ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I think this needs a Scat tag after last update. I applaud you for sticking to your guns and doing this!

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
Having stephanie lick her own :poop: off my dick was the most kinkest shit ive seen on this website thats the realist anal scene ive ever done all the other games just be vanilla pg with it

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
So Lydia has been ostensibly unreachable for like 3 days now, as the defendant in a murder case, and he has evidence of her husband getting abducted... and he's not driving over to check on her because?
Because Women's football is really serious business apparently.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

TedMaul

Mar 18, 2020
I'm enjoying this so far (only a few days in) so thank you Dev for the game. I'm a UK person so the cultural references are good and feel pretty authentic. Certainly a nice change from the usual US based MC who travels to a new city to start a new life with his landlady and 2 female room mates zzzzzzz

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
The whole Ellie scene doesn't really make a lot of sense to me. From 100 miles an hour to a last second emergency stop. Slow build up done very badly in my book.

Reactions: zoe_meat

Skiphue

Sep 14, 2019
the game crashes before going to the bar with bilbo at the beginning of the game anyone has a save inside the bar for me to see if it solves the problem

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
the game crashes before going to the bar with bilbo at the beginning of the game anyone has a save inside the bar for me to see if it solves the problem
Never had an error at this point in the game?
Could you post the traceback (you can save the error to text when it appears) so I can take a look at it?

Reactions: botc76

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
Did i do something wrong i can't seem to get Ellie to come to my first rugby game.

Can she even show up for that part of the story?

erkper

May 16, 2018
Did i do something wrong i can't seem to get Ellie to come to my first rugby game.

Can she even show up for that part of the story?
Nope, you did nothing wrong. Your rugby options are Vanessa, Stephanie, or Jenna only.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Defending Lydia Collier v0.8.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
What miss Frankland did to her look is a crime, she looked so hot in the flashbacks.. What happened to her?Its like she age 20 years!

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes