snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Defending Lydia Collier v0.7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
thank you for everything you do

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Yeah that fing part..zoom in and zoom out, honestly if i had option to tell that junior sherlock to go fuck her self i think it make it worth while. Enjoying the game so far just wish ther was more conten with every update, seems so short...Though could say that about every game I like here, good content goes by too quickly, only the read feels long is whe the story is boring af

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So this was mostly a storyline-forwarding update. I'm definitely happy with that. Although I'm a perv, I actually play a lot of games on here for the (potential) stories they tell, not so much for the eroticism. Since the only other option was Just go home, it's not surprising that only if you get dinner with Ellie Monday evening do you notice some people (more than just the one they mention) a little nervous at the restaurant.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I actually like that there's nothing lewd with Ellie yet. I think a slower pace seems to fit her character more . . . as long as the pace isn't on par with something like Bad Bobby Saga (yeesh!). No further content with Steph, Vanessa, or Lydia, although honestly trying to fit that in might have felt forced. From a story perspective, there wasn't really a need for the MC to visit any of them after the day started. Although she's cute, I wouldn't want any option to try to start something up with Connie, either: IMO the game feels like it has the right number of paths currently and doesn't need any further relationship complexity.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Defending Lydia Collier [v0.7] White Phantom Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 527 MB
Original Size Mac: 526 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 150 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 129 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Relly enjoying game so far, but that part where she is being questioned by junior sherlock...need to be able to tell her to go screw herself either politely with your knowledge of the law or badass with you knowledge of the law. and then again with the rugby scene...i always end up going a certain route cause of the march think we should have the option to kickass no matter, with out who youve chosen to persue playing apart of it. just a matter of if you chose to gym or not.

and quick question...how do you blur out spoilers?

Like the game Dev, really is up there with the best of the...If you can, I know times are hard (feel it myself) support Devs you like and want more content from. Devs like this one really do deserve support where ever possible

Dec 30, 2017
I don't know if it's a problem with my computer or the game, but double-clicking on the executable or running it as an administrator does absolutely nothing.

However, if I run it through cmd (Command Prompt) it does run. It's a funny thing :LOL::unsure:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Spoiler its either trough the button (list is on top of the edit box) or enter the command :
Code:
[spoiler]__[/spoiler]
Its one of the classic (not a basic I guess, since both useful for all type of forum uses.

As to the game, its getting interesting, still, he has money, get someone skilled, change sleep area to more secure one (Bilbo as guard, by peace time its fine, in case of trouble, speed, endurance, agility etc..
Wonder how it will go.

Reactions: lyfsavor

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Updated my Mod for the actual game version v0.7

Mod Features:
- game music
- a status screen / info
- some cheating functions
- renaming the MC
- a "jukebox" function to play all music tracks manually

most of these functions are optional and can be turned on/off while playing)

DLC_01.jpg DLC_02.jpg DLC_03.jpg DLC_04.jpg DLC_05.jpg
Download Mod only v0.7 (~109MB)
-

Download game complete compressed
with integrated Mod v0.7 (~321MB):
-

Link to the Mod page

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: dosenspezi

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
I have 3 saves waking up with Jenna, Stephanie or Vanessa just seeing if I'm missing something.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Dev wish you added some vanilla kinks for Stephanie because I'm 100% not interested in any of those options, I clicked roleplaying hoping you had better options but things went downhill:sick:

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Dev wish you added some vanilla kinks for Stephanie because I'm 100% not interested in any of those options, I clicked roleplaying hoping you had better options but things went downhill:sick:
I think it's clear that Stephanie is the kinkier option, if you're not into that there's plenty of other LI for mc

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Bruh... what's a "vanilla kink" :LOL: (honestly though lmk, I'd rather know if there's big genres I'm completely missing than not)?

I know there's some options that are a bit out there, but I put threesomes, spanking, tieing her up, bareback, anal, whore role-play and policewoman role-play all as options to suggest alongside the kinkier ones :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Canto Forte

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
fantastic story update! A little suggestion for the future update to make the game abit better; Can we get to rename our save files? since there are lot of routes for this game hence multiple save files. I had to rollback alot just to check which route I'm playing on..

Reactions: thekeelog

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
fantastic story update! A little suggestion for the future update to make the game abit better; Can we get to rename our save files? since there are lot of routes for this game hence multiple save files. I had to rollback alot just to check which route I'm playing on..
I'm not sure how to do that at the moment, however I'll take a look into it and what's needed and if it is something I can achieve and it doesn't break everybody's current saves I'll put it in for v.08 :)

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
threesomes FFM, bareback, anal shes not interested in these as of yet;) and we're both not interested in MMF :oops::ROFLMAO: hell noooo but great game Dev love your other one as well. I play vanilla on that one too I'm just a vanilla guy:LOL: my tolerance is VERY!! limited.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes