immunity from their spanish rapists helped. So, babymaking was encouraged as babies that MC made during this journey would get immunity to disease. Depending on how we chose our route and actions we were either end of the civilizations, saviour of it, or cure to world's overpopulation problem.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Okay, now I've actually played the game. I was hoping it to be bit longer. Ellie is about only girl I'm interested having relationship with, so I was hoping bit more content on that front. She's close to perfection. Very nice personality, smoking hot body and cute face (mouth could have been prettier). Steph on the other hand is suitable to be only as a sidefuck. I don't like her character at all and if Ellie isn't available soon I'll change Steph to Marissa right away if that comes as a option. Pizzagirl and that cute waiter at restaurant were hot too.

I also don't trust Steph. It was implied that police had something to do with what's happening in the city and I suspect she might have been sent to spy on Lydia's lawyer. She's bit too pushy with the relationship.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

erkper

May 16, 2018
Okay, now I've actually played the game. I was hoping it to be bit longer. Ellie is about only girl I'm interested having relationship with, so I was hoping bit more content on that front. She's close to perfection. Very nice personality, smoking hot body and cute face (mouth could have been prettier). Steph on the other hand is suitable to be only as a sidefuck. I don't like her character at all and if Ellie isn't available soon I'll change Steph to Marissa right away if that comes as a option. Pizzagirl and that cute waiter at restaurant were hot too.

I also don't trust Steph. It was implied that police had something to do with what's happening in the city and I suspect she might have been sent to spy on Lydia's lawyer. She's bit too pushy with the relationship.
I'm with you on Ellie. #1 girl by far IMO

Not so sure on the Steph theory though. I don't get the "agenda" feeling from her, just that she wants a relationship (not too serious) and likes to fuck, a lot. Besides, MC met up with her the first time - bought her stuff at the convenience store - before he even was Lydia's lawyer.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'm with you on Ellie. #1 girl by far IMO

Not so sure on the Steph theory though. I don't get the "agenda" feeling from her, just that she wants a relationship (not too serious) and likes to fuck, a lot. Besides, MC met up with her the first time - bought her stuff at the convenience store - before he even was Lydia's lawyer.
I think Steph wants the entire relationship package. She's the one that pushed for the whole bf/gf thing.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I defer to your expertise. Been a while since I ran a Steph playthrough.
I'm not an expert. Plus the dev has a way of writing that leaves entire scenes up to the interpretation of the player. I personally prefer Ellie, but, I think that's going to be a very slow burn, as she is based on a real life person. But, I digress.

Steph is a bit of a wild card. She and her roommate seem to have something going on and the fact that the roomie stressed the fact of that is a bit off-putting to me. I don't like the roomie. I don't want any interaction with her and I def do not want a '△'. So, yeah.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
This one is a bit of sleeper amongst some of the games that seem to get more attention (ex: City of Broken Dreamers, Become a Rock Star, Being a DIK, etc.) but interesting plot and good narrative. Not sure how.....ethical it is for defense counsel to date a member of the police force but maybe OK as long as he doesn’t date the prosecution....

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Finished my Mod, it adds some music tracks, a status screen and cheating options to the game.

Mod Features:
- game music
- a status screen / info
- some cheating functions
- renaming the MC
- a "jukebox" function to play all music tracks manually

most of these functions are optional and can be turned on/off while playing)

DLC_01.jpg DLC_02.jpg DLC_03.jpg DLC_04.jpg DLC_05.jpg
Link to the Mod page

Last edited:

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hello there!​
So I've been working throughout the month and now I'm at the point that v.07 is nearly done.​
This update will be roughly about 300 renders long and focuses on the game's story and some Ellie content and I should have it done in the next few days, I just need to do some coding, editing and a very more renders and it will be complete.​
I'll set a release date of the 31st, but if it is done and tested beforehand I'll release it then.​
Looking at the results of the poll it by a ratio of 2:1 people would like a Shadows over Manston update, so that is what I will do after the completion of v.08. August will be v.07, September will be v.08, and then October will be an update of Shadows over Manston. I think this will be a good idea for myself too as it is always good to work with different characters and environments and have some variety.​
Thanks for all the continued support!​
WP​

makmaru619

May 25, 2019
It is now Sept 3 and still no news, I'm kind getting worried, hopefully by the time I wake up tomorrows v.0.7 is out.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
It is now Sept 3 and still no news, I'm kind getting worried, hopefully by the time I wake up tomorrows v.0.7 is out.
dev said 2 days ago that there would be a slight delay, its gonna release either today or tomorrow.

Uknowme

Feb 24, 2018
This game has an interesting story.I play not just for the steamy scenes but actually for thr story but saying that the sex scenes need a lot of work , animated sex scenes and different sex positions as well.I will check the gaje out after few updates or after it's get a rework.

Reactions: Darcian
4.60 star(s) 146 Votes