Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Hello!

Just to let you all know that v.08 of Defending Lydia Collier will be released tomorrow!

I just have a small bit of editing and testing to complete which tends to be far more successful in the mornings rather than late at night, so as soon as that is complete the update will be out. Hopefully about mid-day but definitely before dinner time!

Thanks for all the continued support!

WP

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Defending Lydia Collier [v0.8] White Phantom Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 635 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 177 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 159 MB

Compressed Win/Linux:
Compressed Mac:

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018

This update also adds a new animation to the mix, which by itself is 280 renders long, although unfortunately with animations the time spent rendering vs the animation time is very poor.

Let me know what you think regarding the animation as I feel it is significantly better quality than the looped two second one previously made for Steph,

WP

Hey! Thanks for the lovely game. For me animations are like a nice ice cream dessert, They are lovely to have, they fill in that tiny bit of space you had left, but I am much more interested in the main course. My voice has no weight here but if it were me I would focus on the story and scenes and then when done, keep your patreon numbers by doing the animations at that point to fill out the story and make it more rounded once the actual story telling has been done

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Hey guys!

I downloaded the game today and just finished it but it seems that I'm stuck at v.07. Does the game really has an updated v8 version or is it because of the mod?

Or the OP page is not updated with the v.08 link?

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes