Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Change Log:

New Day with 235 New Renders

I hope you enjoy and thanks for all the continued support!

White Phantom

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
It will get here eventually, but I'm going to bed. Hopefully it will be here when I wake up and I can do the WT and don't have to wait around. :rolleyes:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Defending Lydia Collier v0.7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Good timing for an update release. Lots of water (games) lately and nothing to drink (not a lot of quality). A parched man is looking to quench his thirst with this quality game. Thanks for the update!

Zuimmm

Dec 17, 2018
look again on the quoted text. why do you think i removed the download link and added a "fixing" tag?
I got a little confused when I check the saw that but I quote but the post is normal, so I just keep to wait your answer. Well thanks for the answer and the
port.

Last edited:

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
were there any lewd scenes in this update? didn't find any on my route, so wondering if I passed on a girl in the past and she got content today

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So, apparently he likes Vanessa enough to fuck her, but doesn't trust her enough not to share the evidence with her. Ok...

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I got a little confused when I check the saw that but I quote but the post is normal, so I just keep to wait your answer. Well thanks for the answer and he port.
(y) no harm no foul.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
So, apparently he likes Vanessa enough to fuck her, but doesn't trust her enough not to share the evidence with her. Ok...
That's 2 entirely different things, and they don't know each other for long. She could be a yandere

Aside from that, good update but there is a lightning issue, often the faces are too much in the dark and not bright enough

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
dont know if i did anything wrong. downloaded the game from the MEGA link 0.7 and this is as far as the game goes . is the link for the new update ?

Jul 15, 2019
I enjoy this game but then when new update comes out I play it BUT I REALIZED I GOTTA GO THREW THAT BORING PART WHERE LINDA IS BEING QUESTION AND IT SHOWS EVER DANG PIC AND U GOT ALWAYS PRESS A BUTTON I REALLY THINK U SHOULD HAVE OPTION TO SKIP THE QUESTIONING WITH ALL THE PICS OR SKIP ALL THE PICS

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes